State Bank of India has always amazed its customers with a variety of credit cards. Recently, the State Bank of India has introduced a new credit card for fitness freaks. The name of the card is SBI Pulse Credit Card. This card provides you with welcome benefits along with a Fitpass Pro membership for one year. There are a lot more benefits of this card like reward points, free airport lounge access, insurance cover, and many others. So, you must explore all the features and benefits of this credit card and make the best use of it. You must also check the fees and other charges of the card before applying. There are also multiple payment options available to clear the bill of the Pulse credit card.
Table of Contents
- 1 Features and Benefits of SBI Card Pulse
- 2 Fees and Charges of the SBI Pulse Credit Card
Features and Benefits of SBI Card Pulse
There are a lot of outstanding features and benefits of this credit card that save some bucks on fitness expenses. You must see how you can use them to save some money.
Get Welcome Benefits
- Get a Noise ColorFit Pulse SmartWatch as a welcome gift.
- The worth of this watch is INR 4999.
- You will get the smartwatch only after the payment of the joining fee.
Enjoy Health Benefits
- Get a free Fitpass Pro Membership for one year on the payment of the joining fee and at least one retail transaction.
- Enjoy a free Netmeds First Membership for one year on paying the joining fee and doing at least one retail transaction.
- Both the membership will get renewed every year on paying the renewal fee of the SBI Pulse Credit Card.
Earn Reward Points
- Earn 10 reward points on spending INR 100 on Pharmacy, Chemist, Movies, and Dining.
- Enjoy 2 reward points on spending INR 100 on all the other categories.
- You can redeem reward points against many options available in the Reward Catalogue.
- The value of 4 reward points is equal to 1 rupee.
Enjoy Milestone Benefits
- You can waive off your renewal fee by spending INR 2 lacs in a year from this credit card.
- Spend INR 4 Lacs in a year and earn an e-voucher of INR 1500.
Get an Insurance Cover
- Get a Fraud liability cover of INR 1 Lac on the Pulse Credit Card.
- There is an Air Accident cover of INR 50 lacs on this SBI Credit Card.
- You will get a loss of check-in baggage cover worth USD 1000.
- There is a loss of travel documents cover and baggage damage cover of INR 12500 and INR 5000 respectively.
- Get a cover of INR 7500 in case of delay in check-in baggage.
Have Free Access to the Airport Lounges
- Enjoy 8 complimentary access to the airport lounges in a year through this card.
- The maximum visit is capped up to 2 visits per quarter.
Enjoy Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Get a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% on this credit card.
- You can have a maximum waiver of INR 250 in a month
- The waiver is allowed only on transactions between INR 500 to INR 4000.
Make use of FlexiPay Facility
- You can convert the transactions into easy monthly instalments on this credit card.
- A minimum transaction of INR 2500 is needed to enjoy SBI card Pulse EMI transactions.
- You can convert a transaction into EMI only within 30 days of the transaction.
Use Pulse Credit Card Worldwide
- You can use this credit card at over 24 million outlets worldwide.
- There are 3.25 lacs outlets in India where you can use this card.
- This credit card can also be used to make contactless payments.
Fees and Charges of the SBI Pulse Credit Card
You can see the annual fee and joining fee of the Pulse Credit Card in the table given below. The table also includes other charges that are related to the SBI Credit Card.
|Annual or Joining Fee||INR 1499 + Taxes|
|Renewal Fee||INR 1499 + Taxes|
|Add On Card Fee||NIL|
|Waiving Off Criteria||Spend INR 2 Lacs or above in a year|
|Interest-Free Period||20 Days to 50 Days|
|Rewards Redemption Fee||INR 99|
|Card Replacement Fee||INR 100 to INR 250|
|Cheque Payment Fee||INR 100|
|Foreign Mark Up Fee||3.5%|
|ATM Withdrawal Charges||2.5% with a minimum of INR 500|
Late Payment Charges
|Outstanding Amount||Late Payment Charges|
|Between INR 0 to INR 500||NIL|
|Between INR 501 to INR 1000||INR 400|
|Between INR 1001 to INR 10000||INR 750|
|Between INR 10001 to INR 25000||INR 950|
|Between INR 25001 to INR 50000||INR 1100|
|Above INR 50000||INR 1300|
Payment options for SBI Card Pulse
You can pay the bill of your Pulse Credit Card through the following ways:-