Credit Card Apply Online1152 views
- Is Tata Croma Platinum Credit Card worth applying for?
- Yes it's worth having it with 3X rewards, e-gift voucher from leading brands, and several other privileges
Companies are increasingly partnering with each other to offer a credit card in this age of cashless shopping. One such partnership is between Tata and Croma. These two entities have joined hands to launch a platinum credit card decked with best-in-class features and benefits. The card greets you with e-gift vouchers at the beginning, earns you rewards on a plethora of spends across categories, etc. Let’s read the Tata Croma Platinum Credit Card benefits in detail.
Table of Contents
- 1 Tata Croma Platinum Credit Card Offers September 2020
- 2 Fees & Charges
- 3 Tata Croma Platinum Credit Card Documentation
- 4 How to Apply for Tata Croma Platinum Credit Card Online?
- 5 Tata Croma Platinum Credit Card Application Status
- 6 Tata Croma Platinum Credit Card Payment
- 7 Tata Croma Platinum Credit Card Customer Care Number
Tata Croma Platinum Credit Card Offers September 2020
Having this credit card entitles you to the following benefits.
- Grab an e-gift voucher worth ₹3,000 from Yatra/Westside/Bata/Hush Puppies at the beginning
- Anniversary gift applicable on spending more than ₹2 lakh in the previous year
- Earn 3X rewards on departmental & grocery stores, dining as well as international spends
- Earn 1 reward point for every ₹100 spent on other retail outlets
- Enjoy 2% value back on spends at the web portal and offline outlet of Croma
- Enjoy up to 5% value back on spending at Tata outlets
- Annual spending of ₹4 lakh and ₹5 lakh each to earn you an e-gift voucher from Yatra/Westside/Bata/Hush Puppies
- Avail fuel surcharge waiver on refilling the vehicle with transactions worth ₹500-4,000 at any of the petrol pumps in India. The maximum waiver is limited to ₹250 per statement cycle.
- Make the most of 8 complimentary visits allowed a year to domestic airport lounges in India. The visits are capped to a maximum of 2 in a quarter.
- Enjoy 20-50 days of interest-free credit, provided the outstanding balance of previous months is paid in full
- Cash advance limit is available at up to 80% of the credit limit, subject to a maximum of ₹15,000 per day
Fees & Charges
The card comes with the following fees & charges, take a look of which some are incidental.
- Annual Fee (One-time) – ₹2,999
- Renewal Fee – ₹2,999 per Year
- Add-on Card Fee – NIL
- Finance Charges on Revolving Credit – Up to 3.35% per month or 40.20% per annum (Unsecured Cards), 2.5% per month or 30% per annum (Secured Cards)
- Cash Advance Fee – 2.50%-3.00% of the cash withdrawal amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Finance Charges on Cash Advance – Up to 3.35% per month or 40.20% per annum. The charges will accrue from the date of cash withdrawal transaction
- Late Payment Fee – ₹100-950, depending on the pending due amount
- Over Limit Fee – 2.50% of over limit amount, with a minimum of ₹500
- Cash Payment Fee – ₹100
- Card Replacement Fee – ₹100
Note – The fees & charges would also add the applicable Goods and Services Tax (GST).
Tata Croma Platinum Credit Card Documentation
The successful application for Tata Croma Platinum Credit Card would depend on the submission of valid documents authenticating your identity, residence and income. Do submit the following documents when you apply for Tata Croma Platinum Credit Card.
Identity Proof – Any one of PAN Card, Passport, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Driving License
Residence Proof – Any one of Passport, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, utility bills
Income Proof – Latest salary slips (Salaried), Income Tax Return (ITR), Profit & Loss Account and Audited Balance Sheet for the Last 2-3 Years (Self-employed)
Bank Statement for the Last 6 Months
Passport Size Photographs
How to Apply for Tata Croma Platinum Credit Card Online?
You can apply for Tata Croma Platinum Credit Card on the official website of Tata Card. Just follow the steps shown below and apply.
- Visit www.tatacard.com
- Go to Tata Croma Platinum Credit Card and click on ‘Apply Now’ under the same
- Fill all your personal & professional details correctly before clicking on ‘Next Step’
- This step may require you to submit a scanned copy of the documents
Tata will check the details thoroughly and approve the application only upon successful verification.
Can You Apply for Tata Croma Platinum Credit Card Offline?
Yes, you can. Just visit any of the Tata branches where a credit card application is allowed. Ask for the application form, enter the details correctly and hand it over to the concerned official along with relevant documents. Tata will verify the documents carefully and approve when it finds the details are true.
Tata Croma Platinum Credit Card Application Status
Check the application status when you don’t get any news on whether the application is approved or not. You can dial the customer care number – 18001808282 – to know the exact status. Now, the status can be approved, rejected or pending for approval.
Tata Croma Platinum Credit Card Payment
Paying the credit card bills on time is an absolute necessity, not only to avoid late payment charges but also to maintain a strong credit history. A strong history can make it easy to avail attractive credit offers in the future. You can thus pay on time using any of the following methods
- Net Banking
- Payment Gateway
You can even pay it via cheque, demand draft or cash.
Tata Croma Platinum Credit Card Customer Care Number
Dial the 24×7 customer care number – 18001808282 – to resolve any query or doubt you may have concerning Tata Croma Platinum Credit Card. Be it the reward, fees & charges or milestone spend benefits, the customer care executive will help you on every count.