Credit Card Payment Offers 201918757 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Citibank Citi Cash Back Credit Card
- 1.1 Features of Citibank Citi Cash Back Credit Card
- 1.2 Fees & Charges
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Documents Required
- 1.5 How to Apply for Citibank Citi Cash Back Credit Card?
- 1.6 Citibank Citi Cash Back Credit Card Status Online
- 1.7 How to Make Citibank Citi Cash Back Credit Card Bill Payment?
About Citibank Citi Cash Back Credit Card
Payment of bills has never been so rewarding as it is with Citibank Cash Back credit Card. Now pay all your bills via this credit card and get cash back. Do everything you have done so far but at a cost lower than before. The cardholder enjoys saving and cash rebates with other money savings benefits. It is a contactless card that makes payment an easy task. The card comes with unique safety features that assure the security of the transaction.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Features of Citibank Citi Cash Back Credit Card
- For purchases up to ₹2,000 pay without entering the pin at the merchant terminals
- 5% cashback on all movie ticket purchases, subject to a maximum cap of ₹100 per month
- 5% cashback on all utility bill payments paid through Citibank online bill pay
- 5% cashback on all telephone bill payments
- 0.5% cash back on all other spends
- Up to 15% savings across participating restaurants
- Simple redemption policy
- Get redemption in multiple of ₹500
- Get your cash back conveniently and automatically as statement credit
- Multiple repayment options
Fees & Charges
- Interest Rate – Variable interest rate ranging between 37.20% to 42.00% p.a.
- Joining Fee – As per bank’s norm
- Annual Fee – ₹500
- Cash Advance fee – 2.5% of the advance amount
- Late Payment Charges – ₹300 for current balance up to₹10000, ₹600 for current balance from ₹10,001 – 25,000, ₹950 for current balance above ₹25,000
- Over Credit Limit charge- 2.5% of the amount over the Credit Limit subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cheque/ECS Bounce Charge- ₹500 per returned cheque/ECS
- Petrol Transaction Charge- 2.5% (minimum ₹10), waived off at Indian Oil outlets for transactions done on Citibank EDCs
- Railway Ticket Booking or Cancellation Surcharge (Counter booking) – 2.5% of the transaction value
- Railway Ticket Booking Surcharge (Internet booking) – 1.8% of the transaction value for regular transactions; 2.8% of transaction value for 3 EMI transactions
- Card Replacement Charge – ₹100
- Statement Request – ₹100 beyond 3 months
- Outstation Cheque Charge (Charge based on the value of the cheque/instrument) – Up to ₹10,000 – ₹50 per cheque; ₹10001 to ₹100000 – ₹100 per cheque; Above ₹100001 – ₹150 per cheque
- Cash deposit at Citibank branches towards credit card repayment – ₹250
- Cash deposit at Citibank ATMs towards credit card repayment – ₹100
The card is offered to the customers whose profile match the eligibility standards prescribed by the bank. The bank has set the norms according to which the eligibility of the customer is evaluated.
- ID Proof- Aadhar Card, Copy of Passport, PAN Card/ UID, Driving License, Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Salary Certificate, IT Assessment order, Latest Balance Sheet
- Address Proof- Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Utility Bills
- Coloured Photographs
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
How to Apply for Citibank Citi Cash Back Credit Card?
All set to apply for a credit card? Go online and do it easily by visiting the website of Citibank. Fill the application form online correctly before submitting it to the bank desk. The bank will then check the details carefully before okaying the application. You can even visit the nearest Citibank branch to apply for a credit card. Get a credit card application form from Citibank, fill the details correctly before submitting it to the branch official. The bank will screen through the details before approving your case. It’s up to you to choose the mode you are comfortable applying by.
Citibank Citi Cash Back Credit Card Status Online
The customers who have already applied for the card can check their application status online using the netbanking facility. Just enter the application reference number and mobile number on the portal. The status can also be checked by calling the customer care or by visiting the nearest bank branch. The bank executives will provide the latest update about the application.
Citibank Citi Cash Back Credit Card Statement
The Bank sends a monthly statement, showing payments and transactions for the month, provided the card has been active during the said period. The statement is dispatched via post or e-mail to the registered mail address.
How to Make Citibank Citi Cash Back Credit Card Bill Payment?
The statement also shows the total due, minimum due and the last date of payment. Paying on time should be your primary concern as late payment leads to charges. It even lowers the credit score if the pattern of late payment is constant. Well, there are both online and offline modes available for credit card payments. If you have Internet banking access of Citibank or any other bank, you can use it to pay your bills. Payment gateways can also be used for the purpose. You can even visit the nearest Citibank branch to pay off the bills.
Customer Care Number
To know more about credit cards, it’s features and other important details call the customer care executive on the customer care number. The Citiphone helpline number is active 24×7. Call on 18004191050 to resolve all your queries.