Bank of Baroda offers many credit cards to its customers whether they use them for shopping or have a luxurious experience. Credit cards give you a credit limit and many offers on various brands. If you are willing to apply for a credit card then you can have a look at the BOB Varunah Plus Credit Card. This card helps you to earn thousands of reward points and you can redeem them against various brands. On the other hand, the Bank of Baroda Varunah Plus Card has free airport lounge benefits and accidental death benefits for your loved ones. You must take a look at all the features and benefits of the Varunah Plus card before you apply for it.
Features and Benefits of Varunah Plus Credit Card
You must go through all the features of this card and analyze how it can help you to save some extra bucks from your spending.
- Enjoy 12 Months of Amazon Prime Membership for free on this card.
- Get a free membership of Zomato Pro for 12 months.
- Have FitPass Pro Membership for 3 months on this credit card.
Reward Point Benefits
- Earn 10 reward points per INR 100 spend on travel, abroad, dining, and online purchase.
- Earn 2 reward points on spending INR 100 on all the other categories.
- Redeem the Reward Points against various brands at the BOB Reward Points Redemption Website.
- The value of 1 reward point is INR 0.25.
- Spend INR 15000 within 180 days from the date of card issuance and waive off the joining fee of the card.
- Reach the spending milestone of INR 1.5 lacs in a year and waive off the renewal fee of that year.
Free Airport Lounge Access
- Get 12 free airport lounge access per year on this credit card.
- You are allowed to enjoy a maximum of 3 complimentary airport lounge visits per quarter.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Enjoy a discount of 1% on the Fuel Surcharge
- Get a maximum discount of INR 250 per statement cycle.
- You can enjoy the waiver on transactions between INR 400 to INR 5000.
- You can convert high transactions into EMI through the BOB Varunah Plus Credit Card.
- You will need a minimum transaction of INR 2500 or above to convert it into an EMI.
- The tenure available to repay the EMIs is from 6 months to 12 months.
- Get an Air Accident Death Cover of INR 50 Lacs.
- Get a Non-Air Accident Death Cover of INR 10 Lacs.
- You can get 3 Add-on cards absolutely free.
- You will bear zero liability on any fraudulent transactions if you report the card loss immediately.
- Get an interest-free period for up to days on this credit card.
- Make contactless payments through this credit card.
BOB Varunah Plus Credit Card- Fees, Charges, Documents, and Eligibility Criteria
In the table given below, you can explore the fees and other charges applicable to your Varunah Plus Card. You can also see the documents and the eligibility criteria that you have to fulfill before you apply for this credit card.
Bank of Baroda Varunah Plus Card Fees and Charges
|First Year Joining Fee||INR 1,499|
|Annual Fee for the Subsequent Years||INR 1,499|
|Add-On Card Fee||NIL|
|Spend INR 15000 within 180 Days||Joining Fee will be Waived Off|
|Spend INR 1.5 Lacs in a Year||Renewal Fee will be Waived Off|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee||2.5% of the Transaction Amount|
|Interest-Free Period||Up to 50 Days|
|Domestic Withdrawal Charges||2.5% with a minimum of INR 200|
|International Withdrawal Charges||3% with a minimum of INR 250|
|Duplicate Bill Charges||INR 25 per Bill|
|Card Replacement Charges||INR 100 per card|
|Cheque Return Charges||INR 300 or 2% of the Cheque amount|
Bank of Baroda Varunah Plus Card Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should be an Indian Resident
- 21 years is the minimum age of the Primary Cardholder.
- 65 years is the maximum age of the Primary Cardholder.
- You should have a stable income to apply for this credit card.
- You will need a minimum Cibil Score of 750 and above to get Varunah Plus Card.
- The minimum age of the add-on cardholder should be 18 years.
Documents Required for the Credit Card
- PAN Card
- Bank Statement for the Salaried Person or Latest ITR for the Self-Employed individual.
- Current Address Proof
- Company’s ID Card if you are a salaried individual
- Recent Passport-size Photograph
How to Apply for Varunah Plus Credit Card?
You can apply for this credit card by visiting the official website of Bank of Baroda. On the other hand, you can also apply for the same by filling out the form given above. You will just have to provide some basic details including your contact number and the bank’s representative will get in touch with you.
Varunah Plus Card Credit Limit
There is no specified limit of the Varunah Credit Card and it wholly depends on your Credit Score and your Income. If you have a high credit score and a high income then the Bank of Baroda will give you a high credit limit on the Varunah Plus credit card.
Payment Options for BOB Varunah Plus Credit Card
There are multiple options to make the payment of Bank of Baroda Credit Cards. You can use the following methods to clear the bill of the Varunah Plus Card.