The credit card has become an integral part of our daily lives. It has a variety of features, but it is the payback features that attract us the most. Furthermore, it is recommended that the amount be repaid on time in order to maintain a good CIBIL Score. The Standard Chartered Rewards Credit Card has made its way into this category. Meanwhile, you will receive reward points, travel benefits, a waiver of fuel surcharges, bonus rewards, and much more here. It has improved the shopping and travel experiences of many people. You can also subsequently get 1 reward point in Government and Insurance categories.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Dive deeper into this article to understand all about the Standard Chartered Rewards Credit Card.
Benefits of Standard Chartered Rewards Credit Card
This Standard Chartered Credit Card is equipped with some of the best-handpicked benefits across various categories. However, if you are a travel freak there is Complimentary Lounge Access. On the other hand, if you love shopping there are reward points for you. Therefore, you can take the most out of this credit card.
Below down are the benefits of using the Standard Chartered Rewards Credit Card:
- Spend INR 150 on all retail spending and get 4 Reward Points.
The following is the list of bonus reward categories:
- You will get 4 additional Reward Points for spending INR 200 monthly on retail purchases.
- Enjoy 1 reward point for every INR 100 spent on government and insurance categories.
Complimentary Lounge Access
- Avail 1 Complimentary Domestic Lounge Access per calendar quarter.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- For all your fuel spends you will get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
Eligibility Criteria for Standard Chartered Rewards Credit Card
It is necessary to be aware of the eligibility requirements in order to make the application process smoother. Further, mentioned below is the credit card eligibility required for the Standard Chartered Rewards Credit Card:
- The salaried individual should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 62 years.
- The age criteria for self-employed individuals is between 18 to 67 years.
- All the applicants should have a stable source of income.
Documents Required for Standard Chartered Rewards Credit Card
The major documentation you need to have in order to obtain the Standard Chartered Rewards Card is as follows:
|- Identity Proof|
- Address Proof
- Salary Slip of 1 month
|- Proof of Identity|
- Proof of Address
- 2-year ITR
Standard Chartered Rewards Credit Card: Fees and Charges
The Rewards Standard Chartered comes without any joining fees. However, you have to pay a nominal amount of annual charges from the second year.
These are the fees and charges you will be required to pay:
|Annual Fee||INR 1000|
(You can however waive it by spending INR 3 Lakh in the previous year)
|Interest-Free Period||The interest-free period can range from 18-48 days to 25-55 days. It, however, depends on your payment due date.|
|Late Fee Charges||INR 100|
|Cheque Bounce Charges||INR 500|
|Late Payment Charges||- For amounts less than or equal to INR 100 you didn’t have to pay any late payment fee.|
- Amount ranging between INR 101 to INR 500 you have to pay INR 100.
- If the amount lies between INR 501 to INR 5000 consequently you should be liable to pay INR 500.
- A late fee of INR 700 will be charged for amounts between INR 5001 to INR 10,000.
- For a statement balance of INR 10,001 to INR 25,000 up to INR 800 would be charged.
- For amounts greater than INR 25,000, pay INR 1200.
|Over Limit Charges||Either INR 500 or 2.5% of the over-limit amount|
|Card Replacement Fee||NIL|
|Cash Advance Fee||3%|
|Cash Repayment Fee||INR 299|
|Minimum Amount Due||The following are the pointers from which the minimum amount due should be higher every month: |
- 5% of the outstanding statement.
Total of all billed installments, interest, fees, and other charges, plus the amount over the limit.
- 1% of the principal amount, or INR 250.
What should you do if your Standard Chartered Rewards Card is used against a fraudulent transaction?
Standard Chartered Bank has a dedicated customer service team that gears up high to resolve the issues. That’s why they have created a different set of dialling numbers so that they can assist customers easily.
- If you live in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, or Pune, please call 3940 4444 or 6601 4444.
- Meanwhile, residents of Allahabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Cochin/Ernakulam, Coimbatore, Indore, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Kanpur, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Nagpur, Patna, Rajkot, Surat, and Vadodara can call the team at 3940 444 or 6601 444.
- Residents of Gurgaon, Noida can give a call by dialing -011 – 39404444 / 011 – 66014444 for any mishaps.
- Individuals in Jalgaon, Guwahati, Cuttack, Mysore, Thiruvananthapuram, Visakhapatnam, Mathura, Proddatur, Dehradun, and Saharanpur should dial 1800 345 1000 to report the problem.
- If you live in Siliguri, you can contact the team at 1800 345 5000.
Credit cards can make your life much easier. You also didn’t have to be concerned about a sudden cash shortage in your wallet. Further, if you’re looking for a credit card that offers benefits in a variety of areas, consider the SCB Rewards Credit Card. In comparison to other credit cards, it is one of the Best Credit Cards. As a result, it includes the most important features that will benefit you.