Credit Card Apply Online40848 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Citibank Citi Cash Back Credit Card
- 1.1 Features of Citibank Citi Cash Back Credit Card
- 1.2 Fees & Charges
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Documents Required
- 1.5 How to Apply for Citibank Citi Cash Back Credit Card?
- 1.6 Citibank Citi Cash Back Credit Card Status Online
- 1.7 How to Make Citibank Citi Cash Back Credit Card Bill Payment?
- 1.8 Customer Care Number
About Citibank Citi Cash Back Credit Card
Payment of bills has never been so rewarding as it is with Citibank Cash Back credit Card. Now pay all your bills via this credit card and get cash back. Do everything you have done so far but at a cost lower than before. The cardholder enjoys saving and cash rebates with other money savings benefits. It is a contactless card that makes payment an easy task. The card comes with unique safety features that assure the security of the transaction.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Limited Period Offer: Apply today to get an Amazon Pay Gift Card worth INR 1000 on spending INR 5000 or more on your new Citi credit card within the first 60 days. T&C apply*
- Offer valid from 15th July 2020 to 31st August 2020 and applications submitted on or before 31st August 2020
- Customer needs to be from following locations Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Baroda and Coimbatore
- An individual participant to this Offer can be eligible for the reward only once
- INR 5000 or more can be spent in one go or in multiple transactions within 60 days of new card issuance. All POS (Point of sale) transactions including online purchases will be considered as spends
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other offers and cannot be assigned/transferred to any other person/customer
- Amazon Gift Card will be issued and shared via SMS/email within 90 days of customer meeting the eligibility criteria. Gift Card will have a minimum validity of 9 months from the date of issuance of Gift Card. The exact validity date will be communicated at the time of gratification basis customer eligibility
- Citibank reserves the sole discretion to select the list of qualifying participants based on criteria set by Citibank only and the same shall be final and binding on the entrants. Issuance of Credit Card is solely the discretion of Citibank and based on internal criteria and processing. Citibank’s decision in this regard shall be final
- Citibank reserves the right to disqualify any participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the participant has breached any of the terms and conditions of the Offer
- Citibank is under no obligation to disclose or publish the identity of the participants for any reason whatsoever at any point of time
- Citibank reserves the right to extend or terminate this Offer without prior notice. Citibank also reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace wholly, or in part, this offer by another Offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether
Features of Citibank Citi Cash Back Credit Card
- For purchases up to INR 2,000 pay without entering the pin at the merchant terminals
- 5% cashback on all movie ticket purchases, subject to a maximum cap of INR 100 per month
- 5% cashback on all utility bill payments paid through Citibank online bill pay
- 5% cashback on all telephone bill payments
- 0.5% cash back on all other spends
- Up to 15% savings across participating restaurants
- Simple redemption policy
- Get redemption in multiple of INR 500
- Get your cash back conveniently and automatically as statement credit
- Multiple repayment options
Fees & Charges
- Interest Rate – Variable interest rate ranging between 37.20% to 42.00% p.a.
- Joining Fee – As per bank’s norm
- Annual Fee – INR 500
- Cash Advance fee – 2.5% of the advance amount
- Late Payment Charges – INR 300 for current balance up toINR 10000, INR 600 for current balance from INR 10,001 – 25,000, INR 950 for current balance above INR 25,000
- Over Credit Limit charge- 2.5% of the amount over the Credit Limit subject to a minimum of INR 500
- Cheque/ECS Bounce Charge- INR 500 per returned cheque/ECS
- Petrol Transaction Charge- 2.5% (minimum INR 10), waived off at Indian Oil outlets for transactions done on Citibank EDCs
- Railway Ticket Booking or Cancellation Surcharge (Counter booking) – 2.5% of the transaction value
- Railway Ticket Booking Surcharge (Internet booking) – 1.8% of the transaction value for regular transactions; 2.8% of transaction value for 3 EMI transactions
- Card Replacement Charge – INR 100
- Statement Request – INR 100 beyond 3 months
- Outstation Cheque Charge (Charge based on the value of the cheque/instrument) – Up to INR 10,000 – INR 50 per cheque; INR 10001 to INR 100000 – INR 100 per cheque; Above INR 100001 – INR 150 per cheque
- Cash deposit at Citibank branches towards credit card repayment – INR 250
- Cash deposit at Citibank ATMs towards credit card repayment – INR 100
The card is offered to the customers whose profile match the eligibility standards prescribed by the bank. The bank has set the norms according to which the eligibility of the customer is evaluated.
- ID Proof- Aadhar Card, Copy of Passport, PAN Card/ UID, Driving License, Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Salary Certificate, IT Assessment order, Latest Balance Sheet
- Address Proof- Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Utility Bills
- Coloured Photographs
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
How to Apply for Citibank Citi Cash Back Credit Card?
All set to apply for a credit card? Go online and do it easily by visiting the website of Citibank. Fill the application form online correctly before submitting it to the bank desk. The bank will then check the details carefully before okaying the application. You can even visit the nearest Citibank branch to apply for a credit card. Get a credit card application form from Citibank, fill the details correctly before submitting it to the branch official. The bank will screen through the details before approving your case. It’s up to you to choose the mode you are comfortable applying by.
Citibank Citi Cash Back Credit Card Status Online
The customers who have already applied for the card can check their application status online using the netbanking facility. Just enter the application reference number and mobile number on the portal. The status can also be checked by calling the customer care or by visiting the nearest bank branch. The bank executives will provide the latest update about the application.
Citibank Citi Cash Back Credit Card Statement
The Bank sends a monthly statement, showing payments and transactions for the month, provided the card has been active during the said period. The statement is dispatched via post or e-mail to the registered mail address.
How to Make Citibank Citi Cash Back Credit Card Bill Payment?
The statement also shows the total due, minimum due and the last date of payment. Paying on time should be your primary concern as late payment leads to charges. It even lowers the credit score if the pattern of late payment is constant. Well, there are both online and offline modes available for credit card payments. If you have Internet banking access of Citibank or any other bank, you can use it to pay your bills. Payment gateways can also be used for the purpose. You can even visit the nearest Citibank branch to pay off the bills.
Customer Care Number
To know more about credit cards, it’s features and other important details call the customer care executive on the customer care number. The Citiphone helpline number is active 24×7. Call on 18004191050 to resolve all your queries.