About Citibank Citi Domestic Rewards Credit Card
Shopping has never been so carefree before as has been with Citi Domestic Rewards Credit Card. The cardholder gets multiple benefits and a chance to earn high reward points. The customer gets 1,000 bonus points on the first spent of ₹1000 within the first 60 days of the card issuance. The annual fee is waived off if the customer spends ₹30,000 or more in the joining year. The customer also has the option to collect the reward points as the points never expire. This credit card facilitate your shopping and yields heavy discounts.
Features of Citibank Citi Domestic Rewards Credit Card
- Earn 10X reward points for every ₹125 spent at apparel and department stores
- Get 1 reward point for every ₹125 spent on the card anywhere
- Start reward journey with 1,000 bonus points on the first ₹1000 spent made within 60 days of card issuance
- Choice of collecting the points or redeeming it instantly
- Instant redemption at 700 outlets and e-shopping partners
- Redemption benefits on premium merchandise
- Up to 15% savings across participating restaurants
Fees & Charges
- Interest Rate – 3.25% per month and annual interest charges are 39% at time of issuance
- Joining Fees – As per bank’s norms
- Annual Fee – ₹1000 waived on making spends of ₹30,000 in the membership year
- Cash Advance fee – 2.5% of advance amount
- Late Payment Charges – ₹300 for current balance up to₹10000, ₹600 for current balance from ₹10,001 – 25,000, ₹950 for current balance above ₹25,000
- Over Credit Limit charge- 2.5% of the amount over the Credit Limit subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cheque/ECS Bounce Charge- ₹500 per returned cheque/ECS
- Petrol Transaction Charge- 2.5% (minimum ₹10), Waived off at Indian Oil outlets for transactions done on Citibank EDCs
- Railway Ticket Booking or Cancellation Surcharge (Counter booking) – 2.5% of transaction value
- Railway Ticket Booking Surcharge (Internet booking) – 1.8% of transaction value for regular transactions; 2.8% of transaction value for 3 EMI transaction
- Card Replacement Charge – ₹100
- Statement Request – ₹100 beyond 3 months
- Reissue of Lost, Stolen or Damaged Card – ₹100
- Outstation Cheque Charge (Charge based on the value of the cheque/instrument) – Upto ₹10,000 – ₹50 per cheque; ₹10001 to ₹100000 – ₹100 per cheque; Above ₹100001 – ₹150 per cheque
- Cash deposit at Citibank branches towards credit card repayment – ₹250
- Cash deposit at Citibank ATMs towards credit card repayment – ₹100
The card is offered to the customers whose profile match the eligibility standards prescribed by the bank. The bank has set the norms according to which the the eligibility of the customer is evaluated.
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport, PAN Card/ UID, Driving License, Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Salary Certificate, IT Assessment order, Latest Balance Sheet
- Address Proof- Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Utility Bills
- Coloured Photographs
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
How to Apply for Citibank Citi Domestic Rewards Credit Card?
At a time when digitization is on a full swing, most apply for a credit card via online channels. And, why won’t they? After all, it offers them a greater degree of convenience as the application completes in a matter of few minutes. All you need to do is to visit the Citibank website and apply for Domestic Rewards Card. You need to enter a few personal and professional details before submitting the application to Citibank. The bank will take a note of the details, scrutinize them before giving you the passing marks in the approval test. Remember, approval comes only when the details are verified successfully.
Citibank Citi Domestic Rewards Credit Card Application Status Online
The customers who have already applied for the card can check their application status online using net banking facility. Just enter the application reference number and mobile number on the portal. The status can also be checked by calling the customer care or by visiting the nearest bank branch. The bank executives will provide the latest update about the application.
Citibank Citi Domestic Rewards Credit Card Statement
The bank sends a monthly statement, showing payments and transactions for the month, provided the card has been active during the said period. The statement is dispatched via post or e-mail to the registered mail address. You can see the total dues, minimum due and a summary of reward points earned on your transactions. Make sure to pay the total dues, unlike many who pay just the minimum due or below the total outstanding to keep raising the bill month after month with addition of interest and taxes. There’s no fun paying more and so it requires you to keep your card spends under control to pay the bills on time.
Citibank Citi Domestic Rewards Credit Card Bill Payment
Now it’s the turn of credit card bill payment to take over the proceedings. Anxious to know the comfortable means by which it can be done? Well, the simple solution is to go online and make the payment. There’s a payment gateway by which you can pay your card dues. And if you have a net banking facility, be it of Citibank or the others, the payment can be made swiftly. You can register the bills to your net banking account. So whenever the bill generates, you will get an SMS or the e-mail intimation regarding the amount of payment and the due date. This will help you arrange money to pay the bills on time. You can even set an auto pay via net banking that will lead to the automatic payment of the bills on or before the due date.
Customer Care 24×7 Number
To know more about credit cards, it’s features and other important details call the customer care executive on the customer care number. The Citiphone helpline number is active 24×7. Call on 1860 210 2484 to resolve all your queries.