Credit Card Payment Offers 2019172 views
- Axis Bank Select Credit Card comes with 5,000 eDGE reward points on the first transaction, complimentary lounge access
- Apply for this credit card online and get an instant approval
Axis Bank is a renowned private sector bank offering a wide range of credit cards to stay in line with the varied shopping needs of the customers. Of the credit cards the bank offers, Select Credit Card comes as one of the most popular choices. The card comes loaded with reward points on the first transaction, complimentary lounge access and milestone spend benefits to make it an exciting instrument to shop with. If you want to know all these benefits in detail, you need to read the page further.
Table of Contents
- 1 Axis Bank Select Credit Card Offers
- 2 Fees & Charges
- 3 Eligibility
- 4 Axis Bank Select Credit Card Application Form Online
- 5 How Can I Make Axis Bank Select Credit Card Bill Payment?
- 6 Axis Bank Select Credit Card Customer Care Number
Axis Bank Select Credit Card Offers
Having this Axis Bank credit card entitles you to the following list of offers.
- Get 5,000 Axis eDGE reward points on the first transaction. The points will be credited within 10 working days of the first transaction made by the card.
- Complimentary handcrafted Club Marriott membership is available if you spend ₹30,000 within the first three months from the set-up date of the card
- Enjoy 6 complimentary visits in a year to airport lounges courtesy the membership to Priority Pass Program
- Make 6 Additional visits to airport lounges by spending 3 lakh in a year
Fees & Charges
- Standard Joining Fee – ₹3,000
- Standard Annual Fee – ₹3,000
- Finance Charges – 2.95% per month or 41.75% per annum
- Cash Withdrawal Fee – 2.50% of the withdrawal amount, with the minimum being ₹250
- Cash Payment Fee – ₹100
- Late Payment Fee – ₹300-600
- Over Limit Fee – 3% of the over limit amount, subject to a minimum of ₹500
Axis Bank has stipulated a few conditions that you must meet to grab this credit card.
- Resident Indians are eligible to apply for the credit card
- The age of the primary cardholder must be between 18 and 70 years at the time of application
- The age of the add-on cardholder must be more than 18 years
- You must have a net annual income of ₹9 lakh and more.
Documents to be Submitted
After knowing that you are eligible to apply for Axis Bank Select Credit Card, you must submit the following documents for a hassle-free approval.
Identity Proof – PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Passport/Driving License
Residence Proof – Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Passport/Driving License/Telephone Bill/Electricity Bill
Income Proof – Latest salary slips (Salaried), Income Tax Return (ITR) for the last 2-3 years (Self-employed)
Latest passport size photographs
Axis Bank Select Credit Card Application Form Online
The credit card application form can be accessed on the website of Axis Bank or at its branch. If you want to apply within a few minutes, you can do so on the bank’s website. The steps for the online application are shown below.
- Visit axisbank.com
- Go to ‘Credit Cards’
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ beneath Axis Bank Select Credit Card
- Enter your name, mobile number, income, professional details correctly and click on ‘Call Me’ in the end
How to Apply for Axis Bank Select Credit Card at the Branch?
If you are not comfortable applying online, you can visit the nearest Axis Bank branch to apply. The branch executive would ask you to fill the application form and back it up by submitting necessary documents. The bank will check the application details thoroughly before approving the same.
How Can I Make Axis Bank Select Credit Card Bill Payment?
It’s a good habit to make payment of your credit card bills on time. The timely payment helps in maintaining a good credit history, resulting in attractive credit offers on a periodical basis. You can make a payment online using the convenience of internet banking. The online payment can be made from debit cards as well. However, if you wish to go with the traditional cheque, demand draft or cash deposit, you can do that as well.
Axis Bank Select Credit Card Customer Care Number
Call the customer care number – 18004195959 – to get your queries sorted out ASAP. The customer care executives can resolve any queries, be it the payment date, rewards, periodical offers or any other. Just dial the number and get everything answered.