Credit Card Payment Offers 20192005 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card
- 2 Features of ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card
- 3 Processing Fees & Additional Charges
- 4 How Can You Apply for ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card?
- 5 ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card Customer Care Support 24X7 Number
About ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card
ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card is a simple and effective credit card offered by the ICICI bank. This card makes a statement by the loads of schemes and offers that it has for its bearer. The fact that it is so easy to manage is what makes it stand out and more competitive as compared to other products of the same segment. The security of your funds and information is ensured with this card as it has an in-built chip to make payments. Hence, no risk of fraud! One of the most attractive feature of this card is that it allows you to earn PAYBACK points which can be redeemed for gifts or vouchers making you earn as you spend. Know more about this card down below!
Features of ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card
Some of the main features of ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card are listed below:
- You can easily avail the ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card if you are a minimum of 23 years old.
- Avail a 1% waiver at fuel surcharge on fuel purchase up to ₹4,000 at HPCL pumps on the card swipe at ICICI Merchant Services.
- Every retail purchase worth ₹100 (except fuel), gets you 2 PAYBACK points.
- You can redeem 2000 PAYBACK points worth ₹500 by swiping your PAYBACK Membership card at any HPCL pump.
- Courtesy Culinary Treats Program, you get a minimum of 15% waived off on your dining bills at over 800 restaurants across the nation.
- On a total expenditure of ₹50,000 and above, the annual fee of the subsequent year would be waived-off.
Processing Fees & Additional Charges
Below are listed the charges and fee that the applicant would have to pay at the time of availing the card and subsequently on an annual basis:
- ICICI Bank charges a joining fee of ₹199 along with applicable Service Tax while giving you access to your ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card.
- There are no ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card annual charges for the first year of membership. After the first year, an annual fee of ₹99 is chargeable along with the applicable Service Tax.
- Under a special offer for select corporates, the joining fee would be waived off if the card bearer spends a minimum of ₹2,000 within 60 days of card set up.
- There is no supplementary card fee that is charged on this Credit Card.
- The bank charges an overdue interest on extended credit and cash advances of 3.40% on a monthly basis which cumulates to become 40.80% annually.
Who can apply for ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card?
ICICI bank follows the below listed eligibility criteria:
- Age Limit: The age limit of the applicant must be between 18 years to 60 years. The add-on age limit is 15 years.
- Income Stability: The applicant must have a stable source of income so as to keep up with the process of repayment.
- Nationality: The applicant should have an Indian nationality.
- Credit Score: The applicant must bear a good credit score and shouldn’t have a history of credit defaults.
Documents Required for ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card
The documents required to apply for the ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card are:
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions for the ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card are as follows:
- Late Payment Charges: The card bearer would have to pay the late payment charges as follows
- ₹100, if the late amount due is between ₹100-₹500
- ₹500, if the late amount due is between ₹501- ₹10,000
- ₹750, if the late amount due is more than ₹10,000
- Over limit charges: ICICI bank charges 2.50% (a minimum of ₹500) on the over-limit amount if the card bearer exceeds the prescribed limit of the card.
- Grace Period: The interest-free grace period permitted by the bank is from 18 to 48 days.
- Credit and Withdrawal Limit: The Credit and Withdrawal Limit is shared with the card-bearer at the time of hand-over of the card and would also be indicated in the monthly statements.
How Can You Apply for ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card?
Want to apply? Come online and that too on the website of Wishfin, a premier e-financial marketplace, giving you three choices of application. These are application form to be filled online, WhatsApp conversation and Wishfin Chat. You can choose from these as per your convenience. All these modes have one thing in common i.e. to give a few personal and professional details before submitting the application.
ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card Customer Care Support 24X7 Number
ICICI Bank has a prompt and efficient Customer Care division to help out with the grievances and concerns of the customers. You can reach out the ICICI Customer Care by:
- Visiting the ‘Complaint Form’ on the official website of ICICI Bank
- Calling their Customer Care 24X7 Helpline on 1800-102-4242 between 9am to 6pm from Monday to Friday
- Writing to the Nodal Officer at the address mentioned on the official website of ICICI bank
To know about more details regarding PAYBACK such as listed partners, redemption process and points earned, you can
- Visit payback website
- Email at [email protected] or
- Call at 1860-258-5000