Credit Card Payment Offers 20191808 views
Table of Contents
About LVB SBI Platinum Credit Card
Get ready to experience the life in true Platinum style with none other than Lakshmi Vilas Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card. This black beauty with its host of remarkable features and unmatched lifestyle privileges such as welcome gifts, accelerated rewards, airport lounge access and many more ensures that you always get the best in life Be it shopping, travelling, dining, entertainment or anything else, this well-designed credit card of SBI comes handy for all your needs. If you are interested in knowing something else, below are the features and benefits mentioned for you to see.
Features of LVB SBI Platinum Credit Card
Take a look below to know the unmatched features of LVB SBI Platinum Credit Card.
- Get welcome gift voucher worth ₹3,000
- Enjoy spend linked gift voucher worth ₹6,000
- Avail 5x rewards on dining, departmental store and international spends
- Card anniversary voucher worth ₹3,000
- Get 2 reward points on every ₹100 spent on other categories
- Rewards on annual spendings of ₹ 4 and 5 Lakh respectively
- Enjoy complimentary membership to the priority pass program
- Get complimentary lounge access to visa lounges in India and abroad
- Easy access to more than 300 golf courses across the world
- Get 30% discount on the green fee
Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee:₹2,999
- Renewable Fee:₹2,999
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges: Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
- ₹100-750 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
- Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cash Payment Fee: ₹100
- Cash Advance Fee: Rs.2.5% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Finance Charges:Up to 3.35% per month
Know the eligibility criteria of LVB SBI Platinum Credit Card by reading the points below.
- An applicant should be an Indian resident
- He/she should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 65 years.
- An applicant should have a good credit score and should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
Documents Needed to Apply
For your reference, below are the important documents you need to carry while applying for LVB SBI Platinum Credit Card
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Application Status Online
Now knowing the application status of your SBI credit card is easier and simpler as the bank allows you to do the same by providing an online facility. Yes, knowing your credit card status online is now a hassle-free thing as all you need is an application number. With the help of this application number, you just need to visit the site and submit the same online. The moment you do so, you will be redirected towards a page, where you can easily see the real-time status of your SBI card.
LVB SBI Platinum Credit Card Statement
With the help of receiving the monthly statements online of your LVB SBI Platinum Card, it would not be wrong to say that you can easily review your credit card account and check all the transaction details as well. Stands for Lakshmi Vilas Bank, SBI offers this card to with the online facility of reviewing the same through monthly statement. With statement coming in your inbox, you can easily check the details of your account on the go.
Customer Care Number
You can get in touch with the customer care executive of the bank by dialing 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290 from your registered mobile or landline number. The highly talented and experienced team will always there to support and guide you when it comes to credit card complaints, queries and what not.