Credit Card Payment Offers 20191499 views
Table of Contents
About LVB SBI SimplySAVE Card
Get all the comforts of life while availing the one and only most talked about credit card of SBI. Well, we are talking about LVB SBI SimplySAVE Card that comes with a host of lifestyle features and privileges to choose from. Be it travelling, movies, dining, shopping or anything else, this card comes handy for all your lifestyle needs. Being well-designed for those who want every comfort in life, it would not be wrong to say that this credit card of SBI is just like a magic wand for all the credit card lovers. To know more about the same, just read the page below.
Features of LVB SBI SimplySAVE Card
Take a look below to know the unmatched features of LVB SBI SimplySAVE Card.
- On spending ₹2,000 in first 60 days, grab a chance to get 2,000 bonus reward points
- Get 10 reward points per ₹100 spend on dining, movies, departmental stores and grocery purchases
- Spend ₹90,000 or above and get annual fee reversal
- Enjoy 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all petrol pumps around the world
- On every spent of ₹100, get 1 reward point
- Redeem your rewards against wide array of gifts
- Avail upto 2.5% value back on departmental and grocery purchases
- Get the cash back of ₹100 on your first ATM cash withdrawal
Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee:₹499
- Renewable Fee:₹499
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges: Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
- ₹100-750 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
- Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cash Payment Fee: ₹100
- Cash Advance Fee: Rs.2.5% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Finance Charges:Up to 3.35% per month
Know the eligibility criteria of LVB SBI Platinum Credit Card by reading the points below.
- An applicant should be an Indian resident
- He/she should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 65 years.
- An applicant should have a good credit score and should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
For your reference, below are the important documents you need to carry while applying for LVB SBI Platinum Credit Card
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Application Status Online
Check the online application status of your SBI credit card by simply visiting the website of the bank. The moment you apply for a card, the bank will provide you with an application number,and with that number you can easily track the real-time status of your favorite credit card. This online facility allows you to know whether your card is approved or not, or is it still pending.
LVB SBI SimplySAVE Card Statement
With the help of receiving the monthly statement of your SBI credit card, you can easily know the in and out of your account. All you have to do is just ensure that your mail ID has been registered with the bank so that you can easily receive the statements in your inbox. With its easy accessibility you can check and review your statement anytime on the go and can also know about the transaction details.
Customer Care Number
SBI bank’s customer care executives are always there to help and support you. All you have to do is just get in touch with the bank’s executives at 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290 from your registered mobile or landline number. All your queries, complaints or concerns related to SBI credit cards can now easily be resolved.