- Standard Chartered DigiSmart Card Presents the best discounts in Shopping, Travel, Entertainment, Fashion, Grocery and Food Delivery.
- Apply Quickly to Avail Exciting Offers and Rewards.
Standard Chartered Bank DigiSmart Credit Card comes up with a lot of outstanding facilities. One can get special discounts on fashion goodies and have a great shopping experience of grocery stuff. Get Rebates on entertainment, food and travelling as Standard Chartered never fails to impress their customers. Now it is time to put your finger on fashionable dresses and avail premium discounts. Now dig in more to know the detail features of DigiSmart Credit Card.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
- 1 Eye catching offers of Standard Chartered Bank DigiSmart Credit Card
- 1.1 Charges of Standard Chartered Bank DigiSmart Credit Card
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Required Documents
- 1.4 Transaction Limits for Availing Discounts
- 1.5 Apply Online – Standard Chartered Bank DigiSmart Credit Card
- 1.6 Track Application Status of the Credit Card
- 1.7 Payment Mode
- 1.8 Security of the Credit Card
Eye catching offers of Standard Chartered Bank DigiSmart Credit Card
- Get instant discount of 20% up to INR 700 per month
- 15% cashback on OLA, up to INR 600 per month
- Enjoy 10% off on Zomato, up to INR 750 per month
- Get 10% off on Grofers, up to INR 1,000 per month
- Weekends with BOGO offer on Inox – discounts of up to INR 400 per month
- Discount at Yatra on Domestic Flights, International Flights, Domestic Hotels per quarter
- Renewal benefits – Monthly fee reversed on spends of INR 5,000
Charges of Standard Chartered Bank DigiSmart Credit Card
- No Joining Fee
- Monthly USage Fee – INR 49 + GST
- Age limit must be in the range of 21 years to 65 years.
- Applicant’s monthly income should be stable.
- The applicant must be of the credit card sourcing location.
- An existing Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card holder would not be eligible for this credit card.
- Identity Proof – PAN Card, Passport, Govt.ID, Voter ID, Card etc.
- Address Proof – Passport, Phone Bill, Electricity bill, Rent Agreement, Credit Card Statement.
- One Passport Size Photograph
- One month Salary Slip.
- Income Tax Return of the previous year for Businessman.
- Previous year income tax return document for professional.
Transaction Limits for Availing Discounts
The transaction limit totally depends on the credit score of the user. If you have a good Cibil Score and you are a loyal customer of Standard Chartered Bank then you’ll get good transaction limits. But there are certain transaction limits for availing the discounts of the credit card.
- One transaction quarterly for availing domestic flights and hotel discounts.
- Minimum transaction limit of ₹20,000 for booking international flights.
- Avail the discount on shopping from Myntra only once every month.
- No discounts on OLA bikes and shared OLA Cabs.
- Get discount on Zomato orders only on 5 transaction per month.
- Maximum limit of getting discounts on Grofers is ₹1000 only and 5 times a month.
Apply Online – Standard Chartered Bank DigiSmart Credit Card
If you are satisfied with all the offers, Charges and fees then you must be eager to know how to apply for this impressive credit card. You can apply for this card on Wishfin.com. Either you can apply through the Wishfin Whatsapp chat option or Wishfin online Chat option. The interface will ask to enter some of the basic details and then those will be forwarded to the concerned department. You’ll get a call from Wishfin’s professional where you identity proof will be verified and then the card will be processed. If there is any loophole in the document or CIBIL Score then you’ll be not entitled to take any credit card.
Track Application Status of the Credit Card
Once you have applied for a credit card, you can track your application status on the official website of Standard Chartered Bank. You just have to enter the application reference number and your phone number and submit it on the web page. The website will display the status of your application whether it is approved, pending or rejected due to misrepresentation of information.
Standard Chartered Bank basically offers the following payment mode for clearing the billing amount of the DigiSmart Credit Card:-
- Online Payment
- Mobile Payment
- Payment through Samsung Pay.
Security of the Credit Card
The DigiSmart Credit Card is secured with a one time password. Whenever you make any payment using a credit card, the bank will send you an OTP on your registered mobile number to confirm the payment. Therefore, all the payments of Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card are secure and confidential.