- Check all the Features and Offers of the Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit Card.
- Find the Fee and Eligibility Criteria for Applying for the Credit Card.
Axis Bank is one of the top-notch banking and financial institutions that offer a variety of financial help to its customers. It has introduced a credit card for the patriots having the shades of the Indian tricolour. Not only this card has an impressive appearance but also a lot of other offers. The card is Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit Card. So to get this credit card, the primary criteria is being in Indian Defence. If you meet this, you will get this Axis Bank Credit Card. With this you can earn reward points and enjoy the access to the airport lounge through this credit card. Waive off your fuel surcharge and save some extra penny. Let’s dig in and find out the detailed features of the credit card.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Privileges of Using Pride Signature Credit Card
You not only enjoy a credit facility on this card but also a lot of other benefits. This could help you to save some extra bucks from your day to day expenses.
Free Access to the Airport Lounge with Pride Signature Card
The credit can benefit will also include two Free Access to the Airport Lounge per quarter in a year through this credit card. List of the accessible lounges shown below –
|Name of the Lounge||Terminal||City|
|Plaza Premium Lounge A||International T3||Delhi|
|Plaza Premium Lounge||Domestic T2||Delhi|
|Plaza Premium Lounge||Domestic T3||Delhi|
|Encalm Lounge||Domestic T1||Delhi|
|BLR Domestic Lounge||Domestic||Bangalore|
|BLR International Lounge||International T1||Bangalore|
|Travel Club Lounge||Domestic T1||Mumbai|
|Travel Club Lounge||Domestic T1C||Mumbai|
|Travel Club Lounge A||Domestic A||Chennai|
|Travel Club Lounge B||Domestic B||Chennai|
|Plaza Premium Lounge||Domestic T1||Hyderabad|
|Plaza Premium Lounge||International T1||Hyderabad|
|Travel Club Lounge||Domestic T1||Kolkata|
|Travel Club Lounge||International T2||Kolkata|
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is valid only up till 31st August 2025
- ₹2 fee applies on VISA card variants for authentication
- And ₹25 on the Master Card for authentication
- Fee for accompanying individuals apply as well
Pride Signature Credit Card Dining Offers
A discount of 15% on dining with the partnered restaurants, check out the list below –
|Tamarind Fariyas Hotel||15% on Soft Beverages and Food.||North Indian, Chinese, Continental||31st of Oct 2020|
|California Pizza Kitchen||15% on Soft Beverages and Food.||Italian||24th of Feb 2020|
|Hard Rock Cafe||15% on Soft Beverages and Food.||American, Continental, Italian||24th of Feb 2020|
|TGI Fridays||20% on Soft Beverages and Food.||American and Mexican||15th of May 2021|
|Mia Cucina||20% on Soft Beverages and Food.||Italian and Continental||31st of Aug 2020|
|The Sahib Room and Kipling Bar||15% on Soft Beverages and Food.||North Indian and Mughlai||15th of July 2020|
Waive off the Fuel Surcharge
- Waive off the fuel surcharge by 1% using the Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit Card.
- The Maximum benefit of ₹400 is allowed per month.
Terms and Conditions
- GST charged on the fuel will not be discounted.
- No eDGE reward points will be earned on the fuel transactions.
- The discount is allowed between the transaction of ₹400 to ₹4000.
Get eDGE Loyalty Points through Axis Pride Signature Credit Card
You can earn a lot of eDGE Reward points using this credit card. Later on, these eDGE points are redeemable on the Reward Store. There are a variety of products available on the eDGE store that can be purchased by you through the reward points.
Earn eDGE Loyalty points using the credit card and redeem them in shopping the various stuff from the reward point store. But these reward points are earned on the minimum transaction of ₹200.
- Earn 8 eDGE Reward Points on the transaction of every ₹200
- Earn 100 eDGE Reward Points in a month or 1200 points yearly.
Redeem eDGE Reward Points
- Access to your Axis Bank Net Banking Account using the I.D. and Password.
