- Milestone Benefit - ₹50,000 bonus points worth ₹12,500
- Travel Privileges - Lounge Program, Red Tier membership, Concierge, etc.
Welcome to the world of ELITE, where life is full of luxury, ease and comfort. Yes, be prepared to unlock the luxurious world, loaded with a plethora of unmatched features and privileges. Well, we are talking about SBI Card ELITE Advantage which comes with an unlimited range of advantages you are entitled to with this card. Advantages such as welcome gifts, complimentary movie tickets, airport lounge access, rewards and many more. Read this page further and know more about SBI ELITE Advantage credit card.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Features of SBI Card ELITE Advantage
Read the page further to know about the list of features offered by SBI Card ELITE Advantage.
- If you are a primary card holder, avail the priority pass program and complimentary Club Vistara membership
- Lounge Program with up to two access per quarter both within and outside India airports
- 1,000 Welcome Points on Trident Privilege Red Tier membership registration
- 1,500 Bonus Points on your first hotel stay via the membership
- Also ₹1,000 hotel credit if your stay exceed
- But to avail of the extra hotel credit, you need to use the Promo code (SBITH)
- 10% off on bookings through hotel website using the SBI Credit Card
- 10 points on every ₹100 spend during the hotel stay
Note – These ELITE Advantage benefits is for the primary cardholder only, so the add-on member can’t avail these benefits during the hotel stay.
- Four complimentary rounds of green fees access
- 50% off on golf games
- Also one golf lesson at selected golf course
- Two Free Movie Tickets or ₹250 off per ticket
- The discount offer applies when you book two movie tickets
- Also this offer is for primary cardholder only
Travel Privileges with ELITE Advantage Card
- 10% discount on Hertz car rental and also up to 35% off if you book through Avis Car Rentals
- Get a maximum of 10,000 miles per night on hotel stay
- Also 25% extra miles on Kaligo website
Privileges on International Transactions
- 1.99% foreign currency mark-up fees
- As well as two reward points on your international spends
SBI ELITE Advantage Lifestyle Privileges
- E-gift Voucher (₹5,000). But you will receive the same within five days of the request
- Also 5X reward is available on grocery, dining and departmental store purchases
- And spend ₹100 on other category to get 2x reward points
- Spend ₹5 Lakh & 8 Lakh and get a chance to earn 15,000 bonus rewards
- Get 10,000 reward points on spending ₹3 and 4 Lakh in a year and 15,000 points on ₹3 and 4 Lakh spend in a year.
- Enjoy exclusive concierge services such as holiday package, hotel reservation, gift delivery, etc.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver
Fees and Charges for ELITE Advantage Card
- Annual Fee: ₹4,999 (one-time)
- Renewable Fee: ₹.4,999( per annum)
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges:
- Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
- ₹100-750 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
- Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
Note – Your annual fee reverse when you reach a spending limit of ₹10 Lakhs.
SBI Card ELITE Advantage Eligibility Criteria
Take a look at the points to know about the eligibility criteria of SBI credit card.
- An applicant should be an Indian resident
- He/she should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 65 years.
- An applicant should have a good credit score and should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
Below are the documents you need to carry while applying for SBI Card ELITE
- One recent self-attested passport size photograph
- self-attested copy of your Photo-ID Proof
- self-attested copy of your Residence Proof
- The attached Declaration Form duly signed by you
Application Status Online
When it comes to knowing the current application status of your SBI credit card, you can easily do the same online. Yes, with the online facility, you can know the actual status of your favorite card as bank offers this facility to all its customers. You can track your credit card application and know its real-time status with just a click of a mouse.
SBI Card ELITE Advantage Statement
With the help of receiving the monthly statement of your SBI ELITE Aadvantage credit card, you can easily get the details of all the transactions made through your card. The bank send your credit card statement monthly in your email so that you can anytime access the same and check your statement on the go.
Customer Care 24×7 Number
If you have any sort of query or complaint regarding your SBI ELITE Aadvantage credit card, so get in touch with the customer care number all your problems come to an end. You just need to dial the helpline number of the bank, i.e.39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290 and rest assured as the customer care executives are there 24×7 to help you out.