About Yatra SBI Card
Wishing to roam the world and experience different cultures? There’s none better than doing so by virtue of Yatra SBI Card, one of the top-selling travel credit cards these days. The card has become a heartthrob of the travellers owing to the following benefits on offer.
- Enjoy Yatra Voucher worth INR 8250 on this credit card.
- Instant discount of ₹1,000 and ₹4,000 on booking domestic and international air tickets, respectively
- 20% discount on domestic hotel bookings
- Reward points on dining, movies, entertainment and other spends
- Fuel surcharge waiver on vehicle refill at fuel stations across India
- Complimentary air accidental cover worth ₹50 lakhs
Yatra SBI Card Offers February 2023
Take a look below to know the unmatched features of Yatra SBI Card.
- Get an instant discount of ₹1,000 on total fare for domestic flight bookings on a minimum transaction of₹5,000
- Enjoy an instant discount of ₹4,000 on total fare for International Flight Bookings for a minimum transaction of ₹40,000
- Avail a flat 20% discount on Domestic Hotel Bookings on a minimum transaction of ₹3,000. Maximum discount is capped to ₹2,000 on each transaction.
- Type Promo Code ‘TRAVEL’ to avail the travel benefits mentioned above. The code can be used for a maximum of 6 times in a calendar year.
- Exclusive access to MasterCard airport lounges in India.
- Yatra.com vouchers worth ₹8,000 on the payment of joining fee.
- 6 reward points on every ₹100 spent on departmental stores, grocery, dining, movies, entertainment and international spends
- 1 reward point on every ₹100 spent on all other categories
- 1 Reward Point = ₹ 0.25 (Reward Points redeemable at Yatra.com)
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all petrol pumps for transaction worth between ₹500-3,000, with the maximum being ₹100 monthly per card account.
- A complimentary air accidental death cover of ₹50 lakh available for Primary cardholder while booking ticket at Yatra.com
- Spend INR 100000 from this credit card and your annual fee will be reversed.
Annual Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee:₹ 499 (one-time)
- Renewable Fee:₹499 (per annum)
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges:Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
- ₹100-750 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
- Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cash Payment Fee: ₹100
- Cash Advance Fee: 2.5% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Finance Charges:Up to 3.35% per month
Note – The above charges will also add applicable GST of 18%.
Yatra SBI Card Credit Limit
The setting of credit limit would depend on the income and credit score that you have. Chances of getting a higher limit boost with more income and a good score. A healthy income increases your repayment powers and can thus influence SBI to raise the limit.
Yatra SBI Card Eligibility Criteria
Know the eligibility criteria of Yatra SBI Card by reading the points below.
- An applicant should be an Indian resident.
- He/she should be at least 21 years of age but not more than 70 years.
- An applicant should have a good credit score and should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
Documents Checklist Needed
For your reference, below are the important documents you need to carry while applying for Yatra SBI Card
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Apply for Yatra SBI Card Online at Wishfin
It’s easy to submit an application for Yatra SBI Card at Wishfin, one stop destination for all your credit card and other financial needs. You just need to visit the website of Wishfin, go to ‘Credit Cards’ tab, under which there’s ‘Best Credit Cards‘ tab to be clicked on. As soon as you click on it, an application form will appear on the screen. Just fill the details correctly before submitting the application. Wishfin executives will call you and forward your application to SBI, which will check the details thoroughly before giving an approval.
Application Status Online
Knowing your credit card status is no more a hassle as SBI offers you an online facility with the help of which, just from the comfort of your home or office, you can conveniently know the real-time status of your credit card application. The moment you apply for a card, an application for the same has been generated, and that number actually helps in keeping a track of your card,i.e. Whether it’s approved or pending.
Yatra SBI Card Customer Care Number
SBI credit card team is just a call away from you. So, if you have any concern, query, or complaint regarding your credit card, all you need to do is just get in touch with the bank’s executives and these experts will always there to help you. Dial 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290 and solve all your query related to credit cards in no time.
Yatra SBI Card Statement
Now your credit card details come handy to you with the monthly statement facility. Yes, with the help of this online facility knowing and checking the transaction details of your SBI card has become easier and time-saving. It is quick as all you need to do is just open the file and there you go.Your credit card account will be in front of your eyes, hence you can easily see your transaction details without any hassle.