Credit Card Apply Online2466 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Oriental Bank of Commerce-SBI Platinum Credit Card
About Oriental Bank of Commerce-SBI Platinum Credit Card
Get all the privileges of life by simply applying online for Oriental Bank of Commerce – SBI Platinum Credit Card. This black beauty makes you enjoy the life in true style as it is loaded with a list of remarkable features and benefits such as airport lounge access, welcome gifts, accelerated rewards and many more. Well crafted for those who want finer things in life, it would not be wrong to say that this SBI credit card is surely going to be the talk of the town. No matter what sort of features and benefits you are looking to avail, this standalone card comes handy for all your day-to-day needs. In order to know more about this unique masterpiece, reading this page is worth for you.
Features of Oriental Bank of Commerce – SBI Platinum Credit Card
Take a look below to know the unmatched features of Oriental Bank of Commerce – SBI Platinum Credit Card.
- Get welcome gift vouchers worth ₹3,000
- Avail spend linked gift vouchers worth ₹6,000
- Enjoy 5x reward points on dining, departmental and international spends
- Get card anniversary gift vouchers worth ₹3,000
- Earn 2 reward points for every ₹100 spent on other categories
- Get 10x rewards on annual spending of ₹4 and 5 Lakh respectively
- Get complimentary membership to the priority pass program
- Enjoy complimentary visa lounge access in India and abroad
- Get e-vouchers worth ₹3,000 as renewal gift
- Enjoy access to more than 300 golf courses across the world
- Avail 30% discount on the green fee
Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee:₹2,999
- Renewable Fee:₹2,999
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges:Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
- ₹100-750 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
- Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cash Payment Fee: ₹100
- Cash Advance Fee: 2.5% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Finance Charges:Up to 3.35% per month
Know the eligibility criteria of Oriental Bank of Commerce – SBI Platinum Credit Card by reading the points below.
- An applicant should be an Indian resident
- He/she should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 65 years.
- An applicant should have a good credit score and should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
For your reference, below are the important documents you need to carry while applying for Oriental Bank of Commerce – SBI Platinum Credit Card.
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Application Status Online
Know your favorite credit card’s application status by simply visiting the bank’s website. Yes, with the help of an online facility, you can easily know the real-time status of your card. All you need is just an application number, which you need to enter on the site so as to know the status be it approved or pending. Now, you don’t have to visit the bank as this online facility allows you to know your status in the most quickest and hassle-free manner.
Oriental Bank of Commerce-SBI Platinum Credit Card Statement
Bank by sending the monthly statements of your card makes sure that you can know the nitty and gritty of your account in the most hassle-free manner. The statement contains your credit card account details along with the transaction details or history that you can anytime check and review.
Customer Care Number
If you want to be in touch with the customer care team of the SBI credit card, just dial 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290 from your registered mobile or landline number. The team will always ready to help and support you so that all your credit card queries can easily be resolved in the least time frame.