Credit Card Apply Online3422 views
- All the Features of the HDFC EasyEMI Credit Card.
- Know the Fees and Charges of EasyEMI Card.
- All the Payment Options Available for HDFC Credit Card Payment.
There are some people who prefer paying the sum of money on easy installments rather than paying the whole amount together. Therefore HDFC has introduced an EasyEMI Credit Card in which you can easily convert a sum of the payment in easy monthly installments. Spend ₹10000 and more and convert your amount into EMIs. The option of Auto EMI is also available on this card. See all the other interesting features of the HDFC EasyEMI Credit Card.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
- 1 HDFC EasyEMI Credit Card Features, Benefits and Charges
- 2 Fee and Charges of HDFC EasyEMI Credit Card
HDFC EasyEMI Credit Card Features, Benefits and Charges
Benefits of the EasyEMI Card
- Spend ₹10000 and more and pay it in the EMI for 9 months. (Processing Fee- ₹99 + GST and the Rate of Interest is 1.67% P.M.). Gold, Jewellery, and Fuel Transactions don’t include Auto EMI Conversion.
- Get a Cashback of 5% on shopping from Flipkart, Amazon, Hotels, and Flight Bookings are done through Payzapp and Smartbuy having an EMI option. (₹2000 must be a minimum transaction.)
- Get a Cashback of 2.5% on Online Shopping having EMI transactions. (Minimum Transaction- ₹2000).
- Cashback of 1% on offline transactions and recharging wallet. Minimum Transaction – ₹100).
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver of 1%.
- Additional Offer for EasyEMI over 1000+ merchants.
Welcome Offers and Milestone Privileges
- Spend ₹100,000 and above quarterly in the first year only and get a Gift Vouchers worth ₹1000.
- Welcome Benefit and Renewal benefit of 1000 CashPoints. (Needs Payment of Membership Fee)
- Spend ₹20,000 and above in the first 90 days and waive off your first year’s membership fee.
- Spend ₹50,000 and above in the first year and waive off your Renewal Membership Fee.
Exciting Cashback Offers
- Get a Maximum Cashback up to ₹2250 per month and a minimum of 5% on all the spending.
- Maximum Cashback of ₹1000 on the Shopping via PayZapp and Smartbuy per month in the first 6 months.
- Get a Cashback of 5% on Shopping via PayZapp and Smartbuy with a maximum of ₹750 per month. (Minimum Transaction must be ₹2000)
- Earn a Cashback of 2.5% on Online Shopping with a maximum of ₹750 per month. (Minimum Transaction Must be ₹2000)
- Grab 1% Cashback on offline spending and Wallets Recharge. ₹750 per month is the maximum cashback you can earn. (Minimum Transaction must be ₹100)
You will get all the cashback offers even if you do the EasyEMI Transaction through HDFC EasyEMI Credit Card.
CashPoints and Cashback Redemption
- All the Cashback Earned by the user will be in CashPoints. These CashPoints can be Redeemed on the Request of the user on the balance statement.
- The Value of 1 Cash Point will be ₹1 in case of the Statement balance.
- The Minimum Cash Point needed for redemption is 2500 and must be in the multiples of ₹500.
- Redeem CashPoints against Flights and Hotels. 1 CashPoint is equal to ₹0.30 in the rewards of Smartbuy.
- Within 1 Year the un-redeemed CashPoints will Expire.
- The Conversion rate of the cash Point is ₹0.30.
- Fuel Surcharge Waive Off to 1% with a maximum cashback of ₹250 per statement cycle. (Minimum Transaction must be ₹400)
Best Dining Offers on HDFC EasyEMI Credit Card
There are more than 3000 Restaurants across India covering over 20 cities where you can get discounts on the HDFC Credit Card.
- Up to 40% Discounts on Fine Dining on Weekends.
- Get up to 20% Discounts on Premium Dining.
- Discounts of up to 30% on Chef Speciality Restaurants.
- Exciting discounts on Buffet up to 25%.
For deeper information, you can visit the official website of HDFC bank. There is a list of restaurants having different offers and discounts. You can also see the validity of the offer by opening the details of the restaurants.
For contactless payments, you can use the EasyEMI Card. There is a contactless payment symbol present on the credit card that facilitates faster payments. The maximum transaction you can do of making the payment through this technology is ₹2,000. There is no need for entering the PIN if you are making a contactless payment up to ₹2,000.
Fee and Charges of HDFC EasyEMI Credit Card
|Membership Fee||₹500 + Taxes|
|Renewal Fee||₹500 + taxes|
|Spend More than ₹50,000 in a Year||Renewal Fee- NIL|
|Processing Fee on EMI||₹99|
|Rate of Interest Charged on EMI||1.67% per month|
For Salaried Employee
- The Minimum Age must be 21 Years.
- The maximum age must be 60 Years.
- Gross Monthly Income must be ₹10,000/-
- The Minimum Age must be 21 Years.
- The Maximum Age must be 65 Years.
- ITR filed must be greater than 6 Lacs.
HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment Options
There are various options for making HDFC Credit Card Online Payment. You can make use of any method and clear the HDFC Credit card bills.
- Clear your HDFC Credit Card Bills through Net Banking.
- Use the HDFC Mobile Application for making credit card bill payments.
- Pay the bills through other banks using Billdesk.
- Use Payment Gateway applications like Paytm, GPay and many others.