- Welcome Benefit - 1,500 My Cash plus MMTBLACK and MMT Holiday Voucher
- Privileges - Airport and railway lounge access
ICICI Bank has joined hands with MakeMyTrip (MMT), a leading travel portal, to launch a wide range of credit cards. This includes the ICICI Signature Credit Card. This ICICI card will come with a host of travel benefits. So, if you are a frequent traveller and looking for a credit card, this will be a good options for you. There are alos rewards on cash spends and welcome gift that’ll add to the range of card benefits. Learn more about this credit card of the ICICI Bank below and know how it will benefit you in terms of savings.
MakeMyTrip ICICI Signature Card Offers January 2023
Having this credit card can bring to you a wide range of benefits. Let’s check them out here.
- 1,500 My Cash
- MMTBLACK membership
- MMT Holiday Voucher worth ₹2,500
But these above benefits are available on the payment of joining fee
- Grab a complimentary Airtel international roaming pack
- Also get complimentary domestic and international airport lounge access
- Railway lounge access also available
Note – The joining benefit won’t be available to you in the lifetime free card variant of MakeMyTrip ICICI Signature Card.
My Cash Redemption
My Cash is the reward point that the cardholder will earn upon using the MMT ICICI Signature Card. So, once there are enough My Cash points in your account, redeem the same. For this, you don’t need to go anywhere. All you meed is your smartphone, follow these instructions –
- Download the ICICI Bank mobile app
- Log in to your account using the credit card number and password
- Click on the ‘My Account’ icon
- So now you can see the total My Cash points
- Click on the ‘Redeem Now’ button
You can redeem the My Cash points for travel bookings or purchase vouchers (but from the bank’s available options only).
Joining & Annual Fees
- Joining Fee – ₹2,500
- Annual Fee – NIL (from 2nd year onwards)
- Supplementary Card – ₹250
- Supplementary Card Annual Fee – NIL (from 2nd year onwards)
MakeMyTrip ICICI Signature Card Eligibility Criteria
- Age – 18-60 years
- Also not matter whether you’re salaried or self-employed
- As long as you have income proof of your job or business, there won’t be no hassle.
You must submit the following documents to ensure a hassle-free approval to MakeMyTrip ICICI Signature Credit Card application.
- ID Proof – PAN Card, Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, etc. And if you live overseas, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card and other government approved photo ID proof is required.
- Address Proof – Utility bills (not more than three month’s old), Ration Card, Property Registration Document, etc.
- Income Proof – Last 3-6 Month Bank Statement, Duly Filled and Signed Application Form, Passport Size Photographs
How to Apply for MakeMyTrip ICICI Signature Credit Card?
You can apply for the card online as well as offline. Either you visit the official ICICI Bank website or go to the nearest bank branch to apply for the same. In either of the options, the bank wants you to ensure accuracy in furnishing your personal and professional details. Thereafter, the bank checks whether the details entered are true or not. Only when the details are verified successfully does the bank okay the application.
MakeMyTrip ICICI Signature Credit Card Customer Care Number
For any queries and problems pertaining to the credit card, you can dial the 24×7 toll-free customer care number – 18002003344. So what if the query revolves around the rewards structure or the travel benefits, so get a clarity by dialing the aforesaid number.