Credit Card Payment Offers 2019991 views
Table of Contents
- 1 Jet Airways ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card
Jet Airways ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card
ICICI bank has put its best foot forward with the Jet Airways ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card. This card has established a massive fan following in very less time with the varied range of offers and schemes it provides. Jet Airways ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card is an ace product with unlimited benefits and such offers that it almost gives an overwhelming experience to its bearer. ICICI bank has always been successful in establishing a pure and transparent relationship with its customers with the ever thoughtful product line it has for them. With so many schemes and offers provided for its bearer to explore, Jet Airways ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card is a lifelong surprise that is new everyday! Explore the product by scrolling down below!
Features of Jet Airways ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card
Some of the main features of Jet Airways ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card are listed below:
- ICICI bank welcomes you to the traveller’s club by providing 5,000 JPMiles as a welcome benefit on your card.
- You also earn 5,000 JPMiles as an activation bonus on nearing an expenditure threshold of ₹75,000.
- On this card, you get a 2,500 JPMiles renewal bonus every year along with a complimentary Jet Airways air ticket.
- Earn 5 JPMiles on every retail purchase worth ₹100.
- Avail a 5% discount on the base fare of domestic and international air tickets booked online through Jet Airways.
- Get accelerated JPMiles on every online booking that you make with Jet Airways.
- On making movie ticket bookings through Bookmyshow, you earn 1 movie ticket free on the purchase of other, on any day of the week.
American Express Privileges:
- American Express Connect: American Express Connect offers a wide range of offers across genres like travel, lodging, dining, retail and online shopping.
- American Express ezeClick: American Express ezeClick provides faster and smarter options for online payments. This would save your time of feeding-in your card details at every transaction.
- Lounge Access: Relish the access to select airport lounges across India with Jet Airways ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card.
- American Express EPAY: With American Express EPAY, enjoy a simplified process of utility bill payments in absolutely no time.
ICICI Bank Privileges:
- On bookings made through Bookmyshow, get a complimentary movie ticket free under Buy 1 Get 1 Offer on a monthly basis.
- Get 2 movie tickets free worth up to ₹250, monthly.
- The Culinary Treats Program brings to you a selection of more than 2500 restaurants across 12 major cities with a minimum discount of 15% on each dining bill.
- Get up to 1% waiver on fuel surcharge at any HPCL pump at a maximum transaction of ₹4,000 when swiping the card at ICICI Merchant Services machine.
- Relax with ICICI’s 24X7 premium concierge service called i-Assist which helps you out with hotel reservations, car rentals, movie ticket delivery and much more.
- Visa Lounge Access: Relax with up to 2 complimentary lounge visits every quarter for yourself and your accompanying guests.
- Car Rentals: Let Hertz and Avis take care of your car rentals while you travel to your heart’s content.
- Shopping: With Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card, enjoy access to VIP card for an added 10% discount on shopping at any Chic Outlet Shopping Villages. Also avail a 15% off on Shopping Express- the luxury coach service from main cities to the shopping village.
Processing fees & Charges
Below are listed the charges and fee that the applicant would have to pay at the time of availing the card and subsequently on an annual basis:
- ICICI Bank levies a joining fee of ₹2,500 with applicable Service Tax at the time of joining.
- The ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card annual charges for the first year of membership are waived off. After the first year, an annual fee of ₹2,500 is chargeable along with the applicable Service Tax.
- The supplementary card fee is levied on this Credit Card at ₹250.
- The bank charges an overdue interest on extended credit and cash advances of 3.50% every month, cumulating to become 42% annually.
- The Jet Airways ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card can accommodate a maximum of 40,000 JPMiles on an yearly basis. To uncap, a fee of ₹7,500 is charged on the card by the bank.
Criteria of Eligibility for ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card
ICICI bank follows the below listed eligibility criteria:
- Age Limit: The applicant must come under the age bracket of 18 years to 60 years. The add-on age limit is 15 years.
- Income Stability: The applicant is required to have a stable source of income to avoid defaults in repayment process.
- Nationality: The applicant should bear the nationality of India.
- Credit Score: The applicant must have a good credit score and no history of credit defaults.
Necessary Documents Required
The documents required to apply for the ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card are:
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions for the ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card are as follows:
- Late Payment Charges: The card bearer would have to pay the late payment charges as follows
- ₹100, if the late amount due is between ₹100-₹500
- ₹500, if the late amount due is between ₹501- ₹10,000
- ₹750, if the late amount due is more than ₹10,000
- Over limit charges: ICICI bank charges 2.50% (a minimum of ₹500) on the over-limit amount if the card bearer exceeds the prescribed limit of the card.
- Grace Period: The interest-free grace period allowed by the bank is between 18 to 48 days.
- Credit and Withdrawal Limit: The Credit and Withdrawal Limit is communicated to the card-bearer at the time of delivery of the card and would also be indicated in the monthly statements.
Customer Care Support 24X7 Number
ICICI Bank has an efficient Customer Care division to help out with the queries and concerns of the customers. You can reach out the ICICI Customer Care Support by:
- Visiting the ‘Complaint Form’ on the official website of ICICI Bank
- Calling the Customer Care 24X7 Helpline on 1800-102-4242 between 9am to 6pm from Monday to Friday
- Writing to the Nodal Officer at the address mentioned on the official website of ICICI bank
PS- Do mention your Credit Card Number while getting in touch with ICICI Customer Care.