State Bank of India has always amazed its customers with a variety of credit cards. Recently, the SBI Card has introduced a new credit card for fitness freaks. The name of the card is SBI Pulse Credit Card. This card provides you with welcome benefits as well as a Fitpass Pro membership for one year. So, it means there are a lot more benefits of this card like reward points, free airport lounge access, insurance cover, and many others. So, you must explore all the features and benefits of this credit card and make the best use of it. You must also check the fees and other charges of the card before applying. There are also multiple payment options available to clear the bill of the Pulse credit card.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Features and Benefits of SBI Card Pulse
There are a lot of outstanding features and benefits of this credit card that save some bucks on fitness expenses. So, take a look at the SBI Pulse Credit Card Benefits below and see how you can use them to save some money.
Get Welcome Benefits
Upon getting this credit card from the SBI Bank, you will get the below benefits –
- A welcome gift of Noise ColorFit Pulse SmartWatch Worth INR 4,999
- Available upon payment of the joining fee.
Enjoy Health Benefits
Besides the welcome gift, the SBI Pulse also gives you health benefits by providing your the following fitness memberships.
- Free Fitpass Pro Membership for 1 year
- Free Netmeds First Membership for 1 year
Note – Upon joining fee payment and at least one retail transaction, the membership will be given to the SBI Pulse Credit Card. These membership will get renewed every year on renewal fee payment.
Earn Reward Points
Also on your everyday spending, you will get the following reward points –
- 10 points upon INR 100 credit transactions on Pharmacy, Chemist, Movies, and Dining.
- 2 points on spending INR 100 on other categories
You can redeem the reward points against the Reward Catalogue shown on the bank website. So, select the product from the catalogue and redeem. The value of 4 reward points is equal to 1 rupee.
Enjoy Milestone Benefits
Upon reaching a spending limit, the bank will also give you benefits, let’s see what are those benefits –
- Renewal fee wavier upon spending INR 2 Lakhs
- Also an e-voucher of INR 1,500 provided the spending is INR 4 Lakhs
Get an Insurance Cover
When you get this SBI Bank Credit Card, you not only get the benefits on shopping, it will also provide financial protection. Check out the coverage below –
- Fraud liability – INR 1 Lakh Cover
- Air Accident- INR 50 Lakh Cover on this SBI Credit Card.
- Loss of checked-in baggage – USD 1,000 Cover
- Loss of travel documents – INR 12,500 Cover
- Baggage damage – INR 5,000 Cover
- Delay in check-in baggage – INR 7,500 Cover
Have Free Access to the Airport Lounges
Travel with luxury as with your flight bookings you also get a airport lounge access, see how many visits are complimentary with this SBI Pulse Credit Card
- 8 complimentary access to the airport lounges per year
- A maximum of 2 visits per quarter.
Enjoy Fuel Surcharge Waiver
SBI Pulse Credit Card Benefits has also incorporated your fuel expenses in the benefit section with the following –
- 1% surcharge waiver on fuel refilling across all petrol pumps in India. So you get savings on fuel as well with this SBI Card
- A maximum waiver of INR 250 per month is offered
- Available on transactions between INR 500 to INR 4,000.
Make use of FlexiPay Facility
There is also FlexiPay by which you can afford heavy credit card transaction amount –
- INR 2,500 and also transactions above this can be converted with this facility
- Conversion of a credit card transaction is allowed within 30 days of the transaction. So ensure you don’t miss this. Only then you can get the benefit of this one of the best credit cards in India for making EMI Transactions.
Use Pulse Credit Card Worldwide
No limit on credit card wide range of usage. You can use this credit card at over 24 million outlets worldwide. At 3.25 Lakh outlets in India this card is acceptable. Also you can make contactless payments with this SBI Bank Card.
Fees and Charges of the SBI Pulse Credit Card
You can see the annual fee as well as the joining fee of the Pulse Credit Card in the table given below. The table also includes other charges that are related to the SBI Credit Card.
