- Have a look at the comparison of SBI Prime Credit Card vs Amex Platinum Travel Credit Card.
- Compare their features, benefits, and fees before applying.
- See the eligibility criteria of both the credit cards.
Sometimes it becomes really difficult for an individual to make a choice between two known brands. If we talk about the State Bank of India and American Express Bank then it is really difficult for an individual to make a one-sided choice. Similarly, it happens between the SBI Prime and Amex Platinum Travel Credit Card. Both of these cards are issued by known financial institutions. But once you the difference between SBI Prime Credit Card vs Amex Platinum Travel Credit Card then it will be easy for you to make a one-sided choice. Therefore, we will compare the features, benefits, fees, and every aspect of these credit cards so that you can come out of the dilemma.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Comparison of SBI Prime and Amex Platinum Travel Credit Card
|Basis of Difference||SBI Prime Card||Amex Platinum Travel Credit Card|
|Welcome Offers||Get a Welcome Bonus of up to ₹3000 from any of the following brands:-|
- Marks and Spencer
- Hush Puppies
|- Get 10000 Membership Reward Points as a Welcome Gift on this Credit Card.|
- You have the option to redeem the Points on Flipkart or you can use them to pay on Amex Travel Online worth up to ₹3000.
|Lifestyle and Entertainment||- Get a Complimentary Club Vistara Silver Membership.|
- Enjoy free Trident Privilege Red Tier membership and exclusive 1000 points on registration.
|Enjoy a Taj Experiences E-Gift Card and it will be of ₹10000 from the Taj, SeleQtions, and Vivanta Hotels.|
|Milestone Benefits||- Get a Pizza Hut E-Voucher of ₹1000 after spending ₹50000 in a calendar quarter.|
- Enjoy a Yatra E-Voucher of ₹7000 after spending ₹5 Lacs annually.
|- You will have to spend ₹1.90 Lacs in a year in order to get a voucher of ₹4500 redeemable on Flipkart or you can use them to pay on Amex Travel.|
- You can also enjoy a voucher of ₹7500 redeemable on Flipkart or you can use them to pay on Amex travel by Spending ₹4 Lacs in a year
|Reward Point Benefits||- Enjoy 20 reward points on every ₹100 spent on standing instructions for the payment of utility bills.|
- Earn 15 reward points on spending ₹100 on Reliance Fresh, Reliance Trends, Reliance Smart, Reliance Footprint, Sahakari Bhandar, and BigBasket stores
- Get 10 reward points for every ₹100 spent on groceries, dining, movies, and departmental stores
- Earn 20 reward points on every ₹100 spent on your birthday through this SBI Credit Card
|- You can enjoy 1 membership reward point on every ₹50 except the transactions done on Fuel, Insurance, EMI Conversion, and Utility Transactions.|
- Get 10% Cashback on the official website of One Plus Mobile Phones through Amex Credit Card
|Airport Lounge Access||- Get 4 Complimentary Visits to the International Airport Lounges under the priority pass program and it will be a maximum of 2 visits per quarter.|
- Enjoy 8 Free Access to the Domestic Airport Lounges with a maximum of 2 visits per quarter.
|- Enjoy 4 Complimentary Access to the Domestic Airport Lounges through this card.|
- You can only enjoy 1 Complimentary Visit per Quarter.
Comparison of SBI Prime Card and Amex Platinum Travel Credit Card Fees and Charges
|Fees||SBI Prime Card||Amex Platinum Travel Credit Card|
|Joining Fees||₹2999||₹3500 + Applicable Taxes|
|Renewal Fees||₹2999||₹5000 + Applicable Taxes|
|Waiving Off Criteria||Spend ₹3 Lacs in a year and waive off the renewal fees.||There is no Waiving Off Criteria|
|Finance Charges||3.35% per month||3.50% per month|
|ATM Cash Withdrawals Charges||2.5% with a minimum of ₹500||3.5% of the Amount with a minimum of ₹250|
Eligibility Criteria for both the Credit Cards
|Criteria||SBI Prime Card||Amex Platinum Travel Credit Card|
|Minimum Age of the Applicant||21 Years||18 Years|
|Maximum Age of the Applicant||70 Years||Not Available|
|Minimum Salary||Individual Must have a Stable Income||₹6 Lacs and Above per annum|
|Cibil Score of the Applicant||750 and Above||750 and Above|
|Citizenship Status of the Applicant||Must be a Citizen of India||Must be a Citizen of India|
After exploring the difference between SBI Prime Credit Card vs Amex Platinum Travel Credit Card you can apply for only one credit card. Both of these cards have unique features and you can choose them as per your requirement. On the other hand, you must analyze your need for applying for a credit card and then choose the card depending upon your use.