- Have a look at the comparison of SBI Elite Credit Card and SBI Prime Credit Card.
- Compare their features and offers before you choose them.
- Compare their eligibility criteria and fees as well.
The State Bank of India offers different credit cards for different uses. You can sue the card for travelling, enjoy lifestyle benefits, fuel cards, and many others. So, the individual gets confused among multiple SBI Credit Cards. There are two lifestyle cards offers by the State Bank of India and they are SBI Elite and SBI Prime Card and most of the individuals get confused between these two. Therefore, you can spot the major differences between SBI Elite Card vs SBI Card Prime in this blog. If you see the comparison of features and benefits of both the cards then it will help you to clear all your confusions.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Comparison of SBI Elite Credit Card and SBI Prime Credit Card
|Basis of Difference||SBI Elite Credit Card||SBI Prime Card|
|Welcome Offers||Enjoy an e-gift voucher of ₹5000 from Following Brands:-|
- Hush Puppies
- Aditya Birla Fashion
- Shoppers Stop
|Get a Welcome Bonus of up to ₹3000 from any of the following brands:-|
- Marks and Spencer
- Hush Puppies
- Shoppers Stop
|Lifestyle and Entertainment||- Get Free Movie Tickets of up to ₹6000 in a year.|
- Enjoy a Complimentary Club Vistara Membership.
- Enjoy Trident Privilege Red Tier Membership as the complimentary gift
|- Enjoy a Complimentary Club Vistara Silver Membership.|
- Enjoy complimentary Trident Privilege Red Tier membership and exclusive 1000 points on registration
|Milestone Benefits||- Earn 10000 Reward points on reaching the transaction limit of ₹3 and ₹4 Lacs each.|
- If you spend ₹5 Lacs and ₹8 Lacs then you can earn 15000 Reward Points on each limit.
|- Get a Pizza Hut E-Voucher of ₹1000 after spending ₹50000 in a calendar quarter.|
- Enjoy a Yatra E-Voucher of ₹7000 after spending ₹5 Lacs annually.
|Reward Point Benefits||- Earn 5X Reward Points on every Dining and Grocery transactions.|
- Earn 2 Reward points on every expenditure of ₹100.
|- Enjoy 20 reward points on every ₹100 spent on standing instructions for the payment of utility bills.|
- Earn 15 reward points on spending ₹100 on Reliance Fresh, Reliance Trends, Reliance Smart, Reliance Footprint, Sahakari Bhandar, and BigBasket stores
- Enjoy 10 reward points for every ₹100 spent on groceries, dining, movies, and departmental stores
- Earn 20 reward points on every ₹100 spent on your birthday
|Airport Lounge Access||- Enjoy 6 Free International Airport Lounge Access in a year under the Priority Pass Membership over 1000 Lounges globally through the SBI Credit Card.|
- Get 2 Free Visits to the Domestic Airport Lounge per calendar quarter.
|- Enjoy 4 Complimentary Visits to the International Airport Lounges under the priority pass program and it will be a maximum of 2 visits per quarter.|
- Get 8 Free Access to the Domestic Airport Lounges with a maximum of 2 visits per quarter
Comparison of SBI Elite Card and SBI Prime Card Fees and Charges
|Fees||SBI Elite Credit Card||SBI Prime Card|
|Waiving Off Criteria||Spend ₹10 lacs in a year and the annual renewal fees will be reversed.||Spend ₹3 Lacs in a year and waive off the renewal fees.|
|Foreign Currency Markup Charges||1.99%||3.5%|
|ATM Cash Withdrawals Charges||2.5% with a minimum of ₹500||2.5% with a minimum of ₹500|
|Interest-Free Credit||20-50 Days||20-50 Days|
|Over-limit Charges||2.5% with a minimum of ₹500||2.5% with a minimum of ₹500|
Eligibility Criteria for both the Credit Cards
|Criteria||SBI Elite Credit Card||SBI Prime Card|
|Minimum Age of the Applicant||21 Years||21 Years|
|Maximum Age of the Applicant||70 Years||70 Years|
|Minimum Salary||Individual Must have a Stable Income||Individual Must have a Stable Income|
|Cibil Score of the Applicant||750 and Above||750 and Above|
|Citizenship Status of the Applicant||Must be a Citizen of India||Must be a Citizen of India|
You have seen the major differences between SBI Elite Card vs SBI Card Prime and now it will be easy for you to choose only one credit card. First, you must analyze the need for the card and then compare your needs with these cards. The card that fits the best with your needs is the one suitable for you. So the ball is in your court and you will have to take the final decision.