|Annual or Joining Fee||INR 1499 + Taxes|
|Renewal Fee||INR 1499 + Taxes|
|Add On Card Fee||NIL|
|Waiving Off Criteria||Spend INR 2 Lacs or above in a year|
|Interest-Free Period||20 Days to 50 Days|
|Rewards Redemption Fee||INR 99|
|Card Replacement Fee||INR 100 to INR 250|
|Cheque Payment Fee||INR 100|
|Foreign Mark Up Fee||3.5%|
|ATM Withdrawal Charges||2.5% with a minimum of INR 500|
Late Payment Charges
SBI Bank will charge a late payment as well on your due credit card bill. Well, it happens with most of us that we can’t keep up with the bill payments. So if that happens with your SBI Pulse Credit Card, you will need to pay the due amount plus an late fee. Check out the late charges for SBI Pulse Credit Card below
|Outstanding Amount||Late Payment Charges|
|Between INR 0 to INR 500||NIL|
|Between INR 501 to INR 1000||INR 400|
|Between INR 1001 to INR 10000||INR 750|
|Between INR 10001 to INR 25000||INR 950|
|Between INR 25001 to INR 50000||INR 1100|
|Above INR 50000||INR 1300|
Payment options for SBI Card Pulse
You can pay the bill of your Pulse Credit Card through the following payment options:-
- Clear your bills through NEFT
- Or you can also use Paynet for clearing bills
- Make SBI Credit Card Online Payment through NACH
- There are other debit cards as well by which you can pay the bill
- And if you are an SBI customer, you can also use the SBI YONO app for bill payment
- And the most convenient payment method people are using now days is UPI. So you can also opt for this for your credit card payments.
- Use Payment Gateways like Paytm as well Gpay to pay credit card bills.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is this card beneficial for fitness freaks?
Yes, you can say that the SBI Pulse credit card is made for fitness freaks in which the user will get a complimentary Noise ColorFit Pulse Smartwatch after the payment of the joining fee. You can track your fitness activities through this smartwatch.
2. What are the health benefits of the SBI Pulse Card?
You can enjoy a complimentary Fitness Pro Membership for one year after paying the joining fee and doing one retail transaction. Also, enjoy free Netmeds membership after doing the same. So with the fitness membership as well as Netmeds offers you can lead a healthy life.
3. What are the traveling benefits of the SBI Pulse Credit Card?
The traveling benefit of the SBI Pulse credit card is complimentary access to the airport lounges. This can be very useful if you frequently travel within India due to work as well as vacation.
4. Can I convert SBI Card Pulse transactions into EMIs?
Yes, the EMI options are also available on this credit card. But for this you need to have a transaction of INR 2500 or above then you can easily convert it to Flexipay on the Pulse Credit Card.
5. What is the Joining and Renewal Fee of the Pulse credit card?
The joining fee of this credit card is 1,499+GST. Also the renewal fee of the Pulse credit card is the same. But you can waive off the renewal fee by spending INR 2 Lakhs or above as stated in its terms and conditions.
6. What are the eligibility criteria to apply for the Pulse Credit Card?
The eligibility criteria of the SBI Pulse Credit Card are:-
– Minimum – 21 years.
– Maximum age – 60 years.
– Cibil Score – >=750
– Stable income
– Indian Citizenship
7. What are the documents required for the SBI Card Pulse?
You will have to submit one identity proof, one address proof, also one income proof to the bank to apply for the SBI Card Pulse. You can submit the Aadhar Card, PAN card, and Salary slip to get the SBI Pulse card.
8. What is the credit limit of the SBI Pulse Card?
The credit limit of the SBI Pulse Card depends on your income as well as Cibil Score. If you have a high monthly income then you can enjoy a high credit limit on this credit card.
9. How can I pay SBI Pulse Credit Card Bills?
You can also have the following options to make the payment of the SBI Pulse Card:-
– Other debit cards
– SBI YONO app
– Payment Gateways like Paytm, Gpay, etc
But you can change the payment mode whenever you want by intimating the bank for the same.
10. What are the SBI Pulse Card Late Payment Charges?
Due amount as well as INR 400 to INR 1,300 late payment charge applies to your SBI Pulse Credit Card.
11. Is the Add-on Card Facility Available on My SBI Pulse Card?
Yes, you can also get an add-on card for your family. The issuance of add-on card demands the individual age 18 years and above. So ensure this criteria is met by your family member.
12. How Bill Payment Got Easy with SBI Pulse?
SBI Pulse Credit Card comes with Easy Bill Pay facility. In this you need to register your bills online and they’ll automatically get paid when the due date arrives.
13. Why to do Balance Transfer with SBI Pulse?
Using the Pulse Credit Card, you can also pay-off other cards due at a lower interest. For this, SMS BT to 56767.
14. How to Use SBI Pulse Easy Money Facility?
With Easy Money, a demand draft also a cheque against the cash limit is delivered to your home. To avail of this, you need to do SBI Credit Card Login and select the facility. Choose the amount and get the cheque or DD.
15. What is Add-on Fee for SBI Pulse Credit Card?
Unlike the primary card joining and annual fee, you don’t need to pay any charge for the add-on card.