There are a lot of people who enjoy traveling and exploring new places. On the other hand, they have to make a lot of expenses to create the best memories. But if you are willing to add more luxurious experiences to your bucket then you should apply for the Axis Bank Atlas Credit Card. This credit card has a lot of travel benefits and it will give you a premium traveling experience. You can earn thousands of Edge Miles through this card and redeem them at the reward redemption website. You can also have free airport lounge access through this Axis Bank credit card. Therefore, this credit card is a pack of all travel offers and benefits. You must explore the fee, documents, eligibility criteria, and other details of this credit card.
Features and Benefits of Atlas Axis Credit Card
There are a lot of features of this credit card that you must explore below. This credit card is divided into three tiers and they are Silver Tier, Gold Tier, and Platinum Tier. The tier is determined by the expenditure you make from this credit card in a year.
- Earn 5000 Edge Miles as a welcome gift on this credit card.
- You will have to do at least 3 transactions within 60 days from the date of card issuance.
- You can see the credited Edge Miles in the “Edge Miles” section of the Axis Bank Mobile Application.
- Earn 10000 edge miles every year on the card anniversary.
- Make sure you pay the renewal fee of the card to enjoy this benefit.
- Enjoy 5X Edge Miles on doing the travel transactions from this card.
- Multiply your Edge Miles 2 times by doing the Foreign Transactions.
- Earn 1 Edge Miles by spending on any other categories.
- The value of 1 Edge Miles is equal to 1 Rupee.
There are three tiers in the Axis Atlas Credit Card and they are the Silver Tier, Gold Tier, and Platinum Tier. The bank will automatically upgrade your credit card from one tier to another on the basis of your expenditure.
- Reach the spending limit of INR 7.5 Lacs or above and upgrade your card to Gold Tier.
- Reach the spending limit of INR 15 Lacs or above and upgrade your card to Platinum Tier.
You will get the following Tier Benefits in a year:-
|Silver Tier||Gold Tier||Platinum Tier|
|Enjoy 4 International Airport Lounge Visits||Get 6 International Airport Lounge Visits||Enjoy 12 International Airport Lounge Access|
|Get 8 Domestic Airport Lounge Visits||Have 12 Domestic Airport Lounge Visits||Get 18 Domestic Airport Lounge Visit|
|No Meet and Greet Service||Get 2 Airport Meet and Greet Services||Get 4 Airport Meet and Greet Services|
|No Airport Pickups||No Airport Pickups||Enjoy 2 Airport Pickups for free|
There are also some milestone benefits of this credit card. If you achieve the following spending milestones then you can earn thousands of Edge Miles:-
- Achieve the Milestone of INR 3 Lacs and earn 2500 edge miles.
- Earn 5000 edge miles on achieving a milestone of INR 7.5 Lacs.
- Enjoy 1000 edge miles on spending INR 15 Lacs and above from this credit card.
Free Airport Lounge Access
- Enjoy domestic and international airport lounge access through this Axis Bank Credit Card.
- Enjoy Airport Concierge Service from this credit card.
- Get Airport Pickup service on this credit card.
- Enjoy a discount of up to 20% at 4000 partnered restaurants with Axis Bank.
- Make sure you inform the restaurant staff before billing to enjoy the discount.
- You can convert the Edge miles to Partner Miles on this card.
- You can plan your travel booking by converting Edge Miles to Partner Miles.
- The value of 1 Edge Mile is equal to 2 Partner Miles.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Get a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% at the refilling stations.
- The waive will be allowed on a transaction of INR 400 to INR 4000 per month.
- You can enjoy the fuel surcharge discounts in all three tiers.
Axis Bank Atlas Credit Card- Fees, Charges, Documents, and Eligibility
Now here you must go through the annual and renewal fee of this credit card. There are also some other charges that you might have to pay on the Atlas Credit Card.
|Joining Fee||INR 5000|
|Renewal Fee||INR 5000|
|Add-on Card Fee||NIL|
|Finance Charges||3.60% per month or 52.86% per annum|
|Cash Withdrawal Charges||2.5% of the cash with a minimum of INR 500|
|Cash Payment Fee||INR 100|
|Late Payment Fee||INR 100 to INR 1000 depending upon the outstanding amount.|
|Cheque Return Charges||2% of the Cheque amount with a minimum of INR 450|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee||3.5% of the transaction amount|
Eligibility Criteria for Atlas Credit Card
- 18 years is the minimum age for the Primary Cardholder to apply for the Atlas Credit Card.
- 70 years is the maximum age for the Primary Cardholder to apply for the card.
- Salaried Individuals need a minimum annual income of INR 900,000.
- Self-Employed Individuals need a minimum annual income of INR 12,00,000 and above.
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
Documents Required for Axis Atlas Card
- Pan Card Photocopy
- Form 60
- Latest Salary Slips, IT Return, or Form 16
- Residence Proof- Driving License, Passport, Aadhar Card, Electricity bill, Landline bill.
Credit Limit of Atlas Card
The credit limit of the Axis Bank Atlas Credit Card is not fixed. The bank will decide the credit limit at the time of issuing the credit card and it depends on your income and Cibil Score. If you have a Cibil Score of 750 or above and a salary of INR 75000 or above per month then you can avail of a high credit limit on the card.
How to Apply for Axis Atlas Credit Card
You can apply for the Axis Bank Atlas Credit Card online by filling out the application form given above. You will have to enter your basic details and then verify your documents with the representative to get easy approval for the Axis Bank Credit Card.
Axis Atlas Card Bill Payment
There are multiple options to clear the Axis Atlas Credit Card bill. You can Axis Bank Credit Card online payment and there are many methods to clear your bills. You can choose any method to clear the bill of your Atlas Card:-
- Axis Net Banking
- Axis Mobile App
- NACH Facility
- Cash Payments
- Cheque Payments
- Gpay, PayTm, Amazon Pay