- Explore all the differences between SBI Prime Credit Card and BPCL SBI Credit Card.
- Check the features, benefits, and fees of both the credit cards.
- Check the eligibility criteria of both the card whether you qualify for them or not.
There are many people in India who trust the State Bank of India for its services. As it one of the top nationalized banks so people are loyal to it. On the other hand, whenever an individual wants to apply for a debt then the first bank that comes to his mind is SBI. But many people are confused between the credit cards of SBI because of their availability. Some of them are confused between SBI Prime Credit Card vs BPCL SBI Credit Card because they have a lot of offers and discounts. So, in this blog, you can spot the major differences between these credit cards. You must see the features and benefits of both the cards and compare their fees.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Comparison of SBI Prime Card and BPCL SBI Card
|Basis of Difference||SBI Prime Card||BPCL SBI Card|
|Welcome Offers||Welcome Bonus of up to ₹3000 from any of the following brands:-|
- Marks and Spencer
- Hush Puppies
- Shopper Stop
|- Enjoy an Activation Bonus of 2000 Reward Points as a welcome gift on the payment of joining fees.|
- The points will be earned after 20 days of the payment of the joining fees and you can redeem those points at the BPCL Outlets.
|Lifestyle and Entertainment||- Enjoy a Complimentary Club Vistara Silver Membership.|
- Earn free Trident Privilege Red Tier membership and exclusive 1000 points on registration.
|- Earn 13X Reward Points on fuel purchases at BPCL Outlets with a maximum of 1300 points in a month.|
- Enjoy 3.25% +1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver on every transaction of up to ₹4000.
- You can earn a maximum of ₹100 as the fuel surcharge waiver every month.
|Milestone Benefits||- Have a Pizza Hut E-Voucher of ₹1000 after spending ₹50000 in a calendar quarter.|
- Get a Yatra E-Voucher of ₹7000 after spending ₹5 Lacs annually.
|Spend ₹50000 and above in a year and waive off the renewal fees.|
|Reward Point Benefits||- Grab 20 reward points on every ₹100 spent on standing instructions for the payment of utility bills.|
- Grab 15 reward points on spending ₹100 on Reliance Fresh, Reliance Trends, Reliance Smart, Reliance Footprint, Sahakari Bhandar, and BigBasket stores.
- Enjoy 10 reward points for every ₹100 spent on groceries, dining, movies, and departmental stores
- Enjoy 20 reward points on every ₹100 spent on your birthday through this card.
|- Earn 5X Reward Points on every ₹100 spent at Movies, Dining, Groceries, and Departmental Stores.|
- Earn 1 Reward Point on every other category except fuel.
- 1 Reward Point is equal to 25 paise.
- Redeem all the reward points at 1200 BPCL petrol outlets.
- There are no minimum reward point criteria for redeeming them.
|Airport Lounge Access||- Have 4 Complimentary Visits to the International Airport Lounges under the priority pass program and it will be a maximum of 2 visits per quarter.|
- Enjoy 8 Free Access to the Domestic Airport Lounges with a maximum of 2 visits per quarter.
|This SBI Credit Card doesn’t have any offers related to the complimentary Airport Lounge Access.|
Comparison of SBI Prime Card and BPCL SBI Card Fees and Charges
|Fees||SBI Prime Card||BPCL SBI Credit Card|
|Waiving Off Criteria||Spend ₹3 Lacs in a year and waive off the renewal fees.||Spend ₹50000 in a year and your renewal fee will be reversed.|
|Finance Charges||3.35% per month||3.35% per month|
|ATM Cash Withdrawals Charges||2.5% with a minimum of ₹500||2.5% of the Amount with a minimum of ₹500|
Eligibility Criteria for both the Credit Cards
|Criteria||SBI Prime Card||BPCL SBI Credit Card|
|Minimum Age of the Applicant||21 Years||21 Years|
|Maximum Age of the Applicant||70 Years||70 Years|
|Minimum Salary||Individual Must have a Stable Income||Individual Must have a Stable Income|
|Cibil Score of the Applicant||750 and Above||750 and Above|
|Citizenship Status of the Applicant||Must be a Citizen of India||Must be a Citizen of India|
After knowing the differences between SBI Prime Credit Card vs BPCL SBI Credit Card, it is your decision to choose a card. Both of these credit cards have exclusive offers and benefits but the fees of these cards might differ. So you must check the fees of these cards as per your capability and then choose any one card.