About Federal Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card
Enjoy all the privileges of life-right from shopping, dining, movies, airport lounge access to what not. This thoughtfully crafted credit card of SBI is decked with a world of lifestyle privileges and comes handy for all your needs in the best possible way. This is the reason that people are showing their keen interest in order to apply and avail this card. Needless to mention it gives you welcome gifts, gift vouchers, cash back offers, rewrad points and so on just to make your life simpler and full of joy. So, to know more about the same, just go to the page further.
Features of Federal Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card
Take a look below to know the unmatched features of Federal Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card.
- Welcome gift vouchers worth ₹3,000
- Get spend linked gift vouchers worth ₹6,000
- Grab 5x reward points on dining, departmental stores and international spends
- Get card anniversary vouchers worth ₹3,000
- For every ₹100 spent, get 2 reward points
- On annual spending of ₹4 and 5 Lakh, get ready to avail rewards
- Enjoy a complimentary priority pass membership
- Get complimentary lounge access to visa lounges in India and abroad
- Access to more than 300 golf courses around the world
- Get 30% discount on the green fee
Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee:₹2,999
- Renewable Fee:₹2,999
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges: Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
- ₹100-750 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
- Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cash Payment Fee: ₹100
- Cash Advance Fee: Rs.2.5% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Finance Charges:Up to 3.35% per month
Know the eligibility criteria of Federal Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card by reading the points below.
- An applicant should be an Indian resident
- He/she should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 65 years.
- An applicant should have a good credit score and should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
For your reference, below are the important documents you need to carry while applying for Federal Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card.
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Application Status Online
If you are still in a dilemma, i.e.how to check the status of your credit card application, nothing to worry as SBI offers you an online facility, with the help of which you can easily track the real-time status of your credit card. On applying for a credit card, the bank will give you an application number and with that number you can easily know the actual status of your card, i.e. whether it has approved or still at pending stage.
Federal Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card Statement
If you are keen to know how to check or review your SBI credit card transaction details, all you need is just one statement. Well, and from where you get it? The concerned bank send you the same on a monthly basis on your registered mail ID so that you can easily keep a check on the same anytime. It allows you to know the other details of your credit card account as well, which is usually difficult for you to get that easily.
Customer Care Number
In order to be in touch with the customer care team of the bank, you just need to dial 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290 from your registered mobile or landline number. These executives with their rich experience and years of expertise are always there to help you and ensure that all your queries can easily be resolved.