One of the most sought-after reward credit cards, SBI Card PRIME is a house of privileges and benefits for the shoppers to avail. With reward points to be earned on your grocery and other shopping, this card is going to win your hearts. Coupled with the gift vouchers from trusted brands and travel benefits, you would find it hard to resist the temptation that this card brings in a shopper. So, catch all those benefits and much more of SBI Card PRIME here.
Reward Points, Cashback Benefits and Other Privileges Offered to SBI Card PRIME Holders
So if you are searching for a list of privileges that SBI Card PRIME holders can enjoy, you can glance at the points below to do so.
- Get a welcome e-gift worth ₹3,000 from any of these brands – Marks and Spencer, Yatra.com, Shopper Stop, Bata/Hush Puppies and Pantaloons
- Earn 20 reward points on every ₹100 spent on standing instructions of utility bill payments
- Get 15 reward points on a spend of every ₹100 on Reliance Fresh, Reliance Trends, Reliance Smart, Reliance Footprint, Sahakari Bhandar and BigBasket stores
- Earn 10 reward points for every ₹100 spent on groceries, dining, movies and departmental stores
- Get 20 reward points on every ₹100 spent on your birthday
- Win Pizza Hut e-voucher worth ₹1,000 on a spend of ₹50,000 in a calendar quarter
- Get your renewal fee waived off on spending ₹3 lakh a year
- An e-Gift voucher worth ₹7,000 available from Yatra.com on spending ₹5 lakh annually
- Get a complimentary Club Vistara Silver membership
- Enjoy 4 complimentary visits a year to International Priority Pass lounges, outside India, with a maximum of 2 in a quarter
- Enjoy 8 complimentary visits a year to domestic airport lounges, capped to 2 in a quarter
- Get a complimentary Trident Privilege Red Tier membership and exclusive 1000 points on registration.
Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee – ₹2,999
- Renewal Fee – ₹2,999
- Add-on Fee – NIL
- Finance Charges – Up to 3.35% per month from the date of transaction
- Minimum Due – 5% of total outstanding, at least ₹200 plus applicable taxes
- Cash Advance Fee – 2.5%-3% of the transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Cash Payment Fee – ₹100
- Late Payment Fee – ₹200 – 750
- Over Limit Charges – 2.5% of the over limit amount, subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Card Replacement Fee – ₹100
SBI Card PRIME Eligibility Criteria
One has to meet certain parameters to get the card application approved by State Bank of India (SBI). Check out the criteria below.
- The applicant must be a resident of India
- The age of an applicant should be at least 21 years and up to 70 years
- He/she should have a good credit history with no record of a loan or credit card default
Documents Required to Apply for SBI Card PRIME
You need to be ready with a list of following documents while applying for SBI Card PRIME.
- Identity Proof – PAN Card/Voter ID/Aadhaar Card/Passport
- Residence Proof – Utility Bills/Voter ID/Aadhaar Card/Passport
- Duly Filled and Signed Application Form
- Passport Size Photographs
How to Apply for SBI Card PRIME Online at Wishfin?
All in readiness to apply for a card? Then apply at Wishfin, a transparent online platform wherein you can check the latest credit card offers. All you need is to visit the official website of Wishfin and enter a few personal and professional details before submitting your application. Upon receiving the application, the dedicated Wishfin executives would get into the act and forward your case to the bank after having a brief with you on the same.
Check Your SBI Card PRIME Application Status Online
You can check the status of SBI Card PRIME by visiting the official website of the bank. Go to ‘Credit Card’ section and scroll down to ‘Track Application’ at the bottom. Click on it and you will get to a page wherein you need to enter Application/Reference Number, Date of Birth and PAN to know the status of a card. The status can be either approved, pending or declined.
SBI Card PRIME Bill Payment
Make sure to pay the card bills on time to maintain a spotless payment record, which will boost your chances of accessing a fresh credit in the future. You can thus register your card online and receive a message showing the total due, minimum due and due date. All you need to do is to login to Internet banking and add SBI Card PRIME to the list of billers. You can even set an Auto Pay to get the bills paid automatically from your bank account on or before the due date. Visiting the branch and paying via cheque or cash can also do. But that would require you take some time off from your busy schedule.