Table of Contents
- 1 About IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card
About IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card
IndusInd Bank is a Mumbai based new generation bank that offers multiple banking products to cater the banking requirements of the young generation. Its credit card collection is exclusively designed to compliment the lifestyle of the customers. The Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card offered by the bank is designed for the customers who love to travel, shop and have a premium lifestyle. It is uniquely featured and comes with a host of benefits. Check the details and apply to enjoy the privileges provided.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Features of IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card
- Earn 4X Reward points on the selected merchant categories through this credit card on spending ₹150.
- You will get many option to redeem the earned reward points.
- Enjoy a fuel surcharge waiver of up to ₹2400 in year.
- Make contactless payment and save time using this credit card.
- Earn 4 Reward Points per ₹100 on grocery shopping.
- Pay mobile bills and electricity bills from this credit card and earn 2.5 reward points on spending ₹100
- Enjoy 1.5 reward points per ₹100 spent on insurance premium and medical bills.
- Earn 0.5 Reward Points on every ₹100 spent on all the other categories.
- Get a complimentary priority pass membership.
- Enjoy access to over 600 VIP airport lounges.
- Get a travel insurance cover on this credit card.
- Concierge services such as pre-trip assistance, hotel reservation, flight booking, sports, and entertainment booking.
Fees & Charges
- Interest Rate – 3.83% per month and 46% per annum
- Joining Fee – Life Time Free [Offer for Limited Time Period]
- Annual Fee – Nil
- Add-On Card Fee – Nil
- Late Payment Charges – Up to ₹100: Nil, for ₹101 to ₹500: ₹100, for ₹501 to ₹1,000 – ₹350, for ₹1,001 to ₹10,000: ₹550, Above ₹10,000: ₹700
- Over Limit Charges – 2.5% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Returned Cheque – ₹250
- Cash Advance Charges – 2.5% of the advance amount subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Balance Enquiry Charges on Non IndusInd Bank ATMs – ₹25
- Foreign Currency Mark-up – 3.5%
- Railway Booking Surcharge – As applicable
- Cash Payment Fee at IndusInd Bank Branch – ₹100
- Service Tax – At prevalent rates
- Duplicate Statement Request – ₹100 per statement (beyond last 3 months)
- Re-issue/Replacement – ₹100
- Charge-slip Request – ₹300
The card is offered to the customers whose profile match the eligibility standards prescribed by the bank. The bank has set the norms according to which the eligibility of the customer is evaluated.
The documents that need to be furnished in order to avail credit card are as follows-
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport, PAN Card/ UID, Driving License, Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Salary Certificate, IT Assessment order, Latest Balance Sheet, Copy of latest Income Tax Return
- Address Proof- Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Utility Bills
- PAN Card
- Coloured Photographs
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card Application Status
The candidates who have applied for the credit card can check their application status either by contacting the customer care cell or by visiting the bank branch.
IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card Statement
The bank sends a physical statement at the Cardholders mailing address or an email statement at the Cardholders registered email address once a month for each billing period during which there is any transaction or an amount outstanding of at least ₹50, on the card account.
Customer Care 24X7 Number
The customer can call on the customer care number to resolve all the queries related to credit card. The customer can directly contact the product expert by calling on the 24×7 helpline number 1860 267 7777 and get all details.