ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card is a simple and effective credit card offered by the ICICI bank. This card makes a statement by the loads of schemes and offers that it has for its bearer. But the fact is that it is also easy to manage. So this is what makes it stand out and more competitive as compared to the other products in this same segment. The security of your funds and information is ensured with this card as it has an in-built chip to make payments. Hence, no risk of fraud! One of the most attractive feature of this card is that it allows you to earn PAYBACK points which can be redeemed for gifts or vouchers making you earn as you spend. Know more about this lifetime free credit card down below!
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Features of ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card
Some of the main features of ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card are listed below:
- 23 years old and above can easily get this credit card from the ICICI Bank
- 1% waive on fuel surcharge at the time of fuel purchase. But this is applicable up to ₹4,000 transaction only. So, swipe your card at the HPCL pumps to get this benefit.
- Every retail purchase on categories worth ₹100 (except fuel), gets you 2 PAYBACK points.
- Also redeem 2,000 PAYBACK points at any HPCL Fuel Stations. These worth ₹500
- With Culinary Treats Program of the ICICI Bank get a minimum discount of 15% on your dining bills at 2,500+ restaurants across the nation.
- On a total spending of ₹50,000 and more, also get the annual fee waived-off for the next year.
Processing Fees & Additional Charges
Below are listed the charges and fee that the applicant would have to pay at the time of availing the card and subsequently on an annual basis:
- No joining fee needed for the ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Card
- Also no annual fee
- There is no supplementary card fee
- But the bank charges an overdue interest of 3.40% per month on cash advances and overdue amount
ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card Secure Payments
- This ICICI Bank Credit Card comes with an extra security for the cardholder with personal identification number, also known as PIN.
- So, to make any transaction at the merchant outlet, you need to enter this PIN
- And for online payment security, there is 3D secure
Who can apply for ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Card?
- Age should be between 23 to 60 years
- For an add-on member the age limit is 15 years
- Stable source of income
- Indian nationality
- Good credit score
Documents for ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions for the ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card are as follows:
- Late Payment Charges: The card bearer would have to pay the late payment charges as follows
- ₹100, if the late amount due is between ₹100-₹500
- ₹500, if the late amount due is between ₹501- ₹10,000
- ₹750, if the late amount due is more than ₹10,000
- Over limit charges: ICICI bank charges 2.50% (a minimum of ₹500) on the over-limit amount. So, if you exceeds the prescribed limit of the card, you need to pay this.
- Grace Period: The interest-free grace period permitted by the bank is from 18 to 48 days.
- Credit and Withdrawal Limit: The Credit and Withdrawal Limit is shared with the card-bearer at the time of hand-over of the card and would also be indicated in the monthly statements.
How Can You Apply for ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card?
Want to apply? Come online and that too on the website of Wishfin, a premier e-financial marketplace, giving you three choices of application. But these application forms need to be filled online. Also WhatsApp conversation and Wishfin Chat will be there for you to help in this process. So choose from these as per your convenience. But these modes have one thing in common i.e. to give a few personal and professional details before submitting the application.
ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number for Platinum Chip Card
ICICI Bank offers an efficient Customer Care service to help you with your queries. You can reach out the ICICI Customer Care team by:
- ‘Complaint Form’ which is present on the official website of ICICI Bank
- Toll-free number 1800-102-4242 between 9am to 6pm from Monday to Friday
- Or write to the Nodal Officer at the address mentioned on the official website of ICICI bank
Also for more information on the PAYBACK points, do
- Visit PAYBACK website
- Email at [email protected] or
- Call at 1860-258-5000