- Standard Chartered DigiSmart Card Presents the best discounts in Shopping, Travel, Entertainment, Fashion, Grocery and Food Delivery.
- Apply Quickly to Avail Exciting Offers and Rewards.
Standard Chartered Bank DigiSmart Credit Card comes up with a lot of outstanding facilities. So one can get discounts on fashion and other goodies. Get Rebates on entertainment, food and travelling as Standard Chartered never fails to impress their customers. Now it is time to put your finger on fashionable dresses and avail premium discounts. Now dig in more to know the detail features of DigiSmart Credit Card.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Eye catching offers of Standard Chartered Bank DigiSmart Credit Card
- 20% off on Myntra, applies on one transaction per month and subject to a maximum discount of ₹700
- 10% off on Zomato, applicable up to five transactions per month
- 10% discount on Grofers on a maximum of five such transactions per month, up to ₹1,000 each month
- Buy one INOX ticket and get another for free with DigiSmart Credit Card
- Also 15% off on OLA Cab rides
Standard Chartered Bank DigiSmart Travel Benefits
Use promo code DIGISMART to get discounts on travel expenses, such as –
- Up to 10% off on Domestic Flights tickets, subject to ₹750
- And 20% off on International Flighst, subject to ₹10,000
- Also get 25% off on your hotel bookings, subject to ₹4,000
The above travel benefits of Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card will be available to you if you book flight and hotel via Yatra.com. Also you can use the discount on one category only each quarter. Applicable on one credit card transaction.
DigiSmart Standard Chartered Card Fees
- No Joining Fee
- Monthly Usage Fee – ₹49 + GST
Note – The monthly fee will waive but only if you spend ₹5,000 per month.
- Age – 21 to 65 years.
- Monthly Income – ₹50,000 per month
- The applicant must be of the credit card sourcing location
- Identity Proof – PAN Card, Passport, Govt.ID, Voter ID, Card etc.
- Address Proof – Passport, Phone Bill, Electricity bill as well as Rent Agreement
- One Passport Size Photograph
- One month Salary Slip.
- Income Tax Return of the previous year for businessman.
- Previous year income tax return document for self-employed professionals.
Apply Online – Standard Chartered Bank DigiSmart Credit Card
If you are satisfied with all the offers, Charges and fees then you must be eager to know how to apply for this impressive credit card. You can apply for this card on Wishfin.com. Either you can apply through the Wishfin Whatsapp chat option or Wishfin online Chat option. The interface will ask to enter some of the basic details and then those will be forwarded to the concerned department. You’ll get a call from Wishfin’s professional where you identity proof will be verified and then the card will be processed. If there is any loophole in the document or CIBIL Score then you’ll be not entitled to take any credit card.
Track Application Status of the Credit Card
Once you have applied for a credit card, you can track your application status on the official website of Standard Chartered Bank. You just have to enter the application reference number and your phone number and submit it on the web page. Now you can see the status of your application and know it is approve, pending or rejected.
Standard Chartered Bank basically offers the following payment mode for clearing the billing amount of the DigiSmart Credit Card:-
- Online Payment
- Mobile Payment
- Payment through Samsung Pay.
Security of the Credit Card
The DigiSmart Credit Card provides security with one time password. Whenever you make any payment using a credit card, the bank will send you an OTP on your registered mobile number to confirm the payment. Therefore, all the payments of Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card are secure and confidential.