Credit Card Apply7865 views
Table of Contents
About SBI Card ELITE Advantage
Welcome to the world of ELITE, where life is full of luxury, ease and comfort. Yes, be prepared to unlock the luxurious world, loaded with a plethora of unmatched features and privileges. Well, we are talking about SBI Card ELITE Advantage which comes with an unlimited range of advantages you are entitled to with this card. Advantages such as welcome gifts, complimentary movie tickets, airport lounge access, rewards and many more. Read this page further and know more about SBI ELITE Advantage credit card.
Features of SBI Card ELITE Advantage
Read the page further to know about the list of features offered by SBI Card ELITE Advantage.
- If you are a primary card holder, avail the priority pass and complimentary membership of up to 2 years.
- Get accessibility of over 850 airport lounges located worldwide.
- Relish complimentary domestic lounge access quarterly at airports in India.
- Get welcome gift worth ₹5,000
- Earn 5x rewards while spending on grocery and dining
- Spend ₹100 on purchase and get 2x reward points
- Spend ₹5 Lakh & 8 Lakh and get a chance to earn 15,000 bonus rewards
- Get 10,000 reward points on spending ₹3 and 4 Lakh in a year
- Enjoy exclusive concierge services such as holiday package, hotel reservation, gift delivery, etc.
- Lucrative discounts at leading spas and lifestyle stores
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver
- Complimentary fraud liability cover of ₹1 Lakh
- Get 50% discount on golf games and get 4 rounds of complimentary green fees
- On every ₹100 spend on international transactions, avail 2 reward points
- Get complimentary movie tickets worth ₹6,000 in a year
Fees & Charges
Annual Fee:₹4,999 (one-time)
Renewable Fee:₹.4,999( per annum)
Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
Late Payment Charges:
Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
₹100-750 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
Take a look at the points to know about the eligibility criteria of SBI credit card.
- An applicant should be an Indian resident
- He/she should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 65 years.
- An applicant should have a good credit score and should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
Below are the documents you need to carry while applying for SBI Card ELITE
- One recent self-attested passport size photograph
- self-attested copy of your Photo-ID Proof
- self-attested copy of your Residence Proof
- The attached Declaration Form duly signed by you
Application Status Online
When it comes to knowing the current application status of your SBI credit card, you can easily do the same online. Yes, with the online facility, you can know the actual status of your favorite card as bank offers this facility to all its customers. You can track your credit card application and know its real-time status with just a click of a mouse.
SBI Card ELITE Advantage Statement
With the help of receiving the monthly statement of your SBI ELITE Aadvantage credit card, you can easily get the details of all the transactions made through your card. The bank send your credit card statement monthly in your email so that you can anytime access the same and check your statement on the go.
Customer Care 24×7 Number
If you have any sort of query or complaint regarding your SBI ELITE Aadvantage credit card, with the help of getting in touch with the customer care number all your problems come to an end. You just need to dial the helpline number of the bank, i.e.39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290 and rest assured as the customer care executives are there 24×7 to help you out.