Credit Card Apply Online18392 views
- Grab exciting reward point offers using YES Prosperity Edge Card
- Lounge access, fuel surcharge waiver also there to excite the shopper in you
One of the finest credit cards in the business, Prosperity Edge card brings to you around 15,000 reward points on your spends. The rewards program help you accumulate reward points, which can be redeemed against travel and movie tickets. If that is not enough, you also have an option to buy products on EMI using YES Prosperity Edge Credit Card. Check out all those in detail here.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
- 1 YES Prosperity Edge Credit Card Rewards
- 2 Travel Privileges
- 3 How to Apply for YES Prosperity Edge Credit Card at Wishfin?
YES Prosperity Edge Credit Card Rewards
Cardholders can get reward points not only at the time of joining and retail spends but also on events as big as a birthday.
- Get the assured 1500 reward points on spending ₹7,500 within 30 days of the card issuance date
- Earn 15,000 reward points on spending ₹6 lakhs in one anniversary year, which is defined as 12 months from the card set up or renewal date
- Every ₹200 spend on grocery, supermarket, departmental store and dinning earns you 8 reward points.
- Every ₹200 spend on online transactions to give you 4 reward points
- Earn 5 reward points on every ₹100 spent on international transactions, be it at the e-commerce websites or POS outlets
- Earn 4 reward points on every ₹200 spent on all other retail transactions
- Earn 500 reward points on each YES PayNow registration, helping you pay all your utility bills. You can check the list of billers on the bank’s website.
Where Can You Redeem Reward Points?
The reward points earned can be redeemed at or for the following.
- Hotel/Flight/Movie ticket websites
- Exclusive catalogue of products
Reward Point Redemption Rate
1 reward point equals to INR 0.25. Reward points can also be converted into JPMiles. 4 reward points equal to 1 JPMile.
Cardholders can also avail exciting travel offers comprising the following.
Priority Pass Membership – The membership, which is worth US$99 at no extra charges, allows you to visit airport lounges. The visit is chargeable at US$27 per person. However, only primary cardholders are entitled to the privilege.
MasterCard Lounge Program – Primary cardholders can get 2 complimentary visits to select airport lounges in a quarter.
MasterCard World Golf Program – Get a green fee waiver at select golf courses across India. Also, the program features one complimentary golf session every calendar month. You can call on 1800 102 6263 to contact MasterCard Golf Concierge.
Vehicle Refill Privilege
Now refill your vehicle using Prosperity Edge card and get a surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions worth INR 400-5,000 across petrol pumps in India.
You can buy a consumer durable, book travel packages and do stuff alike with the card and get all that converted into EMIs, which stand for equated monthly installments. You also get reward points on transactions converted into EMIs.
YES Prosperity Edge Credit Card Fees and Terms & Conditions
|Particulars||Details||Terms & Conditions|
|Annual Fee||INR 1,199 + GST|
|Renewal Fee||INR 1,199 + GST|
|Interest Rate||3.50% per month|
|Foreign Currency Markup Fee||3.00%|
How to Apply for YES Prosperity Edge Credit Card at Wishfin?
Just visit the official website of Wishfin, an online marketplace for credit cards, loans and other financial products to apply for the card. As soon as you log in to the website, go to ‘Credit Cards’ and then to ‘Best Credit Cards’. Click on the latter to see an application form popping on the screen. Fill the relevant personal and occupational details before submitting the form. You would receive a call from Wishfin executives as soon as the application is submitted. The moment the details are verified successfully, you would get an approval for Prosperity Edge card.
YES Prosperity Edge Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- Both salaried and self-employed with a minimum and maximum of 23 and 60 years, respectively, can apply.
- Minimum net monthly salary should be ₹60,000 or the Income Tax Return (ITR) must be ₹7.20 lakh and above.
YES Prosperity Edge Credit Card Customer Care
You can reach out to the 24×7 customer care executives by dialing 18001031212 and sort out queries on reward points, their redemption, any new offers and much more. The executives will be all ears to take your queries and resolve them fast.
YES Prosperity Edge Credit Card Statement
Do glance at the credit card statement that you would get from YES BANK on a monthly basis. The statement would detail on the transactions made in a billing cycle, the rewards earned, the levying of interest and taxes, if it’s the case, plus the due date, total dues, minimum due, etc. You can access the statement on your registered e-mail ID or via net banking.