Get ready to enjoy an array of lifestyle privileges with SBI Card ELITE. This beautifully designed black beauty is perfect for those who want to unlock the world of luxury and privileges. It is your perfect companion when it comes to fulfilling the various needs be it shopping, movies, travel and what not. So enjoy the bundle of luxurious lifestyle privileges such as ELITE rewards, welcome gifts, complimentary lounge access,exclusive concierge services and many more. This credit card of SBI adds more glamour quotient in your day-to-day lifestyle. In order to know more about SBI Card ELITE, just take a look at the page below.
Features of SBI Card ELITE
Know the unmatched features of this beautifully designed credit card below.
Welcome Benefits for Cardholder
- Worth ₹5,000 e-voucher provided upon payment of the annual fees
- And the vouchers that you can choose from are – Yatra, Hush Puppies, Bata, Pantaloons, Aditya Birla Fashion, Shoppers Stop.
- Also grocery, departmental stores and dining purchases will get you five times reward
- Two reward points on every other credit card transaction but not on fuel
Upon spending a high amount you will get milestone benefits, let’s take a look at them below –
- 10,000 bonus reward points on spending ₹3 and ₹4 Lakh in a year
- Also spend of ₹10 lakhs would waive off the annual fee for the next year
- 15,000 bonus on achieving annual spends of ₹5 and ₹8 Lakh
Lounge Program for SBI ELITE Credit Card User
- Six complimentary visits each year to Airport Lounges outside India under Priority Pass
- Also two complimentary Domestic Airport Lounge visits in India per quarter under Visa, MasterCard, American Express for a limited time.
SBI ELITE Fees
- Annual Fee: ₹4,999 (one-time)
- Renewable Fee: ₹4,999( per annum) from 2nd year
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges: Nil for due from ₹0 to ₹500
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100-250
- Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹600
- Forex Markup – 1.99%
Read the page below to know about the eligibility criteria of SBI credit card.
- An applicant should be an Indian resident
- He/she should be at least 21 years of age but not more than 70 years.
- An applicant should have a good credit score and should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
Age Criteria of Different Customer Segments
- Salaried & Self-employed – 21-70 years
- Pensioners – 40-70 years
Below are the documents you need to carry while applying for SBI Card ELITE
- One recent self-attested passport size photograph
- Self-attested copy of your Photo-ID Proof
- Self-attested copy of your Residence Proof
- The attached Declaration Form duly signed by you
How to Apply for SBI Card ELITE at Wishfin?
You can go online to apply for SBI Card ELITE by visiting the official website of Wishfin, an e-financial marketplace that enlists the best of credit card offers on its portal. All you need to do is to share a few personal, professional and credit details. Just click on the ‘Submit’ button to get your application processed. The executives will forward your application to SBI after calling you. SBI will then check the details thoroughly and approve your application once it finds you eligible.
You can even log on SBI website to apply for the card. There also, you need to share your details in the application form before submitting it to the concerned branch official for processing. Post checking the details and assessing your eligibility, the bank will take a call on your application.
Application Status Online
In order to know your application status of credit card, all you need to do is just visit the online site of the bank and check the status easily. With the help of doing so, you can know the real-time status of your credit card and keep all your hassle away. It comes with a lot of comfort and ease because just few simple steps online and you are sorted.
SBI Card ELITE Statement
If you are interested in knowing your SBI credit card details such as all the transactions done by you so far, nothing to worry because with the online facility you can easily know about the same. Yes, with the online facility of credit card statement, you will receive the month-month details of your card and check all the details with any hassle. The bank send your credit card statement monthly so that you can keep an eye on all your transactions and can monitor the same.
How to Make SBI Card ELITE Bill Payment?
Do pay your credit card bills on time to avoid unnecessary late payment charges and taxes. But these charges only add if repeated regularly. So, if you have a tendency to forget the due date or so, set reminders. Or use online or offline modes of payment. However, it would be good to go online and pay the dues. All you need to do is to login to your net banking account and add the card to the list of billers. So whenever the bill gets generated, you will receive a message showing the total due and due date. You can thus go online to pay the dues. However, if you do not find going online comfortable, you can visit the nearest bank branch to pay the bills via a cheque or cash. On cash, though, there can be some charges. So, be clear on it before doing so.
Customer Care 24×7 Number
If you have any concern, query or complaint regarding your SBI Card ELITE, all you need to do is just dial SBI Credit Card Customer Care Number of the bank and the customer care executives are always there to help you. The customer care number of the bank is 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290. You can anytime from anywhere get in touch with the bank and call them right away so as to solve your problem.