Credit Card Apply Online3705 views
- Design Axis My Choice Credit Card as per your wish
- cashback on supermarket spends, rewards on transactions make it exciting
Do you ever get an opportunity to design a credit card as per your wish? Can you get to customize your card features and benefits as per your savings and needs? Not really! Well, it’s possible with Axis My Choice Credit Card. You can customize the card as well as design it with your image of choice and from the image gallery. Plus, there are cashback and reward offers available to make most of.
Table of Contents
- 1 Axis My Choice Credit Card Offers July 2020
- 2 Axis My Choice Credit Card Joining & Annual Fees and Charges
- 3 Axis My Choice Credit Card Credit Limit
- 4 How to Apply for Axis My Choice Credit Card Online?
- 5 Axis My Choice Credit Card Bill Payment Online
- 6 Axis My Choice Credit Card Customer Care Number
Axis My Choice Credit Card Offers July 2020
- Enjoy 5% cashback on any of the two spending categories-Supermarkets, Fuel, Travel, Utility Bills, Electronics and Dining
- Earn 4 reward points per every ₹200 spent on the card
- Get 100 points on the first online transaction
- Redeem the points earned against the purchase of iPhone X and other stuff
- Transaction of more than ₹2,500 can be converted into EMIs
- Enjoy a minimum 15% off on your dining at select partner restaurants including Burger King, Pizza Hut, TGI Fridays, to name a few
Axis My Choice Credit Card Joining & Annual Fees and Charges
- Joining Fee – ₹250
- Annual Fee – 1st year – NIL, ₹250 from second year onward
- Add-on Card Fee – NIL
- Image Card Fee – ₹150
- Add-on Card Image Fee – ₹150
- Finance Charges on Retail Purchases – 3.25% per month
- Finance Charges on Cash Advance – 3.25% per month
- Cash Withdrawal Fee – 2.50% of the transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹250
- Late Payment Fee – NIL-₹700
- Over Limit Fee – 3% of the over limit amount, subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Foreign Currency Transaction Fee – 3.50% of the transaction amount
- Reward Redemption Fee – NIL
Note – The fees & charges would also add 18% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
Axis My Choice Credit Card Credit Limit
How much credit limit would you get on this card? This is the question you must be asking, won’t you? The limit would take into account your income and credit score. Greater the income and score, more are the chances of getting higher limits, giving you more to spend on and add to the tally of reward points for redemption later on.
You must meet the following criteria before applying for a card.
- You must be between 18-70 years of age
- The age of the add-on cardholder must be more than 15 years
- You must either be a resident Indian or non-resident Indian (NRI)
Submit the following documents to enjoy a hassle-free approval to your loan application.
Identity Proof – PAN Card/Driving License/Aadhaar Card/Passport
Residence Proof – Ration Card/Passport/Landline Telephone Bill/Electricity Bill
Income Proof – Latest Payslip/IT Return/Form 16
Latest Passport Size Photograph
How to Apply for Axis My Choice Credit Card Online?
Below are the steps you must take to apply for a credit card.
- Visit the website of Axis Bank
- Go to Credit Card page
- Get to My Choice Credit Card
- Click on Apply Now
- Mention a few personal and professional details
Axis My Choice Credit Card Application Status
A few days after receiving the application, you would want to know its status, won’t you? You can know the same by calling the 24×7 customer care executives, at the website or even enquiring the same with the branch officials. Whatever the status would be, you can know the same.
Axis My Choice Credit Card Bill Payment Online
Your card transactions would lead to bills which you need to pay on or before the due date. Failing to do so will cause a default, which can not only give rise to late payment charges but also worsen your credit profile. Keeping that in mind, you should look to pay it online, rather than relying on cash or demand draft deposit at the bank branch for which you need to take some time off your busy schedule.
You can add My Choice Credit Card to your online banking account and receive the bill intimation well before the due date. As you become aware of the bill, you can just keep the necessary funds on the account for a smooth payment. Even various payment gateway websites also enable the payment of credit card bills.
Axis My Choice Credit Card Customer Care Number
Dial the 24×7 customer care number – 18004195959 – to raise queries and complaints you may have regarding My Choice Credit Card. These can be anything related to card offers to the payment modes. So, feel free to ask the executives for a clarification on card related queries that you can come across.
Axis My Choice Credit Card Statement
Do glance at the card statement regularly to get a track of the due amount, total dues and the due date. It also gives you a summary of the transactions made and reward points earned on the same. If at all you find some discrepancies in the statement, get it to the notice of Axis Bank so that the lender can rectify the same ASAP.