- Go through all the benefits and latest offers on the YES First Business Credit Card.
- Credit Some Reward Points and Redeem them on YESRewardz.
- See the Offers of the Free Access to the Airport Lounges
- Know the Fees, Charges and other payment options for clearing the credit card bills.
YES BANK has always impressed its customers with the services whether it is a loan or a credit card. You might find it interesting that YES BANK has come up with a new card known as YES First Business Card. This credit card is for premium customers who are more interested in offers rather than the fees and other charges. You can earn thousands of reward points on several transactions through this credit card. These points are redeemable in shopping from the YESRewardz official website. On the other hand, there are discounts on fuel surcharge and you can enjoy complimentary visits to the Airport lounges. So, let’s discuss all the offers that are prevailing on this credit card.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
- 1 Offers and Benefits of YES First Business Credit Card
- 2 YES First Business Card Fee and Charges, Eligibility and Payment Options
Offers and Benefits of YES First Business Credit Card
Here are some of the exclusive offers that are present on this credit card. You must try to make the best of all the features after going through it.
Reward Point Offers
- Earn 16 Reward Points per INR 200 spent on Travel Agencies & Tour Operators, Domestic Airlines and Dining
- Earn 8 Reward Points per INR 200 spent on all other categories
- Bonus 1000 Reward Points on each YES PayNow registration
- No expiry date for reward points
- 1 reward point equals INR 0.25 on redemption
- Reward Points can be redeemed against gift catalogue or at a dedicated website for flights, hotels and office supplies according to your desire
- Redemption of Reward Points against Air Miles. Here 8 Reward Points will be equal to 1 InterMile or 1 Club Vistara Point)
- Earn 20,000 Reward Points on achieving annual spending of INR 12 Lakhs or more in each anniversary year
Free Access to The Airport Lounges
- Primary cardholders can enjoy 6 Complimentary Airport Lounge Access in a year under the Priority Pass Program.
- Enjoy 3 Complimentary Access to the Airport Lounges per quarter under the Mastercard Lounge program.
Access to the Golf Course
- Waiver of green fee at select golf courses and 1 complimentary lesson/month
List of Golf Courses in India for Free Access
|Golf Course and City||Golf Games or Golf Lessons|
|Kalhaar Blues and Greens in Ahmedabad.||Both Golf Games and Lessons|
|Golden Greens Golf Club in Gurgaon.||Both Golf Games and Lessons|
|ITC Classic Golf Resort in Gurgaon.||Both Golf Games and Lessons|
|Jaypee Greens Golf Club in Noida.||Both Golf Games and Lessons|
|Unitech Golf and Country Club in Noida.||Both Golf Games and Lessons|
|Boulder Hills Gole Club in Hyderabad.||Both Golf Games and Lessons|
|Poona Golf Club in Pune.||Both Golf Games and Lessons|
|Kensville Golf and Country Club in Ahmedabad.||Only Golf Games|
|Clover Green Golf Club in Bangalore.||Only Golf Games|
|Madras Gymkhana Club (Guindy) in Chennai.||Only Golf Games|
|Jaypee Wishtown (Only on Selected days) in Noida.||Only Golf Games|
|BPGC in Mumbai.||Only Golf Games|
|Prestige Golfshire in Bangalore.||Only Golf Lessons|
|Chandigarh Golf Academy in Panchkula/Chandigarh.||Only Golf Lessons|
|AKDR Golf Village in Chennai.||Only Golf Lessons|
|Golden Swan Golf Academy in Mumbai||Only Golf Lessons|
- Get 24×7 Concierge Service from the YES BANK.
- Car Rental & Limousine Reservation Assistance.
- Hotel Referral Assistance.
- Travel Reservation Assistance.
- Special Events Assistance.
- Restaurant Reservation Assistance.
- Movie assistance in New Delhi, Chennai, and Bangalore.
- Flower & Gift Delivery.
- Emergency Towing Assistance.
- Roadside Help Assistance.
- Air Accident cover of ₹1 Crore in case of death.
- Emergency Overseas Hospitalization cover of up to ₹25 Lacs.
- Credit Shield of ₹5 lacs in case of the primary cardholder’s death.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Enjoy a Fuel Surcharge Discount of up to ₹1000 every month at all refilling stations.
- The transaction range must be between ₹400 to ₹5000.
Other Features of the Credit Card
Contactless Payments:- For faster payments, the YES BANK has given the feature of contactless payment. Now you can make payments at the outlets by just touching the card on the vendor’s machine without entering a PIN or an OTP.
PIN and OTP Security:- Whenever you’ll make a retail transaction, you have to enter the PIN in order to make a successful payment. On the other hand, all the online payments are secured with an OTP. So the PIN and the OTP protect the YES BANK Credit Card from any unauthorized use.
Convert Transactions into EMIs
- Convert the transactions of more than ₹2500 into EMIs.
- Take a tenure between 3 to 24 months for repayment.
- The Rate of Interest Chargeable is between 12% to 15%.
- Take the EMI facility without any documentation formalities.
- Enjoy the EMI options with zero processing fees.
YES First Business Card Fee and Charges, Eligibility and Payment Options
|Particulars||Details||Terms & Conditions|
|Annual Fee||INR 4999 + GST|
|Renewal Fee||INR 4,999 + GST|
YES First Business Card Eligibility Criteria
- 23 Years is the minimum age criteria for the individual.
- 60 Years is the maximum age criteria for the individual.
- The Self-Employed, Partnership firms and proprietors must file an ITR of at least ₹10 lacs.
Payment Options for YES First Business Card
- Use the YES BANK Mobile Application for making YES BANK Credit Card Online Payment.
- Try the ATM Fund transfer option for making timely payments.
- National Electronic Fund Transfer will help you to pay the credit card bills from another bank.
- Clear the YES First Business Card dues using the standing instructions.
- While making payment through NEFT use the IFSC Code YESB0CMSNOC.
- YES Bank Accepts the Cash and Cheque Payments as well.