- Explore all the Features and Benefits of the MakeMyTrip HDFC Bank ForexPlus Card.
- See the types of Insurance Cover You’ll get on this card.
- Enjoy Access to the different International Airport Lounges.
- Go through the Steps to log in the ForexPlus Card Portal.
Multicity travelling from one country to another is common these days. The only problem that arises is the currency exchange. Every country has its own currencies and sometimes it becomes annoying for the individual to go through an exchange process every time in different countries. Therefore the HDFC Bank has introduced MakeMyTrip HDFC Bank ForexPlus Card that has 22 different currencies in which you can transact easily. You will also get an insurance cover in this forex plus card. There are some other benefits and offers as well like on the Ola Cabs and MakeMyTrip. So, have a look at all the features and eliminate the tedious process of currency exchange at airports.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Benefits of the HDFC MakeMyTrip ForexPlus Card
- Get an Ola Voucher of ₹500 and ₹1000 on adding $750 and $1000 into the card respectively.
- Add AED 4000 or above and get a Dubai Shopping Voucher of AED 300.
- Enjoy MMTBLACK Membership as a complimentary gift from HDFC.
- No Card issuance fee will be charged if you are having a valid booking MakeMyTrip user I.D.
- Add up to $1000 in the card and waive off the issuance fees.
- Enjoy 10X Reward Points on reloading the card with $1000 using HDFC Credit Card.
- Enjoy a flat cashback points of ₹1000 on loading the card with ₹1 Lac through HDFC Debit Card.
- Reload the ForexPlus card through online channels and get 20 Paise cheaper exchange rate.
- On being a top loader of the day, get a chance to win Kindle Unlimited Subscription and a Smartwatch worth up to ₹2000 and ₹22000 respectively.
Terms and Conditions
- All the offers mentioned above are valid up to the 31st of March 2020.
- According to the FEMA Guidelines, one can reload a maximum of $250000 in the ForexPlus Card in a financial year.
- Get an Instant Discount of ₹2000 on international flight bookings of ₹10000 and more.
- Flat Discount of ₹2500 on booking an international hotel of ₹10000 and above.
- Enjoy ₹500 Discount on booking roundtrip domestic flight worth ₹3000 and more.
- Book Domestic Hotel of ₹10000 or above and get 25% off.
- Get Instant discount of 25% on booking online holidays package.
|Type of Insurance||Single Currency Card||Multi Currency Card|
|Protection Against Misuse due to Counterfeiting||Up to ₹500000||Up to ₹500000|
|Rail or Road Accident Insurance (Death)||Up to ₹200000||Up to ₹200000|
|Air Accident Cover (Death)||Up to ₹500000||Up to ₹2500000|
|Loss in Check-in Baggage||Up to ₹20000||Up to ₹20000|
|Personal Documents Loss Cover (Only passport Reconstruction)||Up to ₹50000||Up to ₹50000|
|Loss of Cash during Transit||Up to ₹60000||Up to ₹60000|
Access to the International Airport Lounges
- Enjoy 1 complimentary visit to the International Airport Lounges per quarter through the MakeMyTrip HDFC Bank ForexPlus Card.
List of Lounge Covered
|CIP Lounge||Visakhapatnam||Andra Pradesh|
|Plaza Premium Lounge||Delhi||Delhi|
|Plaza Premium Lounge||Ahmedabad||Gujarat|
|Golden Chariot Lounge||Udaipur||Rajasthan|
|Travel Club Lounge||Chennai||Tamil Nadu|
|Plaza Premium Lounge||Hyderabad||Telangana|
|Travel Club Lounge||Kolkata||West Bengal|
Other Features of MakeMyTrip HDFC ForexPlus Card
Contactless Payment:- Now you pay through the ForexPlus Card without entering a PIN or an OTP. This card has the feature of contactless payment in which you just have to touch the card on the vendor’s machine for the payment.
Safety and Security:- This card is protected with a PIN and a chip also embedded on the card. This feature restricts the unauthentic use of the card against fraud or theft.
Multiple Currencies:- This card offers you to spend and perform transactions into 22 different currencies. Ther currencies that are available on the HDFC MakeMyTrip ForexPlus card are Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, AED (Dirham), Hongkong Dollar, Euro, Japanese Yen, Sterling Pound, Singapore Dollar, Swedish Krona, Swiss Franc, South African Rand, Thailand Baht, Oman Riyal, Danish Krone, Newzealand Dollar, Saudi Riyal, Norwegian Krone, Korean Won, Qatari Riyal, Bahrain Dinar, US Dollars, and Kuwait Dinar.
Personal Concierge Service
- Assistance for Hotel Reservation and Referral.
- Limousine Referral and Car Rental Assistance.
- Hospital Admission and Medical Service Assistance.
- Lost Luggage or Lost Passport Assisantance.
- Assistance for Event Planning and Business meeting.