- Go to the Reward Section and click on Redeem Now.
- Now you’ll be redirect to the reward page of the Axis Bank.
- Choose the items for shopping.
- Also you can make the payment of the items using the eDGE reward pouts.
- All your reward points are redeemable.
Terms and Conditions
- Spend at least ₹5,000 to get the 100 eDGE Points.
- The eDGE Points will be reflected in the monthly statement cycle of the credit card.
- The eDGE points are redeemable through the eDGE reward catalogue.
Convert Transaction into EMI
You can easily convert your high transactions into EMIs. So, this feature help you do expensive shopping conveniently. Also you can customize the tenure of the EMI in the span of months offered by the Axis Bank. The minimum amount you can convert into an EMI is ₹2,500. So, see the rate of interest and other charges of this facility below.
- Your EMI charged with 1.5% interest per month as per the reducing balance method
- Also there is a processing fee of ₹250 or 1.5%, whichever is higher applies
- And your tenure options are – six, nine, twelve, eighteen and twenty four months. But once chosen, the tenure can’t be altered.
- Also you should know within 60 days following the transaction date you can convert it into EMI. Otherwise this facility doesn’t apply.
No Liability On Card Loss
In case of Axis Bank Price Signature credit card is loss, report it. So you’ll not be liable for any fraudulent activity that takes place from the credit card once you have reported. To file a complaint about the loss of the credit card contact these numbers.
Safe and Secured
PIN protected Axis Bank Pride Signature credit card transactions. So there is no chance of any fraudulent activity unless and until you share the PIN with that person. On the other hand, there is an EMV chip present on the card that enables fast transactions and quick payments.
Enjoy Free Add-on Card
There is also a facility to take an add-on card for the family members like the parents, children, spouse, and siblings. The only condition to take an add-on card is that the add-on cardholder must have the minimum age of 18 years. The best thing about this offer is that you can add-on the card without paying a single penny.
Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit Card Fee and Eligibility
You must be eager to know that what are the fees and charges of the card that has so many exclusive features. You might be also in the dilemma of whether you are eligible to apply for the Pride Signature Credit card. Don’t worry, because here are the details of the credit card.
Fee and other Charges
|Particulars||Fee and Charges|
|Renewal Fee for the 1st Year||NIL|
|Renewal Fee from the Second Year||₹500|
|Spend More than ₹40000 in the last year||Renewal Fee- NIL|
|Add-on Card Fee for Joining and Renewal||NIL|
|Cash Payment Fee||₹100|
|Outstation Cheque Fee||NIL|
|Duplicate Statement Charges||NIL|
|Retail Purchases and Finance Charges||2.95% Per Month or 41.75% p.a.|
|Fee for the Cash Withdrawal||2.5% of the Amount (Min- ₹500)|
|Cheque Dishonour Fee||₹300|
|eDGE Reward Points Redemption Fee||NIL|
|Balance Enquiry Charges||NIL|
|Eligibility for Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit Card||Terms and Conditions|
|Minimum Age of the Individual||18 Years|
|Maximum Age of the Individual||70 Years|
|Residential Status||Both Resident and Non-Resident Indians|
|Minimum age of the Add-Cardholder||18 Years|
- Identity Proof- Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card, PAN Card. (Any One)
- Income Proof- Salary Slips, IT Return Document, Form 16, Form 60. (Any One)
- Residential Proof- Passport, Ration Card, Electricity Bill as well as Telephone Bill is valid
- Passport Size photograph of the individual.
Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit Card Payment Options
There are many credit cards that have the auto-debit option for paying the bills. Similarly, the Axis Bank Credit Card comes with the auto-debit payment. So with this, the bank will deduct the credit card bill account automatically from your bank account. Also there are other options as well for credit card payment.
- Axis Bank Net Banking
- Pay through Billdesk, Paytm, and GPay
- Also can pay via Cash and Cheque Payments
- National Electronic Fund Transfer.