Credit Card Apply Online3077 views
- HDFC Freedom Card - 5X rewards on dining, grocery, movies & departmental stores
- Get a gift voucher worth ₹10,000 on spending ₹90,000 in a year
HDFC Bank is a renowned private sector bank that constantly strives to develop innovative credit cards to enhance the user experience. One of them is HDFC Freedom Credit Card that proves its name right by earning you rewards at an accelerated pace on dining, grocery, railways, etc. What’s interesting though is the reward offers on spends you make during your birthdays. The card also comes with gift vouchers and protection covers for any unforeseen circumstances. To know all these and more in detail, you can read further.
Table of Contents
- 1 HDFC Freedom Card Offers January 2021
- 2 Fees & Charges
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 How Can I Apply for HDFC Freedom Card Online?
- 5 HDFC Freedom Card Application Status
- 6 How Can I Pay HDFC Freedom Card Bill?
- 7 HDFC Freedom Card Customer Care Number
HDFC Freedom Card Offers January 2021
- Earn 5X reward points on dining, grocery, movies, railways or taxi spends
- Grab 10X reward points on SmartBuy and PayZapp spends
- Earn 25X reward points on spends made during birthdays
- Reward points can be redeemed for cashback or catalogue
- Grab a gift voucher worth ₹10,000 on spending ₹90,000 and more in a year
- Renewal fee waived on spending ₹60,000 in a year prior to the date of ₹renewal
- Minimum 4 transactions every month to offer you with a free accidental death insurance of up to ₹50 lakh as well as a free fire and burglary protection for goods above ₹5,000 for 180 days
Fees & Charges
- Joining Fee – ₹500
- Annual Fee – ₹500
- Revolving Credit – 3.49% per month or 41.88% annually
- Cash Advance Charges – 2.50% of the transaction amount, with a minimum of ₹500
- Late Payment Charges – ₹100-950
- Cash Payment Fee – ₹100
- Overlimit Charges – 2.50% of the overlimit amount, with the minimum being ₹500
- Rewards Redemption Fee – ₹99
You must meet the following eligibility criteria as laid down by the bank with respect to HDFC Freedom Card
- Both salaried and self-employed are eligible to apply for the credit card
- Both salaried and self-employed must be a minimum of 21 years at the time of application
- The maximum age of salaried and self-employed must not exceed 60 years and 65 years, respectively
- The gross monthly income of the salaried must be a minimum of ₹12,000. On the other hand, self-employed must show an ITR of ₹2 lakh per annum.
Documents Needed to Apply for HDFC Freedom Card
Do submit the following documents while applying for the credit card.
Identity Proof – PAN Card/Voter ID/Driving License/Passport/Aadhaar Card
Residence Proof – Voter ID/Ration Card/Driving License/Passport/Aadhaar Card/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill
Income Proof – Latest Salary Slips (Salaried), ITR for the Last 2-3 Years (Self-employed)
Latest Passport Size Photographs
How Can I Apply for HDFC Freedom Card Online?
You can apply for the Freedom Card on the official website of HDFC Bank. Firstly, you need to get to HDFC Freedom Card and then click on ‘Apply Online’. Afterward, the application form will open up and would require you to fill the details. Submit the application after the filling the details correctly for the bank to evaluate your candidature for the card.
Can I Apply for HDFC Freedom Card at the Bank Branch?
If you are not comfortable applying online, you can always visit the nearest HDFC Bank branch to submit the application. Ask for the credit card application form, mention the details correctly and submit the same to the concerned bank official for further processing. The details when verified successfully will result in an approval.
HDFC Freedom Card Application Status
It won’t be any harm of you to check the application status. You can do so on HDFC Bank website itself. Just click on ‘Track Your Credit Card’ under ‘Credit Cards’ section and enter any of application reference number, application form number or date of birth, mobile number, as well as captcha. After all that, you need to click on ‘Submit’ placed at the bottom. Whatever the status may be, you can see them on the screen. It can be approved, rejected or pending for approval.
How Can I Pay HDFC Freedom Card Bill?
You can pay HDFC Freedom Card bill using the convenience of online facility. You can login to HDFC or other bank net banking to pay your dues. Users are also allowed to pay using the payment gateway route. Through this route, you would require to choose from net banking or debit card as an option to pay the amount due. If your busy schedule can lead to a late payment, you can get the automatic debit activated via net banking or submitting a request for the same at the bank branch. With the activation of this facility, the bill will be deducted automatically on the due date.
HDFC Freedom Card Customer Care Number
Call the 24×7 HDFC Credit Card Customer Care Number – 18004254332 – to resolve all your queries or doubts that may be the case. Be it the rewards, fees & charges, application status or bill payment, you can dial the number and get that all sorted out.
HDFC Freedom Card Statement
Checking the statement is one good exercise that you must do to stay updated of your credit card transaction details, rewards summary, total due, minimum due, etc. You can get the statement on your email ID.