Credit Card Payment Offers 2018 206 views
Table of Contents
About Yatra SBI Card
Enjoy your ‘Yatra’ by availing the maximum travel rewards, features and benefits with Yatra SBI Card. This striking beauty with its exceptional look and appeal grabs the attention of all the travelers. Well, the most amazing feature of this card is the fact that the more you swipe it, the more benefits you get. This is is the reason that it is the best companion of all the globetrotters, interested in availing the best deals and offers. Right from travel delights, rewards to fuel surcharge waiver and complimentary lounge access, this unique plastic card ensures that you enjoy all the benefits. To know more about the same, just take a look at the page below.
Features of Yatra SBI Card
Take a look below to know the unmatched features of Yatra SBI Card.
- Welcome gift of ₹8,250 worth Yatra.com vouchers on payment of joining fee
- 6X reward points on every ₹100 spent on Departmental and Grocery, dining, movies, entertainment and international spends
- 1 reward point on every ₹100 spent on all other categories
- 1 Reward Point = ₹ 0.25 (Reward Points redeemable at Yatra.com)
- Get an instant discount of ₹1,000 on total fare for domestic flight bookings on a minimum transaction of₹5,000
- Enjoy an instant discount of ₹4,000 on total fare for International Flight Bookings for a minimum transaction of ₹40,000
- Avail a flat 20% discount on Domestic Hotel Bookings on a minimum transaction of ₹3,000. Maximum discount is capped to ₹2,000 on each transaction.
- Type Promo Code ‘TRAVEL’ to avail the travel benefits mentioned above. The code can be used for a maximum of 6 times in a calendar year.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all petrol pumps.
- Exclusive access to MasterCard airport lounges in India
- A complimentary air accidental death cover of ₹50 lakh available for Primary cardholder while booking ticket at Yatra.com
- Get your annual membership fee reversed from the second year on spending₹90,000 in a year.
Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee:₹ 499 (one-time)
- Renewable Fee:₹499 (per annum)
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges:Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
- ₹100-750 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
- Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cash Payment Fee: ₹100
- Cash Advance Fee: 2.5% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Finance Charges:Up to 3.35% per month
Note – The above charges will also add applicable GST of 18%.
Know the eligibility criteria of Yatra SBI Card by reading the points below.
- An applicant should be an Indian resident.
- He/she should be at least 21 years of age but not more than 70 years.
- An applicant should have a good credit score and should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
Documents Checklist Needed
For your reference, below are the important documents you need to carry while applying for Yatra SBI Card
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Application Status Online
Knowing your credit card status is no more a hassle as SBI offers you an online facility with the help of which, just from the comfort of your home or office, you can conveniently know the real-time status of your credit card application. The moment you apply for a card, an application for the same has been generated, and that number actually helps in keeping a track of your card,i.e. Whether it’s approved or pending.
Yatra SBI Card Statement
Now your credit card details come handy to you with the monthly statement facility. Yes, with the help of this online facility knowing and checking the transaction details of your SBI card has become easier and time-saving. It is quick as all you need to do is just open the file and there you go.Your credit card account will be in front of your eyes, hence you can easily see your transaction details without any hassle. n
Customer Care Number
SBI credit card team is just a call away from you. So, if you have any concern, query, or complaint regarding your credit card, all you need to do is just get in touch with the bank’s executives and these experts will always there to help you. Dial 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290 and solve all your query related to credit cards in no time.