Credit Card Apply Online4010 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card
About South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card
Enjoy the unlimited features and lifestyle privileges with none other than South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card. This breath-taking and appealing credit card with its host of features and benefits is here to make your life simpler. Be it grocery shopping, travelling, rewarding rewards or welcome gift, it would not be wrong to say that this SBI credit card caters all your lifestyle needs. This is the reason that many credit card lovers prefer to avail this credit card as it comes with a host of luxurious features and benefits to choose. To know more about this SBI credit card, just read the page below.
Features of South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card
Take a look below to know the unmatched features of South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card.
- Welcome gift voucher worth ₹3,000
- Linked gift vouchers worth ₹6,000
- Get 5x reward points on dining, movies, departmental stores and grocery spends
- Get card anniversary gift vouchers worth ₹3,000
- On annual spending of ₹4 Lakh and 5 Lakh get rewards
- Enjoy 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all petrol pumps
- Earn 2 reward point for every ₹100 spent
- Grab e-vouchers worth ₹3,000 as renewable gift
- Complimentary priority pass membership
- Complimentary lounge access to visa lounges in India and Abroad
- Enjoy access to over 300 golf courses across India
- Grab 30% discount on green fee
Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee:₹2,999 (one-time)
- Renewable Fee:₹2,999 (per annum)
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges:
- Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
- ₹100-750 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
- Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cash Payment Fee: ₹100
- Cash Advance Fee: 2.5% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Finance Charges:Up to 3.35% per month
Know the eligibility criteria of South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card by reading the points below.
- An applicant should be an Indian resident
- He/she should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 65 years.
- An applicant should have a good credit score and should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
For your reference, below are the important documents you need to carry while applying for South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card.
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Application Status Online
With South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card also comes an online facility, hwrein you can easily check and know the real-time status of your credit card application. To own a card, you need to apply for the same, and if you are applying online, you will get an online application number that you need to submit on the bank’s site so as to know the real-time status of your card. With this online facility, you can easily know whether your card’s application is approved or at pending stage.
South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card Statement
With the help of receiving the statements on a monthly basis, you can easily keep a check on your credit card account and know all the details. You just need to have a registered mail ID to receive the statements in your inbox and further can also check your credit card transaction details on the go.
Customer Care Number
If you want to get in touch with the customer care team of SBI credit card, all you need to do is just dial 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290 from your registered mobile or landline. By dialing this helpline number, the customer care team of the bank will listen to your query, compliant or concern and solve the matter within least time frame.