SBI has introduced the SBI Credit Card for Fuel, which will allow you to save money on fuel purchases. Due to ongoing market demands, the lender has introduced such specific cards into the market. Meanwhile, with fuel prices constantly rising, it is critical to saving money in any way possible. Furthermore, you will receive a 1% fuel surcharge waiver, reward points, a welcome bonus, lounge access, and many other benefits with these Best SBI Credit Cards for Fuel. If you travel on a daily basis with your own vehicle then we would suggest you get the SBI Credit Card for Fuel. Moreover, the reward points you will earn can be redeemed at selected petrol stations.
Dive deeper into this article to know more about the SBI Credit Card for Fuel.
Best SBI Credit Card for Fuel
SBI continues to introduce new credit cards in order to target a diverse range of markets. However, with that goal in mind, SBI Credit Card for Fuel was launched this time. You have two SBI Credit Cards to choose from in the fuel category. As a result, one is the BPCL SBI Card Octane and the other is the BPCL SBI Card. They are both the best in their respective categories and provide a variety of advantages.
BPCL SBI Card Octane
SBI has collaborated with Bharat Petroleum and launched a co-branded credit card. Further, this SBI Fuel Card is backed with benefits such as a Welcome Bonus of 6000 points, 25X Reward Points on fuel purchases, a 1% fuel surcharge across all BPCL petrol pumps, and more like this.
Here are the detailed SBI Bharat petroleum credit card benefits:
- Welcome bonus of INR 6000 reward points.
- Within 30 days the reward points will be credited to your account.
- 25X Reward Points on fuel purchases at BPCL petrol pumps.
- This SBI Credit Card for Fuel comes with a 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all BPCL outlets in India.
- You will receive 25 reward points for every INR 100 spent on BPCL purchases.
- Spend INR 100 and get 25 reward points at BPCL Fuel, Lubricants, and Bharat Gas.
- 1 reward point for every IRN 100 spent on retail purchases.
- Spend INR 100 on dining, department stores, groceries, and movies to earn 10 reward points.
- The fuel surcharge benefits of the SBI BPCL octane credit card are available on transactions up to INR 4,000.
- Complimentary domestic VISA lounge access up to 4 per year and 1 per quarter.
- E-Gift Vouchers from brands like Aditya Birla Fashion, Yatra, or Bata/Hush Puppies worth INR 2000. However, it is available on an annual spend of INR 3 Lakhs.
- Complimentary Fraud Liability cover of 1 Lakh.
- Annual fee reversal with an annual spend of INR 2 lakhs.
- Instant Redemption of Reward Points.
- You can redeem your Rewards Points at Shop & Smile Rewards Catalog.
Fees and Charges
These are the fees and charges structure for the BPCL SBI Card Octane:
|Joining Fee||INR 1499|
|Annual Fee||INR 1499|
(However, if your annual spending is worth INR 2 lakh then you can waive the annual charges)
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5% or 500 whichever is higher|
|Cash Payment Fee||INR 250|
|Interest-Free Period||20 to 50 days|
|Finance Charges||3.50% per month|
BPCL SBI Card
The BPCL SBI Card is one of the Best SBI Credit Cards available to save a lot on fuel purchases. Further, it is also a partnered card launched with a partnership of SBI with Bharat Petroleum. It is one of the best credit cards for fuel in India that will allow you to save a lot on your monthly fuel charges. In addition to all these, it is the Best SBI Credit Card for low income as you can obtain it by just paying INR 499
Given below are the pointers that explain the benefits you will get from this SBI Credit Card for Fuel:
- Welcome benefit of 2000 bonus reward points.
- Activation reward points will be credited to your SBI fuel card within 20 days of the payment of the joining fee.
- Redeem reward points against fuel purchases at BPCL outlets. In addition, you can also redeem at the Shop n Smile rewards catalog.
- 13X Reward Points on BPCL petrol pumps purchases.
- Enjoy a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all BPCL transactions.
- 4 reward points are equal to INR 1.
- Flexibility to redeem the rewards at select 1200 BPCL petrol pumps.
- There is no minimum number of Reward Points required for redemption.
Annually you can save up to INR 1200 and 70 liters of fuel.
Fee and Charges
The fees and charges for this SBI Credit Card for Fuel are as follows:
|Joining Fee||INR 499|
|Annual Fee||INR 499|
(You can waive the annual charges with an annual spend of INR 50,000)
|Cash Advance Fee||Either 2.5% or 500 whichever is higher|
|Cash Payment Fee||INR 250|
|Interest-Free Period||It ranges from 20 to 50 days|
|Finance Charges||3.50% per month|
Why should you get a fuel credit card?
There are numerous credit cards available on the market today that offer a variety of benefits. Furthermore, you may be able to get all of the benefits, such as travel, shopping, movie vouchers, and fuel surcharges, on a single card. As a result, you may be wondering why you should get a specific Fuel Credit Card for that. To meet the demands, the bank has continued to launch a specific card. However, a fuel card has been launched solely as a result of this.
It was launched with the intent to not only provide you with a fuel surcharge but will also allow you to redeem reward points instantly at selected outlets. As a result, the rewards you earn can be redeemed at petrol stations. If you use your vehicle on a daily basis, the fuel credit card will save you a lot of money. Furthermore, every time you use the Fuel Credit Card to make a fuel purchase, you will receive a surcharge and reward. Thus, you have an ample amount of availability to save a lot using a fuel card rather than a normal credit card.
SBI consistently ranks first in the category of Best Credit Cards in India by providing a variety of credit cards. As a result, it allows users to choose the specific credit card that best suits their needs. If you travel frequently in your own vehicle, we recommend the SBI Credit Card for Fuel. Meanwhile, this is because it will save you a significant amount of money on your daily fuel expenses. Furthermore, you will be able to redeem your reward points immediately at selected petrol stations in India. Besides that, the SBI Credit Card for Fuel comes with a slew of other perks such as lounge access, fraud liability protection, a welcome bonus, milestone rewards, and much more. However, if you have any questions, you can contact the SBI Credit Card Customer Service Number.
Comments are closed.