About IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card
IndusInd Bank is a Mumbai based new generation bank that offers multiple banking products to cater the banking requirements of the young generation. Its credit card collection is exclusively designed to compliment the lifestyle of the customers. The Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card offered by the bank is designed for the customers who love to travel, shop and have a premium lifestyle. It is uniquely featured and comes with a host of benefits. Check the details and apply to enjoy the privileges provided.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
By accepting our "Terms and Conditions" you authorize WIshfin and its associated Partner Banks to run a CIBIL/Experian check for your profile
To,TransUnion CIBIL Limited[Formerly known as Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited]One Indiabulls building ,Unit No 1901 – 1905,19th Floor, Tower 2A-2B, Jupiter Mill compound,Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400 013
Sub: Grant of Consent
In connection with submission of the application for my credit information offered by CIBIL (“Consumer Credit Information”) through Wishfin and delivery of the Consumer Credit Information to the Company, I hereby acknowledge and agree to the following:
- The Company is my lawfully appointed agent and he / it has agreed to be my agent for the purposes, including, without limitation, to receive the Consumer Credit Information from TUCL on my behalf and use it in the manner consistent with the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL, and the Company has granted its consent for being appointed for the aforesaid purpose.
- I grant my unconditional consent to the Company to receive the Consumer Credit Information from TUCL on my behalf and use it in the manner consistent with the consistent with the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL, as the case may be, and the Company has granted its consent for being appointed for the aforesaid purpose. I hereby represent and acknowledge that: (a) I have carefully read the terms and conditions of the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL understood the same; or (b) the Terms of Understanding in relation to the use of the Consumer Credit Information has been agreed between me and the Company.
- I hereby expressly grant unconditional consent to, and direct, TUCL to deliver and / or transfer my Consumer Credit Information to the Company on my behalf.
- I shall not hold TUCL responsible or liable for any loss, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or in any way related to: (a) delivery of my Consumer Credit Information to the Company ; (b) any use, modification or disclosure by the Company of the contents, in whole or in part, of my Consumer Credit Information , whether authorized or not; (c) any breach of confidentiality or privacy in relation to delivery of my Consumer Credit Information to the Company ; (d) for any use made by the Company which is contrary to the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL.
- I acknowledge and accept that: (a) TUCL has not made any promises or representations to me in order to induce me to provide my Consumer Credit Information or seek any consent or authorization in this regard; and (b) the implementation of the Agreement between TUCL and the Company is solely the responsibility of the Company
- I understand that in order to deliver the product to me, I hereby authorize Wishfin, to obtain my Consumer Credit Information from TUCL.
- I UNDERSTAND THAT THE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND TUCL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- I shall not sue or otherwise make or present any demand or claim, and I irrevocably, unconditionally and entirely release, waive and forever discharge TUCL , its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, affiliates, successors and assigns, jointly and individually (hereinafter “Releasee”), from any and all manner of liabilities, claims, demands, losses, claims, suits, costs and expenses (including court costs and reasonable attorney fees) (“Losses”), whatsoever, in law or equity, whether known or unknown, which I ever had, now have, or in the future may have against the Releasee with respect to the submission of my Consumer Credit Information and / or my decision to provide TUCL L with the authority to deliver my Consumer Credit Information to the Wishfin . I agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Releasee from and against any and all Losses resulting from claims made against TUCL L by third parties arising from and in connection with this letter.
- I agree that the terms of this confirmation letter shall be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Mumbai in regard to any dispute arising hereof. TUCL is entitled to assign its rights hereunder to any third person without taking my prior written consent.
Name :____________________________Address : ____________________________Date : ____________________________
Features of IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card
- Earn 4X Reward points on the selected merchant categories through this credit card on spending ₹150.
- You will get many option to redeem the earned reward points.
- Enjoy a fuel surcharge waiver of up to ₹2400 in year.
- Make contactless payment and save time using this credit card.
- Earn 4 Reward Points per ₹100 on grocery shopping.
- Pay mobile bills and electricity bills from this credit card and earn 2.5 reward points on spending ₹100
- Enjoy 1.5 reward points per ₹100 spent on insurance premium and medical bills.
- Earn 0.5 Reward Points on every ₹100 spent on all the other categories.
- Get a complimentary priority pass membership.
- Enjoy access to over 600 VIP airport lounges.
- Get a travel insurance cover on this credit card.
- Concierge services such as pre-trip assistance, hotel reservation, flight booking, sports, and entertainment booking.
Fees & Charges
- Interest Rate – 3.83% per month and 46% per annum
- Joining Fee – Life Time Free [Offer for Limited Time Period]
- Annual Fee – Nil
- Add-On Card Fee – Nil
- Late Payment Charges – Up to ₹100: Nil, for ₹101 to ₹500: ₹100, for ₹501 to ₹1,000 – ₹350, for ₹1,001 to ₹10,000: ₹550, Above ₹10,000: ₹700
- Over Limit Charges – 2.5% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Returned Cheque – ₹250
- Cash Advance Charges – 2.5% of the advance amount subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Balance Enquiry Charges on Non IndusInd Bank ATMs – ₹25
- Foreign Currency Mark-up – 3.5%
- Railway Booking Surcharge – As applicable
- Cash Payment Fee at IndusInd Bank Branch – ₹100
- Service Tax – At prevalent rates
- Duplicate Statement Request – ₹100 per statement (beyond last 3 months)
- Re-issue/Replacement – ₹100
- Charge-slip Request – ₹300
The card is offered to the customers whose profile match the eligibility standards prescribed by the bank. The bank has set the norms according to which the eligibility of the customer is evaluated.
Credit Card Eligibility
The documents that need to be furnished in order to avail credit card are as follows-
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport, PAN Card/ UID, Driving License, Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Salary Certificate, IT Assessment order, Latest Balance Sheet, Copy of latest Income Tax Return
- Address Proof- Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Utility Bills
- PAN Card
- Coloured Photographs
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card Application Status
The candidates who have applied for the credit card can check their application status either by contacting the customer care cell or by visiting the bank branch.
IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card Statement
The bank sends a physical statement at the Cardholders mailing address or an email statement at the Cardholders registered email address once a month for each billing period during which there is any transaction or an amount outstanding of at least ₹50, on the card account.
Customer Care 24X7 Number
The customer can call on the customer care number to resolve all the queries related to credit card. The customer can directly contact the product expert by calling on the 24×7 helpline number 1860 267 7777 and get all details.