Credit Card Apply Online2623 views
- PayTM-ICICI Bank Postpaid Credit Account Launched
- Get instant credit using PayTM app and enjoy up to 45 days of interest-free credit limit
The digital wallet leader PayTM has announced a collaboration with the leading private lender ICICI Bank to offer a postpaid credit account. Customers using the PayTM app would be able to get instant credit by virtue of the postpaid account offerings. The PayTM ICICI Bank Postpaid Credit Account, as is called, can help book travel and movie tickets, pay mobile, DTH & electricity bills, as well as shop online. As the activation is online, there’s no requirement of you to visit the bank branch and submit documents. Plus, there’s no fees and charges, making it an exciting offer to grab of.
Table of Contents
- 1 How Much Credit Limit Can be Given to You?
- 2 How to Use PayTM ICICI Bank Postpaid Account?
- 3 PayTM ICICI Bank Postpaid Account Payment
How Much Credit Limit Can be Given to You?
ICICI Bank runs an algorithm using the financial and digital behaviour of the customers before ascertaining the credit limit of the customer. The pattern and frequency of purchases made via the PayTM app along with the credit score check are analyzed by the algorithm before the bank decides to set a credit limit. The credit limit normally ranges from ₹3,000 to ₹10,000. It can go up to ₹20,000 based on the repayment history of an individual. You would be given up to 45 days of interest-free credit depending on your credit score.
How to Use PayTM ICICI Bank Postpaid Account?
It entails a step-by-step process shown below.
- Open your PayTM app
- Go to Profile
- Click on PayTM Postpaid
- Enter your PAN and Aadhaar details
- Get your credit limit based on your PayTM purchases
- Choose PayTM Postpaid as Payment Mode
- You can see the spends made by PayTM Postpaid in the passbook
Passcode Needs to be Set Before Using Postpaid Account
For the postpaid account to be operational, you must set the passcode using the following steps.
- Login to PayTM App
- Go to Profile and then on to Security & Settings
- Click on Set Passcode/Change Passcode
- Set your 4-digit passcode
PayTM ICICI Bank Postpaid Account Payment
The bills accrued on the purchases made in a month must get paid by the 15th of the following month. You can pay the bills using PayTM wallet, net banking and debit cards.
Contact Customer Care of Either ICICI Bank or PayTM for Postpaid Account Queries
If you have any query regarding PayTM-ICICI Bank Postpaid Account, you can dial the customer care of either PayTM or ICICI Bank to sort it out. For your information, the customer care number of ICICI Bank and PayTM is 18001038181 and 01204456456.