Online Management of the Card
- View the last 10 transactions done through the card.
- Fet the monthly card statement on the mobile phone and email I.D.
- Lock and Unlock the card.
- Change the PIN of the card.
- Do fund transfer from online services.
How to Login MakeMyTrip HDFC ForexPlus Card
- Open the Offical Website of HDFC Bank and click on Login on the top-right corner of the page.
- Choose the Prepaid/Forex Card option and click on Login.
- Now under the ForexPlus Card head click on the Login Arrow.
- The Interface of login will appear in front of you where you have to enter the User I.D. and Password.
- Enter the Card Number in the User I.D.
- Enter the IPIN provided in the Kit in the Password Section.
- Now Click on Login and you can easily manage your ForexPlus Card.
MakeMyTrip HDFC Bank ForexPlus Card Fee and Charges, Document and Purposes
Before applying for a credit card, always go through the fees and other charges included in the card. You can also see the purpose of a foreign visit for which this card is given.
Fees of the Card
|Card Issuance Fees||₹500 Plus Applicable Taxes|
|Card Reloading Fees||₹75 Plus Applicable Taxes|
|Card Re-issuance Fees||₹100 Plus Applicable Taxes|
Transaction Charges and Maximum Cash Withdrawal Limit of Various Currencies
|S.NO||Currency||Cash Withdrawal Fees||Balance Enquiry Fees||Maximum cash Withdrawal Limit in a Day|
|1||US Dollar (USD)||USD 2.00||USD 0.50||USD 5000|
|2||EURO (EUR)||EUR 1.50||EUR 0.50||EUR 4700|
|3||British Pound (GBP)||GBP 1.00||GBP 0.50||GBP 4000|
|4||Swiss Franc (CHF)||CHF 2.50||CHF 0.60||CHF 5000|
|5||Australian Dollar (AUD)||AUD 2.00||AUD 0.50||AUD 6800|
|6||Canadian Dollar (CAD)||CAD 2.00||CAD 0.50||CAD 6600|
|7||Singapore Dollar (SGD)||SGD 2.70||SGD 0.75||SGD 7000|
|8||Japenese Yen (JPY)||JPY 250.00||JPY 60.00||JPY 580000|
|9||Swedish Krona (SEK)||SEK 15.00||SEK 3.50||SEK 45000|
|10||UAE Dirham (AED)||AED 7.00||AED 2.00||AED 18000|
|11||Thailand Baht (THB)||THB 63.00||THB 16.00||THB 178000|
|12||Hongkong Dollar (HKD)||HKD 16.00||HKD 4.00||HKD 38000|
|13||Newzealand Dollar (NZD)||NZD 2.50||NZD 0.60||NZD 7100|
|14||South African Rand (ZAR)||ZAR 22.0||ZAR 5.50||ZAR 67000|
|15||Danish Krone (DKK)||DKK 11.00||DKK 2.75||DKK 35000|
|16||Omani Riyal (OMR)||OMR 0.70||OMR 0.25||OMR 1900|
|17||Saudi Riyal (SAR)||SAR 7.50||SAR 2.00||SAR 18600|
|18||Norwegian Krone (NOK)||NOK 12.50||NOK 3.25||NOK 42000|
|19||Bahrain Dinar (BHD)||BHD 0.75||BHD 0.20||BHD 1800|
|20||Korean Won (KRW)||KRW 2400||KRW 600||KRW 5800000|
|21||Kuwait Dinar (KWD)||KWD 0.60||KWD 0.15||KWD 1500|
|22||Qatari Riyal (QAR)||QAR 7.50||QAR 1.80||QAR 18000|
Terms and Conditions
- GST will be charged on all the above fees.
ForexPlus Currency Buying and Selling Charges
- 0.18% of the gross value or ₹45 whichever is higher if the exchange is up to ₹1 Lac.
- ₹180 plus 0.9% of the exceeding amount will be charged if the value is more than ₹1 Lac and up to ₹10 Lacs
- ₹990 plus 0.018% of the exceeding amount will be charged with a maximum of ₹10800 if the value is above ₹10 Lacs.
- A Self-Attested Copy of your valid Passport.
- Copy of your valid VISA or Ticket. (Self-Attested)
- Residential Proof if in case the address mentioned on the passport is different from your current address.
- If you are a non-HDFC Customer then you have to submit a cancelled cheque or Passbook or your recent bank statement.
- A copy of the statement that shows you have paid the MakeMyTrip HDFC Bank ForexPlus Card Fees.
Purposes for Taking the HDFC ForexPlus Card
- Enjoying Holidays in foreign or having a personal visit.
- In the case of immigration when one is planning to settle abroad then this card is very helpful.
- The individuals who are going for employment in foreign countries.
- Students who want to continue their further studies abroad.
- For the individuals who are going abroad for medical treatment.