Credit Cards always come with a lot of offers and cashback benefits. Even they allow you to earn while you spend on various categories. You can earn reward points on every transaction you make from a credit card. So, add one more credit card to your bucket known as the LIC Titanium Credit Card. This credit card allows you to earn reward points and have insurance benefits. On the other hand, if you pay the fuel bills from this credit card then you can save money on the fuel surcharges. You can also convert the transactions into EMI in order to remove the burden of paying bills at once. This credit card has a lot of other benefits that you will explore in this article.
Features and Benefits of Titanium Credit Card
You can earn many reward points from this credit card and have the option to redeem them against e-vouchers of various brands. You will also get insurance cover in case your card is lost.
Enjoy Reward Points
- Enjoy 2 reward points by spending INR 100 on LIC Premium payments and foreign transactions.
- Get 1 Reward Point by spending INR 100 on all other categories.
- You will not earn any reward points on fuel, wallet recharge, and EMI transactions.
Reward Points Redemption
You can redeem the reward points of the LIC Titanium Credit Card on the following e-vouchers:-
- Axis Bank Gift Card worth INR 1000, INR 2500, and INR 5000.
- Amazon Pay E-Gift Card worth INR 1000, INR 2000, and INR 5000.
- Big Bazaar E-Voucher worth INR 2000 and INR 5000.
- Flipkart E-Voucher worth INR 2000 and INR 5000.
- Shoppers Stop E-Voucher worth INR 2000 and INR 5000.
- MakeMyTrip E-Voucher worth INR 2000.
Have Insurance Cover
- If in case your credit card is lost then you will get an insurance cover for it.
- The lost card liability cover will be up to your credit limit.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Get a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% at the petrol pumps across India.
- A maximum waiver of INR 400 is allowed per month.
- The transaction amount for the waiver must be between INR 400 to INR 4000.
- You can convert a transaction of INR 2500 or above into EMIs through the Titanium Credit Card.
- The options for the repayment tenure are for 3 months, 6 months, 12 months, and 24 months.
- A processing fee of INR 150 or 1.5% of the transaction amount (whichever is higher) is chargeable on the transaction amount.
LIC Titanium Credit Card Fees, Documents, and Eligibility Criteria
Before you get this credit card, you must see the fee and other charges of this card. Only eligible applicants will get this card so you have to check the eligibility criteria before you apply for it.
Fees and Charges
|Add on Card Fee||NIL|
|Finance Charges||3.6% per month|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||3.50%|
|Cash Withdrawal Charges||2.5% of the Cash Amount with a Minimum of INR 500|
|Card Replacement Fee||INR 100|
|Late Payment Fee||INR 100 to INR 1000|
- A minimum monthly salary of INR 25,000 is needed to apply for the Titanium Credit Card.
- 18 years is the minimum age of the applicant needed for this card.
- The maximum age of the applicant should not exceed 70 years
- You should be a citizen of India.
- You will need an annual income of INR 3,00,000.
- The Cibil score of the applicant must be 750 and above.
- Identity Proof- PAN Card
- Income Proof- Salary Slips, Bank Statement, IT Return, Form 16
- Latest Residence Proof- Passport, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Electricity Bill
- Passport Size Photograph
LIC Titanium Card Credit Limit
You will enjoy a high credit limit on the Titanium credit card if you have a Cibil Score of 750 and above and a high income of more than INR 25000 per month. Your credit limit keeps increasing if your salary is high and your Cibil Score is improving.
Apply for Titanium Credit Card
You can directly visit the official website of LIC Cards and apply for LIC Titanium Credit Card. You will have to enter your basic details and apply for the card. The representative will contact you and issue a credit card after document verification and authentication.
LIC Titanium Credit Card Payment Options
There are various options available for clearing the bills of your Titanium Credit Card:-
- Clear Bills Through NEFT
- Beneficiary Name- Name on the Credit Card
- Bank’s Name- Axis Bank
- Branch Name- Mumbai
- Account Number- 16 Digit Credit Card Number
- IFSC Code- UTIB0000400
- Pay Credit Card Payment through Visa Money Transfer
- Clear monthly Credit Card Bills from another bank Account
- Use the LIC Cards Official Website
- Make Payments from Axis Bank Mobile Application
- Use a Cheque or a Draft
- Make Cash Payments