Credit Card Apply Online32310 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card
- 1.1 Features of ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card
- 1.2 Processing Fees & Additional Charges
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Documentation Required for ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card
- 1.5 ICICI Platinum Credit Card Limit
About ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card
ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card is an intelligent choice with minimum hassle. ICICI bank is known for its out-of-the-box products and this credit card is one of them. ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card is an ideal choice especially for those who need an instant credit card with no frills attached. Those who are looking towards building their credit score, this credit card is an ideal choice for them as well. With this credit card, the card bearer gets a complimentary membership to the Credit Builder Program. This association helps the card bearer gain good credit score and reputation against his/ her good credit behaviour. The applicant also gets access to massive knowledge on credit score building. Read on to know about the list of benefits that come along with this credit card!
Features of ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card
Some of the main features of ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card are listed below:
- ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card is an assured card with absolutely no joining fee and annual charges.
- No income documents are required to be shown while applying for the card.
- You will get 2 PAYBACK points on every retail purchases worth ₹ 100.
- The card is internationally recognised and you can avail services like Global Emergency Assistance and card replacement in any city of any country across the globe.
- The card is available at the lowest interest rate as compared to other products of the similar segment.
- No interest is charged against making a full payment against your outstanding balance.
- Earn ₹ 100 off on movie bookings made through Bookmyshow, twice a month. With this, you can save upto ₹24,000 in a year.
- Courtesy Culinary Treats Program, you get a minimum of 15% waived off on your dining bills at over 800 restaurants across the nation.
- Avail a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel purchases up to ₹4,000 at HPCL pumps on the card swipe at ICICI Merchant Services.
Processing Fees & Additional Charges
Below are listed the charges and fee that the applicant would have to pay at the time of availing the card and subsequently on an annual basis:
- ICICI Bank doesn’t charge a joining fee for the ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card.
- There are no ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card annual charges as well.
- There is no supplementary card fee that is charged on this Credit Card.
- The bank charges an overdue interest on extended credit and cash advances of 2.49% on a monthly basis which cumulates to become 29.88% annually.
Take a look at the following eligibility criteria for the ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card:
- Age Limit: The age limit of the applicant should come under the age bracket of 18 years to 60 years. The add-on age limit is 15 years.
- Income Stability: The applicant must have a stable income source to keep up with the process of repayment.
- Nationality: The applicant should have an Indian nationality.
- Credit Score: The applicant must bear a considerably good credit score and must not have a history of credit defaults.
- Valid Fixed Deposit- To get an ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card, you will need a valid fixed deposit with the bank of a minimum amount of ₹20,000.
- Tenure of Fixed Deposit- The minimum tenure of the Fixed Deposit has to be of 180 days for it to be valid in order to obtain the credit card.
- Ownership of Fixed Deposit- The Fixed Deposit should not be in the name of a third party, a partnership firm, HUF, society, trust or a company.
- Type of Fixed Deposit- The ICICI Bank Instant Platinum credit Card can not be issued to you if against linked/ quantum/ 80C/ NRE/ NRO/ HFC Fixed Deposits or if a lien is marked on the deposit.
Documentation Required for ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card
The documents required to apply for the ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card are:
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- PAN Card
- Passport sized photographs
Terms & Conditions
Following are the terms and conditions for the ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card:
- Late Payment Charges: The card bearer would have to pay the late payment charges as follows
- ₹100, if the late amount due is between ₹100 – ₹500
- ₹500, if the late amount due is between ₹501 – ₹10,000
- ₹750, if the late amount due is more than ₹10,000
- Over limit charges: ICICI bank charges 2.50% (a minimum of ₹500) on the over-limit amount if the card bearer exceeds the prescribed limit of the card.
- Grace Period: The interest-free grace period permitted by the bank is from 18 to 48 days.
- Credit and Withdrawal Limit: The Credit and Withdrawal Limit is shared with the card-bearer at the time of hand-over of the card and would also be indicated in the monthly statements.
ICICI Platinum Credit Card Limit
ICICI decides the credit limit of an applicant based on the income one earns, besides checking the office where he/she works. Even the residence is also checked. And not to forget the all important credit score, which tells a lot about the credit worthiness of an applicant. All these aspects are scrutinized by the private lender to assign a credit limit.
Customer Care Support 24X7 Number
ICICI Bank has a prompt and efficient Customer Care division to help out with the grievances and concerns of the customers. You can reach out the ICICI Customer Care by:
- Visiting the ‘Complaint Form’ on the official website of ICICI Bank
- Calling their Customer Care 24X7 Helpline on 1800-102-4242 between 9am to 6pm from Monday to Friday
- Writing to the Nodal Officer at the address mentioned on the official website of ICICI bank
To know about more details regarding PAYBACK such as listed partners, redemption process and points earned, you can
- Visit payback website
- Email at [email protected] or
- Call at 1860-258-5000
PS- Do mention your Credit Card Number while getting in touch with ICICI Customer Care.