Individuals of every profession can apply for a credit card and enjoy all the benefits. Similarly, the doctors also want to apply for a credit card and therefore there are some banking institutions that have a special credit card only for the doctors. The State Bank of India, HDFC Bank, and RBL bank has special cards for the doctors. So, you can explore the best credit cards for Doctors that have exciting deals and offers. These credit cards have a nominal fee and can be afforded by any doctor. You must go through the features and benefits of these credit cards and see how it will help you if by profession you are a doctor.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Features and Benefits of Doctors Credit Cards
There are mainly three special credit cards that are only meant for the doctors of our country. So, if by profession you are a doctor then you must see all those credit cards and their features and fees.
Doctor’s SBI Card
- Enjoy a welcome e-gift voucher of Yatra worth ₹1500.
- Multiply your reward points 5 Times on medical supplies, travel bookings, and international transactions.
- Earn 5X Reward Points on all the transactions done on Doctor’s Day celebrated on 1st July.
- Earn 1 reward point on every ₹100 spent on all other categories.
- Get an E-gift voucher of ₹5000 from Yatra, Shoppers Stop, and Bata on spending ₹5 lacs in a year.
- Your annual fee will be reversed if you have spent ₹2 lacs in the previous year.
- Enjoy 8 complimentary access to domestic airport lounges in India in a year and it will be a maximum of 2 visits per quarter.
- Enjoy 4 complimentary visits a year at international airport lounges with a maximum of 2 in a quarter.
- Get a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% on transactions worth ₹500 to ₹4,000 at refilling stations.
- Gen an Interest-free credit period of 20-50 days, only if the previous outstanding is fully paid.
Fees and Charges of Doctor’s SBI Credit Card
|Cash Advance Limit||80% of the Credit Limit (Max- ₹15000 per day)|
|Over Limit Charges||2.5% of the outstanding amount with a minimum of ₹500|
|Card Replacement Fees||₹100|
|Cash Payment Fees||₹100|
HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card
- Get 1000 Reward Points as a Welcome Benefit on this card.
- Earn 1000 Reward Points as Renewal Benefits on this card.
- Earn 3 Reward Points on every expenditure of ₹150.
- Get 50% more Reward Points on every dining expenditure.
- Get a fuel surcharge waiver of up to 2.5%
- Enjoy the period of 50 interest-free days from the date of issuance.
- Earn an Air voucher or Air Miles of ₹8000 after an expenditure of ₹5 lakh of which 20% is on dining.
- Enjoy all the features of Lounge Programs at both domestic and international airport lounges.
- Waive off the fee for the first year by spending ₹15,000 in the first 90 days from the date of card setup.
- Waive off the renewal fee by spending ₹100000 a year before the renewal date.
Fees and Charges of this Card
|Annual Fees of the Card||₹1000|
|Renewal Fees of the Card||₹1000|
|Interest-Free Period||50 Days|
|Minimum Repayment Amount||5% with a minimum of ₹200|
|Cash Advance Limit||40% of the Credit Limit|
|Interest Rate||As per Bank’s Rules|
|Cheque Return Charges||As per Bank’s Rules|
RBL Doctor’s Supercard
- You can withdraw cash from ATM machines without any interest for up to 50 days.
- Get a welcome benefit of ₹1000 from Amazon, MakeMyTrip, and Yatra.
- Get an insurance cover of up to ₹20 Lacs in the first year for Professional Indemnity.
- You are allowed to reimburse the defence and legal costs.
- You will also get a Cover for the Out of Court Settlement and Court Awards.
- Get But One Get One Free Offer on BookMyShow every month.
- Get a Fuel Surcharge Waiver at all the refilling stations.
- Spend ₹100 and earn 1 reward point on every transaction.
- Earn 2 reward points on every online transaction of ₹100.
- Get a gift voucher of INR 2000 after spending ₹1 Lac.
- Earn an Additional Gift Voucher of ₹1000 on reaching the limit of ₹1.5 lacs and ₹2 Lacs each.
- Get 4 Complimentary access to the Domestic Airport Lounge through this credit card.
- You can take only one visit per quarter
Fees and Charges of RBL Doctor’s Supercard
|Joining Fees of the Card||₹999 Plus Applicable Taxes|
|Fess for the Renewal||₹999 Plus Applicable Taxes|
|Spend INR 3,50,000 in a Year||Renewal Fees- NIL|
|Add-On Card Fee||NIL|
|Finance Charges||Up to 3.50% Per Month or 42% Per Annum|
|Cash Transaction Fee||2.5% of the Cash with a minimum of ₹300|
|Late Payment Fee||15% of the Due with a Minimum of ₹50 and a maximum of ₹1000|
|Over limit Charges||₹600|
|Cash Payment Charge||₹250|
These are the Best Credit Cards for Doctors that can help you to save some extra bucks from your monthly expenses. After exploring their features and benefits, you must have realized that these credit cards are very useful for those individuals who are doctors by profession. But you must have a minimum age of 18 years in order to apply for the doctor credit card.