- Earn Payback Points on Metro Expenses using ICICI Unifare Credit Card.
- Get Discounts on Dining from 1200+ Restaurants in India.
- Know the yearly renewal fee of the Delhi Metro Credit Card.
Good news for the Delhi Metro travellers. Delhi metro facility has covered the whole city like a web capturing the whole NCR. Now the frequent metro travellers can save some conveyance expenses through ICICI Delhi Metro Credit Card. This credit card is embedded with a Delhi Metro Transit chip that allow opening the metro gate.
You can use this credit card at metro stations for travelling. There is no need to stand in queues of recharging vending machines and representatives. The Auto To-up facility will recharge your card automatically and the amount will be included in your credit card bill.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
- 1 Features of ICICI Unifare Delhi Metro Credit Card
- 2 Fee and Charges of the ICICI Delhi Metro Credit Card
Features of ICICI Unifare Delhi Metro Credit Card
- Auto Recharge of your Delhi Metro Transit Chip Balance.
- Earn 2 Payback Points on the expenditure of every ₹100 excluding fuel transactions.
- 10% Flat Discount on fare charged for travelling through Delhi Metro.
- Get 4 Payback Points on each auto top-up transactions.
- Get a Fuel Surcharge Waiver of 1% on all the HPCL Petrol Pumps.
- 2.5% as the fuel surcharge waiver with a maximum ₹4000 on HPCL Pumps when the card is swiped on ICICI merchant machines.
- Get the MasterCard Platinum Benefits.
Redemption of Payback Points
You can Redeem your Payback Points for the rewards on the official website of PAYBACK. You can also call on the PAYBACK Contact number 1860-258-5000 and place the request for the Payback points redemption.
Privileges of ICICI Credit Card
- This card comes with a pre-loaded amount of ₹100 and you can use it immediately after receiving the card.
- There will be an automatic recharge in your Delhi Metro Transit Chip when the card arrives.
- Auto-Topup Facility will restrict you from standing in queues and waiting for your turn. Once the balance reaches its minimum limit, the auto top-up will be done on the card.
- Get a Discount of 10% on every exit through the metro gates.
- Travel anywhere through Delhi metro without worrying about the balance.
Terms and Conditions
- The sum of Pre-Loaded ₹100 will be added to your yearly bill cycle.
- 10% Discount is the Same offer as you get on the Delhi Metro Smart Cards.
Get a discount of 15% on the dinning bills on over 2500+ restaurants present in the 12 major cities.
- 10% Discount on Zomato Gold.
- 15% Discount on The Beer cafe.
- 15% Discount on Cult Dining Outlets.
Auto Top-up Advantage
The ICICI Delhi Metro Credit Card will be recharged automatically with ₹200 once the balance on the card reaches below ₹100. This facility will save your time that might get wasted standing and queues for the recharge.
Terms and Conditions
- The recharge amount will be debited into your ICICI Unifare Credit Card bill statement.
- Auto Top-up will be only done on the Auto Top-up Enabled Stations only once in a span of 24 hours.
- Identify the Auto Top-up Metro Stations through Auto Top-up Enabled Here sign at the entry gates.
- The Auto Top-Up Facility will be deactivated if the credit card is not unused in 6 months.
Auto Top-up Metro Station in Delhi
|Metro Lines||Station Names|
|Blue Line||Rajender Place, Jhandewalan, RK Ashram Marg, Barakhamba Road, Pragati Maidan, Laxmi Nagar, Nirman Vihar, Karkardooma.|
|Yellow Line||Huda City Centre, Iffco Chowk, MG Road, Sikanderpur, Guru Dronacharya, Arjangarh, Ghitorni, Sultanpur, Chattarpur.|
|Green Line||Inderlok, Ashok Park, Punjabi Bagh, Shivaji Park, Madipur, Paschim Vihar East, Paschim Vihar West, Peeragarhi, Udyog Nagar, Surajmal Stadium, Nangloi, Nangloi Railway Station, Rajdhani Park, Mundka, Kirti Nagar, Sadguru Ram Singh Marg.|
|Violet Line||Central Secretatriate, Khan Market, JLN Statdium, Jamgpura, Lajpat Nagar, Moolchand, Kailash Colony, Nehru Place, Kalkaji mandir, Govindpuri, Okhla, Jasola, Sarita Vihar, Mohan Estate, Tughlakabad, Badarpur.|
|Red Line||Dilshad Garden, Sahadra, Welcome, Seelampur, Shastri Park.|
Other Top-up Options
- Recharge your Metro Card Transit Chip through Vending Machines.
- Use the Recharge Windows for recharging the metro card.
- Recharge Online through the official website of DMRC.
- Use Pay to recharge your Metro Card.
Fee and Charges of the ICICI Delhi Metro Credit Card
|Joining Fee||₹299 plus applicable taxes|
|Renewal Fee||₹299 plus applicable taxes|
|Spend ₹50000 in an Annual Year||Renewal Fee- NIL|
|Monthly Overdue Interest||3.40% p.m.|
|Yearly Overdue Interest||40.80 p.a.|
|Monthly Cash Advances Interest||3.40% p.m.|
|Yearly Cash Advances Interest||40.80 p.a.|
ICICI Unifare Delhi Metro Credit Card Online Payment
You can easily make the ICICI Credit Card online payment. There are various options available for the payment. You can make the ICICI Delhi Metro Credit Card payment through any method.
- Pay the Credit Card Bill through ICICI iMobile application.
- Make the payment using ICICI Internet banking facility.
- Use the Billdesk facility to pay the bill from other banks.
- Make the ICICI Credit Card Payment through NEFT.