Best Credit Card Payment Offers 2018418 views
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
About SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Card
The more you spend, the more you save with your SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Card. Yes, presenting one beautifully designed credit card that caters all your lifestyle needs in the best way. All you need to do is shop more with this card because if you do the same, it allows you to get the more benefits in the form of exclusive rewards and cashbacks. Right from fuel, shopping, movies, dining to rewards and what not, this beautiful looking credit card of SBI offers you a world of remarkable features and benefits to explore. So, no more wait as this standalone beauty can easily be yours.
Features of SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Card
List of remarkable features offered by SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Card are mentioned below.
- Enjoy 10 reward points per ₹100 spent on dining, movies, and grocery spends
- Get 1 reward point per ₹100 spent on other spends
- Annual fees reversal on spends of ₹90,000 and above
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all petrol pumps
- Get annual membership fee reversal from second year of your subscription
Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee:₹499 (one-time)
- Renewable Fee:₹499 (per annum)
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges:Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
- ₹100-750 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
- Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cash Payment Fee: ₹100
- Cash Advance Fee: 2.5% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Finance Charges: 2.50% per month
Know the eligibility criteria of SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Card by reading the points below.
- An applicant should be an Indian resident
- He/she should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 65 years.
- An applicant should have a good credit score and should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
Documents Needed to Apply
For your reference, below are the important documents you need to carry while applying for SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Card.
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Application Status Online
With SBI offering the online facility to know the current status of your credit card, you can easily know the real-time application status of your favourite card without any hassle.With the help of the same, you can easily know whether your card’s application is approved or not. It gives you the real-time status without any hassle.
SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Card Statement
With SimplySAVE Advantage Card, you can easily know the nitty and gritty of your credit card statement by getting all the details of the same in your mail. You receive the statement monthly in your mail and through this you can easily get all the details of your card such as you can review your transaction history and hence can know the areas where you have spent more.
Customer Care 24×7 Number
Resolve all your queries related to SBI credit card by getting in touch with the helpline number of the bank. Yes, all you need to do is just dial the number 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290 so as to get your queries answered. The bank offers you this facility, where you can get the answers of all your queries, concerns and problems related to credit cards. So, nothing to worry as SBI customer care team is always there for your help.