Credit Card Payment Offers 20193006 views
Welcome to the world of benefits with Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card, one of the most sought-after cards of today. If getting offs on movies and dining is not enough, enjoying at Taj and having complimentary golf sessions would definitely complete your world of joy. So, what is the wait, then? Just apply for the same after reading out the exciting facts that the card boasts of.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
- 1 Rewards, Discounts & Other Offers of Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card
- 1.1 Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card Fees & Charges
- 1.2 Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card Eligibility
- 1.3 What are the Documents Needed to Apply?
- 1.4 Apply Now for Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card
- 1.5 How to Check the Application Status?
- 1.6 Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card Statement
- 1.7 Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card Bill Payment
- 1.8 Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card Customer Care Number
Rewards, Discounts & Other Offers of Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card
A flurry of star-studded features is waiting for you to glance at and avail. Let’s check out that now.
- A complimentary car ride to the Taj and be served a delicious meal at their signature restaurants
- Get 8 Taj Vouchers and get 50% off on buffet lunch
- Half stay for 2-weekends at select Taj hotels
- Exclusive privileges on your way on the renewal of Epicure Plus Membership
- At the time of celebrating special occasions, get 20% discount at participating restaurants
2 complimentary room upgrades
- Avail benefits of priority pass lounge access to more than 900 lounges globally
- You can receive the priority pass within 10 days from using or swiping the card
- On the payment of annual fee and joining fee, unlimited access to complimentary lounges would be available
- Earn more than 1,000 Club Vistara points on a spend of every ₹100 on all the Vistara Flights
- Extra 10 Kg baggage allowance
- Guaranteed ticket reservation in economy class
- Priority check-in and boarding at airports
- Lifestyle vouchers from top international brands
- Get and redeem 30,000 eDGE Loyalty Reward Points by purchasing electronics, gadgets or availing travel benefits via company’s loyalty program
- A minimum 15% discount available on dining at more than 4,000 restaurants across India, with Dining Delight Program
- Avail 50% cashback while booking movie tickets in a calendar year at BookMyShow
Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card Fees & Charges
Do keep an eye on the fees and charges before applying for the card.
- Standard joining & annual fee-₹30,000 each
- Standard Add-on Card joining & annual fee-NIL
- Finance Charges-2.95% per month (for both retail purchases & cash withdrawal)
- Cash Withdrawal Fee-2.50% of the withdrawal amount, subject to a minimum of ₹250
- Cash Payment Fee-₹100
- Late Payment Fee-₹100-700
- Overlimit Fee-3% of the over limit amount, subject to a minimum limit of ₹500
- Standard 18% GST will apply to interest charged on revolving credit
Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card Eligibility
Axis Bank has put in place some conditions for the approval of the credit card application. Do meet the eligibility criteria to ensure a smooth approval process that will follow next. So, what are those criteria? It’s right below for you to look at.
- An Indian resident with an age of 18-70 years
- Add-on-cardholders must be over 15 years of age
- Satisfactory CIBIL score with no defaults made earlier
What are the Documents Needed to Apply?
Keep the below documents ready to submit.
- Identity Proof- PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar Card
- Residence Proof-Ration Card/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Passport
- Income Proof-Latest Salary Slip & Form 60 for Salaried
-Copy of ITR for Self-employed
Apply Now for Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card
Keen to apply for Reserve credit card after having a look at the attractive privileges on offer? Do that by visiting the website of the bank. Mention the personal and professional details before submitting the application to the bank desk to assess your candidature for the said card. Even the offline method of application is also open for you. Visit the nearest branch, ask for the application form, fill the same and submit it to the concerned official in charge.
How to Check the Application Status?
The application status can be checked online as well as through customer care and branch. The most convenient of the three options would be to visit the website of the bank, get to the credit page and find the status there. If the discrepancies are not there, the application would be approved almost instantly. However, the presence of discrepancies can delay the approval of your card application.
Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card Statement
Keep an eye on the statement that comes to your mailbox each month, showing total dues, minimum due, due date, besides giving every single detail of the transactions made in a particular billing cycle. The statement will also show the charges on late payment, if made, and the accumulation of reward points on your purchase. If you find any incorrect entry, do bring it to the notice of Axis Bank so that it can corrective actions to resolve the issue ASAP.
Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card Bill Payment
The bill payment is easy to make with the advent of several online channels like net banking, payment gateway, etc. Log into net banking of Axis Bank or some other banks and add the reserve card to the list of billers. As soon as the bill gets generated, you will be intimated by the concerned bank on your registered mobile number and e-mail ID. You can then go online and pay the bills by using the Internet connection at home or office, eliminating the hassles of visiting the bank branch to do the same. You can even set an ‘Auto Pay’ while adding the card to the biller. In this case, the bills will get paid automatically from your account and prevent you from the late payment syndrome which can arise if you forget to pay the bill on or before the due date. Yes, the bank will send an SMS alert and e-mail statement indicating the bill amount and the due date before processing the payment.
Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card Customer Care Number
Don’t hesitate to forward your queries pertaining to reserve credit card at the 24X7 toll-free customer care number-1800-419-5959. You can get a clarity on various points like reward offers, shopping privileges and much more by calling the customer care executives on the said number.