Credit Card Payment Offers 20193301 views
Table of Contents
About SBI Tata Platinum Card
Presenting SBI Tata Platinum Card, best known for offering you the amazing lifestyle privileges. This black beauty makes you experience the life in true platinum style. Meticulously crafted for those who want maximum rewards each time they shop using this card. Keeping this thing into consideration, SBI in association with Tata offers you this platinum card, which is loaded with a wide array of features and benefits you can’t resist. Be it welcome gifts, empower points, fuel surcharge waiver or airport lounge access, this card comes handy for all your needs in the best way. However, if you are looking for something to know about this masterpiece, just read this page further.
SBI Tata Platinum Card Offers August 2019
Take a look below to know the unmatched features of SBI Tata Platinum Card.
- Get welcome and anniversary gifts from Taj
- Get vouchers worth ₹3,000 from leading brands
- Avail 5% value back on tata partner outlets
- Earn 3x rewards on grocery, dining, departmental & international spends
- On annual spends of ₹4 lakh and 5 lakh, get gift voucher upto ₹3,000
- 2% value back on spends at croma
- On every ₹100 spent, get 1 reward point
- Enjoy 0% fuel surcharge waiver
- Enjoy airport lounge access in India
Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee:₹2,999
- Renewable Fee:₹2,999
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges:Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
- ₹100-750 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
- Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cash Payment Fee: ₹100
- Cash Advance Fee: 2.5% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Finance Charges:Up to 3.35% per month
- Minimum Amount Due:5% of the total outstanding
Know the eligibility criteria of SBI Tata Platinum Card by reading the points below.
- An applicant should be an Indian resident.
- He/she should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 65 years.
- An applicant should have a good credit score and should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
Documents Required to Apply
For your reference, below are the important documents you need to carry while applying for SBI Tata Platinum Card.
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
How to Apply for SBI Tata Platinum Card?
So, you are looking to apply for this card, right? You can do it online or even visit the nearest SBI branch to apply. Since the busy work schedule may not allow you to visit the branch, you can find the online option more convenient to you. You just need to visit the official website of the bank, share your personal and professional details before submitting your application. The bank, subsequent to receiving your application, will scrutinize the details and give a nod only upon successful verification.
Application Status Online
Know your favourite card’s application number in the most convenient and quickest manner by simply using the site online. You just need to have an application that you need to put on the bank’s site,and the moment you put that, the bank will take you to another page, where you can easily check or know the real-time status of your favorite SBI card. This method is easy, quick and comes with a lot of benefits to avail.
SBI Tata Platinum Card Statement
With the online facility of receiving the credit card statements online in your inbox, it would not be wrong to say that you can check your credit card account or statement on the go. You just need to ensure that you have a registered mail ID so that the bank can send your statement monthly in your inbox. You can check the same anytime from anywhere and review your card’s transaction details as well.
SBI Tata Platinum Card Customer Care Number
The customer care team of the bank is always there to help and support you on 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290. Yes, these are the numbers you need to dial from your registered mobile or landline, and the highly experienced and talented team is always there to solve all the queries related to your SBI credit card.