Credit Card Payment Offers 20193480 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Kotak Mahindra Bank League Platinum Card
About Kotak Mahindra Bank League Platinum Card
Full of reward points and surcharge waivers, Kotak Mahindra Bank League Platinum Card is definitely worth shopping with. Available for the masses, the card also provides a degree of security to the cardholders by insuring them for a specific amount if the plastic material get stolen. So, all set to read about this innovative credit card? Do that as we tickle along from one point to another in this write-up.
Features of Kotak Mahindra Bank League Platinum Card
The card has interesting features which would grab your attention. So, know all such features below and have a blast shopping with the credit card.
Premier Rewards Program
- Every spend of ₹150 will help you earn upto 8X reward points. While you can earn 8X reward points with special categories of spend, a 4X reward point is on the offing with other categories for spending of ₹2 lakhs and above.
- Special categories include travel agencies, package tour operators, tour operators, departmental stores, durable goods, air carriers, airlines and electric sales.
The bank would send a ₹500 movie voucher to your registered email ID and mobile number subsequent to the realization of the joining fee.
Fuel & Railway Surcharge Waiver
- You can benefit from surcharge waiver applicable on filling fuel at petrol pumps and booking railway tickets.
- Fuel transactions ranging from ₹500-3,000 can let you avail the waiver. However, the maximum waiver allowed on the card is ₹3,500 for fuel transactions and ₹500 for railway tickets in a calendar year.
- Add on cards come with the all the benefits applicable to primary card.
- You have the liberty to set the spend limit.
- You can track the spends of add-on cards separately.
League Priority Attend
With an SMS of KASSIST to 5676788, the credit card department of the bank will call you back within 30 minutes to attend your queries. The service entails the cheque pick-up facility as well.
You are insured for an amount of upto ₹75,000 against fraudulent usage if the card gets stolen. So, if any fraudulent activity takes place within 7 days of pre-reporting, you can get the cover of the specified amount. If such a thing happens, the first thing you should do is to give a call to the customer care number-18602662666 and get the card either cancelled, deactivated or blocked.
Fees & Charges
Fees and charges are also applicable to the card. So look at those in the pointers below.
- Interest charges- 3.50% per month
- Over limit charge-₹500
- Joining fee-₹499
- Annual Fee-₹499
- Add-on card fee-Waived
- Late payment charges-₹100-700
- Cash withdrawal charges-₹300 per ₹10,000
- Cash payment at branch- ₹100
- Card replacement fee- ₹100
However, you can do away with annual fee if you satisfy the following conditions-
- A minimum retail spend of ₹50,000 and a swipe in 3 months would win you a waiver on annual fee for the first year.
- The same retail spend, if you do in the second year, will waive off the fee for the lifetime.
If you are on the same page with the points stated below, you can grab the league card with ease.
- Primary cardholders are supposed to be applying when their age is between 21-65 years. Add-on card holders, however, can be permitted to apply once they attain the age of 18 years.
- An Indian resident located in Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Noida, Gurugram, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Pune and Navi Mumbai can apply for the league card.
- Annual income requirement is ₹15 lakhs and above.
Documents Needed to Apply for Kotak Mahindra Bank League Platinum Card
- Identity Proof-PAN Card/Passport/Voter ID/Aadhaar Card (Self-attested copy)
- Residence Proof-Aadhaar Card/Passport/Latest Utility Bills (Self-attested copy)
- Recent passport size photograph duly attested
- Attached Declaration Form Duly Signed
Kotak Mahindra Bank League Platinum Card Application Status Online
So, you are all set to apply for the card. But what would you need to do post application? Have you thought about it? No! Well, the primary concern would be know the application status of the League Platinum Card. You can do it both online and offline. But the former is a convenient one as it allows you to do so by visiting the official website of Kotak Mahindra Bank and reach to Application Status link as shown among the many links at the bottom of the page. With a mere click of the link, you could see a new page telling you to mention either Application Reference Number or Application Form Number. Just mention the one you want and get the status before your eyes.
Kotak Mahindra Bank League Platinum Card Statement
It’s a good habit to keep a track of the spending made via the credit card. Any complacency here can make you pay big time. But the question that appears now is, how can you track the spending? Easy, just glance at the monthly email statement provided by the bank. In case, you want a physical statement, you can ask the officials working in the nearest bank branch to provide you with the same. The statement, which is an indicator of your shopping regime, can help you maintain the discipline with regards to the spending. This would ultimately help in the smooth repayment of the dues.
Customer Care 24×7 Number
Want to clear your doubts regarding payment due date, reward points, charges or anything concerning the credit card? The representatives on the customer care number-18602662666 are waiting anxiously for your call so that they can feel glad to resolve your impending queries with utmost finesse.