- Go through the Privileges of Shopping from Flipkart using the Buzz Credit Card.
- Know the Annual and Renewal Fee that you have to pay to get the credit card.
- See whether you are eligible to apply for the credit card.
The name says it all. Yes, Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card creates a buzz among the shoppers of the country. A tailor-made online shopping tool, the card brings to you a world of reward points, discounts, cashback and much more to enjoy. So, all you shoppers, you have got a big reason to cheer with the world of benefits on your feet with this credit card. Want to get a sight of the complete offerings? Let’s glance at them one-by-one here.
Features and Benefits Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card
There are a lot of benefits of this credit card. You can earn vouchers from Flipkart and purchase various stuff of your choice. You can also enjoy dining at exciting discounts under the dining delight programs. So let’s throw some light on the offers of the Buzz Credit Card.
- Get a Flipkart Voucher of ₹1000 that can be used for shopping from Flipkart.
Terms and Conditions
- Make at least 3 Purchases within the first 45 days of the card issuance.
- The Voucher will be sent within 30 days after the completion of 3 purchases.
- The Voucher expires after 12 months and the balance will be forfeited.
- These vouchers can only be used for shopping of products from Flipkart.
Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card Flipkart Offers
There are many offers available on Flipkart that can be availed using the Buzz Credit card.
- Enjoy a Discount of 10% every month on shopping from Flipkart between the dates 1st to 5th.
- Get an instant discount of 5% on shopping from Flipkart between the dates 6th to 31st of every month.
- The Maximum discount that can be earned every month in the slab of 1st to 5th is ₹400.
- The Maximum discount of ₹200 can be earned from the 6th to 31st of every month.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is only valid on the official website of Flipkart and mobile application.
- One cannot use this offer on purchasing gold items and Samsung products.
- Cash on Delivery transactions are not eligible for this offer.
- All the EMI transactions through Buzz Credit Card will be charged with an Interest Rate of 14%.
- The discount will be given on the final amount in the cart.
- The discount shall be provided on the displayed amount on Flipkart.
Reward Points on Axis Bank Buzz Card
- Spend ₹200 on any transaction and earn 2 eDGE reward Points.
- Earn 3X Reward Points on shopping online.
Example- If you spend ₹20000 through the Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card then you will earn 200 eDGE reward points that can be redeemed through the eDGE Reward Store for shopping.
Steps for Reward Points Redemption
- Log into the Net Banking Service of the Axis Bank.
- Go to the Account Summary Section.
- Select the Axis eDGE Rewards Section.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and then click on Redeem Now.
- Now Purchase anything from the store using the reward points.
- The Reward Points will be redeemed through shopping.
Dining Offers on the Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card
Now you can enjoy dining through the Buzz Credit Card from the Axis bank. You’ll get a discount of at least 15% on dining from the partnered restaurants. Go through the list of restaurants that comes under the dining delight schemes.
|Restaurant’s Name||Offers||Food Type||Validity|
|Tamarind Fariyas Hotel||15% on Food and Soft Beverages||North Indian, Chinese, Continental||31st Oct 2020|
|California Pizza Kitchen||15% on Food and Soft Beverages||Italian||24th Feb 2020|
|Hard Rock Cafe||15% on Food and Soft Beverages||American, Continental, Italian||24th Feb 2020|
|TGI Fridays||20% on Food and Soft Beverages||American and Mexican||15th May 2021|
|Mia Cucina||20% on Food and Soft Beverages||Italian and Continental||31st Aug 2020|
|The Sahib Room and Kipling Bar||15% on Food and Soft Beverages||North Indian and Mughlai||15th July 2020|
Milestones Benefits of Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card
You can easily earn Flipkart gift vouchers of up to ₹7000 through this credit card. Later on, these vouchers can be used for shopping from Flipkart Mobile App or Website.
Spending on Flipkart
- Earn a Flipkart gift voucher worth ₹500 on spending ₹25000 on Flipkart annually.
- Spend ₹50000 on Flipkart annually and get a Flipkart voucher of ₹1000.
- Earn a Flipkart Voucher of ₹2500 on a transaction of ₹100000 on Flipkart.
Spending on the other Transactions
- Shop through the Flipkart gift voucher worth ₹1000 after completing the overall transaction of ₹100000.
- Spend ₹200000 on other transactions using Buzz Credit Card and earn Flipkart Voucher worth ₹2000.
This credit card provides you the facility to convert your transactions into easy EMIs. The condition for doing so is that you should have a transaction of above ₹2500. The following points will clear this feature of the card.
- Make the part payment of your transactions.
- Convert your purchases into the EMIs for 6, 9, 12, 18, and 24 months.
- There will be only a one-time processing fee of 1.5% or ₹250 whichever is higher.
- There is no need for any extra documentation.
- Pay the pending amount of the transaction into EMIs.
- The Maximum amount for EMI conversion is ₹500000.
- The EMI Interest rate for the Axis Buzz Credit Card is 1.5% on a reducing basis.
Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card Fee and Eligibility Criteria
Fee of the Credit Card
|1st Year Annual Fee||NIL|
|Annual Fee from 2nd Year onwards||₹750|
|Add-on Card Joining and Annual Fee||NIL|
|Card Re-issue Fee||NIL|
|Fee for the Duplicate Statement||NIL|
Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card Eligibility
- 18 Years is the minimum age required to get the Card.
- 70 Years is the maximum age limit to apply for the card.
- The individual must have a positive Cibil Score.
- The Age of the Add-on cardholder must be more than 15 years.
- Both Resident and Non-Resident Indians can apply for the card.
Documents Checklist to Apply for Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card
Do submit the following documents while applying for the credit card. The documents needed should substantiate proofs of your identity, residence, income, etc.
- Form 60 or the Individual’s PAN Card.
- Signed Application form of the credit card.
- Income Proof such as Salary Slip. Form 16 or Income Tax Return Document.
- Residential Proof such as Passport, Ration Card, Telephone or Electricity Bill.
- Passport Size Photographs of the Individual.
- Identity Proof such as PAN Card, Voter I.D. Card, Passport, or Aadhar Card.
How Can I Apply?
You can submit your card application easily through either online or offline modes. A quick visit to the website of Axis Bank is the most convenient mode to apply for the Buzz card. Click Apply Online button, mention the required details and submit it for the bank to evaluate your candidature for the card. If you are not attuned to online modes of application, you can dash off to the nearest bank branch and apply for the card.
Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card Application Status Online
Immediately after applying, the next thing that dominates our mind is the status of the credit card application, which can be easily known at the website. The status can show either approved, yet to be approved or rejected due to certain discrepancies. Try to clear out the discrepancies and get on the path of a rewarding shopping with Buzz card.
Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card Customer Care Number
A call to the 24X7 customer care toll-free number-1800-419-5959 can let your queries or complaints addressed. So, what if you want to be clear on reward points & discounts to get an access to the statement, the customer care representatives can hear your heed patiently and resolve the issues at the earliest.
Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card Bill Payment Options
There are various options for paying the credit card bill. You can pay the bill of All the Axis Bank Credit Card through the following modes of payments.
- Login to the Axis Bank Net Banking and Pay the Credit Card Bills.
- Use the Billdesk and Add your Credit card for the payment of the bill.
- Mobile Application of the Axis Bank will also help you to clear the dues.
- Use Paytm or GPay for the Payment.
- Cheque and Cash payments are also accepted by the Axis Bank.