Many people in India don’t get quick approval for a credit card just because of their Cibil Score and low income. You will have to maintain a Cibil Score of 750 and above to get a credit card easily. If you don’t have such a credit score then you can apply for the Slice Super Credit Card that only needs a minimum age of 18 years. On the other hand, it has a lot of benefits and you will get a high credit limit on this card. You will also not have to pay the joining fee and renewal fee on this credit card. This credit card allows you to split payments into three instalments without paying any extra charge. Let’s move on to the features of the Slice Card.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Features and Benefits of Slice Credit Card
You can explore all the features of this credit card below:-
- Get up to 2% cashback on every transaction
- Split your bill into 3 equal instalments without paying any extra fee or interest.
- No Annual Fee and No Joining Fee will be charged on this credit card.
- You can enjoy a credit limit of up to INR 10 Lacs on the Slice Credit Card.
- This credit card is accepted by 99.95% of merchants across the country that accepts VISA credit cards.
- You will not need any credit score to apply for this card.
- Minimum age of 18 years is required to get this card
- You can split bills with friends by taking notes or adding tags.
- See your credit card passbook on your mobile phone.
Slice Card Fees and Charges
Now, you must go through the fees and other charges of this credit card. You must also explore the documents required and eligibility criteria to apply for Slice Super Credit Card.
|Card Replacement Fee||INR 500|
|ATM Cash Withdrawal Charges||INR 50|
|ATM Charges other than Cash Withdrawal||INR 25|
Documents and Eligibility Criteria
- Salaried Individuals can apply for this credit card.
- Self-employed individuals can also apply for this credit card.
- You should be a Citizen of India to get this card.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years.
- You will need address proof, identity proof, and income proof to get the Slice Credit Card.
Slice Super Card Credit Limit
The maximum and the minimum credit limit of the slice super card are fixed. You will get a maximum limit of up to INR 10 lacs on this credit card with a minimum of INR 2000. On the other hand, you will know the exact credit limit of the card at the time of applying for it. The issuer will decide the limit on the basis of your income and your card usage pattern.
How is a Slice Card different from other credit cards?
The major point that makes this card unique from other cards is that you can split bills into three equal instalments without paying any extra charges. If we talk about other credit cards then EMI transactions have a certain rate of interest and charges but you will not have to pay any extra charges while splitting payments from Super Card.
Suppose, you are buying a mobile phone worth INR 24000 then you can split this payment into three equal instalments of INR 8000 each. You will not have to pay any extra fee or interest on the outstanding amount that you will be paying in instalments.
Slice Super Credit Card Customer Care Number
The customer care number of Slice Credit Card is 08047096430. Slice never asks for an OTP, Credit Card Details, or account details on a phone call. If you receive any such calls from the name of Slice then you can complain on the customer care number above.
How Long Does it Take to Get the Slice Card?
Usually, if you submit all the documents and they are verified then you will get the approval for the credit card within 40 seconds. Then the issuer will deliver the credit card within 48 hours of the approval. Therefore, you will get the card within 48 hours after the approval.