Standard Chartered bank has a lot of credit cards with different offers and benefits. You can use any credit card of the Standard Chartered Bank and enjoy exclusive deals. But when it comes to managing a credit card then you will always have to make the Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Login. It can help you manage and keep a track of all the activities of your credit card. The process of credit card login is easy to follow and you can do it in no time. So, let’s move on to the process of logging in to your Standard Chartered Credit Card account. But before you make a login, you will have to register your card on the website.
Table of Contents
- 1 Login Process of Standard Chartered Credit Card
- 1.1 Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Login Process
- 1.2 Activities you can do after the Credit Card Login
Login Process of Standard Chartered Credit Card
If you are making the Standard Chartered Login for the first time then you will have to register on the net banking portal of the Standard Chartered Bank and then you can make the login. You must follow the below steps for registration:-
- Go to the official website of the Standard Chartered Bank.
- Point the cursor on the Login button and then click on the Online Banking Login link.
- Click on the Register for Digital Banking.
- Then choose the Register using the Credit Card number and OTP option.
- Click on the registration link.
- Provide your credit card details including card number, CVV, expiry, and date of birth.
- Then you will have to Verify the registered mobile number and enter a temporary password received on your registered mobile number.
- Finally, create your online banking user ID and password.
Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Login Process
After the registration, you can easily make the StanC Credit Card login through the following steps:-
- Visit the Net Banking Portal of the Standard Chartered Bank.
- Point the cursor on the Login button present on the top-right side of the page.
- Choose the Online Banking Login option.
- Then click on the Continue to Login button.
- Now enter the User ID and Password that you have recently created.
- Click on the login button and you will get logged into your Standard Chartered Credit Card account.
Activities you can do after the Credit Card Login
After logging in to your Standard Chartered Credit Card account you can do the following activities without any hassle.
Download Credit Card Statement
You can download the credit card statement after making the Standard Chartered Bank credit card login online. The statement will help you to keep an eye on all your monthly expenses so that you can manage them easily.
Get Information about Credit Limit
On the Standard Chartered credit card online portal, you can see all the information about the credit limit. You can see the total credit limit with the remaining credit limit on the credit card portal.
Check Accumulated Reward Points
You can also know about the number of reward points you have in your credit card account. The reward points redemption option is also available from where you can easily redeem the point of the Standard Chartered Credit Card.
Make Credit Card Bill Payment
The credit card login gives you the benefit to make the Standard Chartered Credit Card online payment without any hassle. You can pay the bills on time and use the auto-debit facility on the credit card portal.
Get EMI Facility
If you are willing to convert your credit card transactions into EMIs then it can be possible after the online login.
So, the process of the Standard Credit Card Login online is easy and you can follow it without any expertise. All you need is to have knowledge about using a PC or Laptop and then you can register and login into your Standard Chartered Credit Card account. On the other hand, there are various activities that you can do after making the login.