Credit Card Payment Offers 2018 499 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Bank of Baroda Platinum Credit Card
- 1.1 Features of Bank of Baroda Platinum Credit Card
- 1.2 Fees & Charges
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Baroda Platinum Credit Card
- 1.4 Necessary Documents
- 1.5 Apply Online for Bank of Baroda Platinum Credit Card
- 1.6 Bank of Baroda Platinum Credit Card Status
- 1.7 Bank of Baroda Platinum Credit Card Statement
About Bank of Baroda Platinum Credit Card
Bank of Baroda Platinum Credit Card is a one-stop solution for those who are looking for an exclusive credit card with multiple benefits at the lowest cost. This credit card comes loaded with exclusionary privileges at lowest registration and annual charges. The Bank of Baroda Platinum Credit Card offers its bearer the advantage of both a credit card and a debit card. The cardholder is allowed a cash withdrawal of up to 30% of the credit limit. Moreover, the card bearer can get a maximum of 3 add-on cards on the application of a single primary credit card. Read on to know more about this magic wand!
Features of Bank of Baroda Platinum Credit Card
The basic features of the card are presented below.
- The BOBCARD Platinum is accepted all around the world.
- The ATM-compatible card enables its bearer to withdraw cash anywhere and anytime.
- The card comes with a facility of 3 add-on cards absolutely free of cost.
- The cash withdrawal limit on this card is up to 40% of the credit limit allowance.
- You can earn 2 loyalty points on every purchase worth ₹ 100.
- The card has an inbuilt chip which reduces the risk of fraudulent transactions.
- The annual fee on the card will be waived off on the purchase of a minimum of ₹ 1,00,000 in a year and on regular payments of the dues.
- The card bears an add-on facility wherein multiple cards can be issued in the name of the same applicant. Under this facility, the bank can issue up to 3 add-on cards under the name of one applicant.
- Offers on retail purchase of various international brands such as Enrich Salon, US Pizza, India Circus and much more.
Fees & Charges
The following fee and charges are applicable on the card:
- Membership Fee – ₹1,000 for primary on a yearly basis.
- Annual Fee – ₹1,000 for primary cards
- For an add-on card, the customer does not need to pay any annual fee
- Revolving credit limit- ₹ 1,00,000
- Cash Withdrawal Limit- 40% of the credit limit
- Interest Rate- 2.6% per month on reducing balance
- Accidental Insurance (Death due to Air Accident)- ₹15,00,000 (2.60% pm Service Charge on balance outstanding)
- Accidental Insurance (Death due to other accidents apart from Air Accident)- ₹5,00,000 (2.60% pm Service Charge on balance outstanding)
- Late Payment Charges –
- Up to ₹ 500 – NIL
- ₹ 500 to ₹ 25,000 – ₹300
- Above ₹ 25,000 – ₹500
- Cheque return charges- 2% or ₹ 300, whichever is higher
- De-blocking charges- ₹ 300
- Applicable GST of 18% will also apply to the fees and charges levied on the cardholders
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Baroda Platinum Credit Card
The applicant of the Bank of Baroda Platinum Credit Card must fulfil the following criteria:
- Age Limit- The applicant must come under the age limit of 18 years to 65 years.
- Annual Income- The applicant must have an annual income of at least ₹ 4,00,000.
- Existing Customers- The applicants with an existing relationship with the bank will be preferred for the card.
List of mandatory documents required in order to apply for the card is:
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport/ PAN Card/ UID/ Driving License/ Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Latest Income Tax Return documents/ Form 16/ Salary Slip (for those who are employed in government offices of PSUs)
- Address Proof- Copy of Passport/ Fixed Line Bill/ electricity Bill/ UID/ Bank Passbook of a PSU bank
- Coloured Photographs
- Copy of PAN Card
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
Apply Online for Bank of Baroda Platinum Credit Card
It’s time to apply for this card loaded with convenience and privileges. Well, there are online and offline modes of application available at your disposal. But the convenient of the two would undoubtedly be the former as it can happen right on your mobile phone or even the desktop with an internet connection. You just need to visit the official web page of Bank of Baroda, get to the credit card section and apply there. Applying at bank branches is okay. But when you visit a branch of PSU banks like BoB to apply, you may have to stand in a long queue to do the same. This can take a lot of time and effort, which can be saved immensely while applying online.
Bank of Baroda Platinum Credit Card Status
Bank of Baroda platinum Credit Card Status can be checked online to know the real-time status of your credit card. The bank provides each of its customers with a unique login through which one can find out the status of their credit card, especially during the application procedure. Bank of Baroda allows you to apply for the credit card via both online and offline mode. If you want to apply through the online mode, all you need to do is fill-up the application form and upload or submit the relevant documents. This is a more convenient form of applying for the credit card as one does not need to do anything more than just a couple of clicks for the application. Through the offline mode, the applicant needs to download the application letter from the official website of the bank and apply manually at the bank along with the required documents. With the help of the Bank of Baroda Platinum Credit Card Status, you can always check the status of your credit card from anywhere and anytime.
Bank of Baroda Platinum Credit Card Statement
Bank of Baroda Platinum Credit Card Statement records the transactions and repayments done through your credit card. This statement helps you keep a tab on your expenses and track them back whenever you need to. Basic details and key information related to your credit card can be found in this statement making it a document of immense importance. Bank of Baroda provides its customers with this facility so that they can maintain the balance of their expenditure and keep a check on their repayment schedules.
Customer Care 24X7 Number
Bank of Baroda Customer Care is a much useful facility provided by the bank. One can reach out this team by calling them on their toll free number- 1800-223-224. This number can be used to reach them on all working days apart from the 2nd Saturday, 4th Saturday, Sunday and other Public Holidays. You can also write to them at email@example.com. Also, it will be timesaving to mention the apt abbreviation related to your query to fast track and ease out the process.