Credit Card Payment Offers 20197465 views
The name says it all. Yes, Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card creates a buzz among the shoppers of the country. A tailor-made online shopping tool, the card brings to you a world of reward points, discounts, cashback and much more to enjoy. So, all you shoppers, you have got a big reason to cheer with the world of benefits on your feet with this credit card. Want to get a sight of the complete offerings? Let’s glance at them one-by-one here.
Table of Contents
- 1 Offers, Reward Points and Other Discounts with Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card
- 1.1 Fees & Charges – You Need to Pay
- 1.2 Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card Eligibility
- 1.3 Documents Checklist to Apply for Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card
- 1.4 How Can I Apply?
- 1.5 Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card Customer Care Number
- 1.6 Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card Bill Payment
Offers, Reward Points and Other Discounts with Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card
- Gift vouchers worth ₹8,000 from Flipkart
- A 5% discount right your way while shopping at Flipkart
- The maximum discount is limited to ₹500 monthly
- 3X Axis eDGE reward points available on online shopping
- 6 Axis eDGE reward points on every spend of ₹200 online excluding online travel spends
- 2 Axis eDGE reward points on every spend of ₹200
- Dining Delight Program to save a minimum 15% of your dining expenses at partner restaurants of Axis Bank
- EMI facility on to convert a transaction above ₹2,500
- Price Protection Cover ensures you get the lowest price for the online purchases. This cover will reimburse the difference between the price paid via credit card and the lower price of the product available.
- This cover, however, is applicable to shopping at Flipkart, Amazon and Snapdeal. The minimum purchase needs to be ₹2,500 to get the benefit of this cover.
Fees & Charges – You Need to Pay
Do keep an eye on the charges pertaining to this credit card. These include-
- Joining Fee-₹750
- Annual Fee-NIL in first year, ₹750 from second year onwards
- Add-on Card Joining Fee & Annual Fee-NIL
- Card Replacement Fee-NIL
- Finance Charges (Both Retail Purchases & Cash)-3.25% per month
- Late Payment Charges-₹100-700
- Over Limit Fee-3% of the over limit amount, subject to a minimum of 500
- Applicable GST from time to time on interest charged on revolving credit and the charges mentioned above this point.
Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card Eligibility
Below are the eligibility criteria for Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card. Let’s check out below as to what you are supposed to be/have.
- An Indian and a Non-resident Indian (NRI) with an age of 18-70 years can apply for the card.
- With regards to add-on card holders, they must be well over 15 years.
- A good CIBIL score is also sought by the bank.
Documents Checklist to Apply for Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card
Do submit the following documents while applying for the credit card. The documents needed should substantiate proofs of your identity, residence, income, etc.
- Identity Proof– PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar Card
- Residence Proof-Ration Card/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Passport
- Income Proof-Latest Salary Slip & Form 60 for Salaried
- -Copy of ITR for Self-employed
- Passport Size Photographs
How Can I Apply?
You can submit your card application easily through either online or offline modes. A quick visit to the website of Axis Bank is the most convenient mode to apply for the Buzz card. Click Apply Online button, mention the required details and submit it for the bank to evaluate your candidature for the card. If you are not attuned to online modes of application, you can dash off to the nearest bank branch and apply for the card.
Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card Application Status Online
Immediately after applying, the next thing that dominates our mind is the status of the credit card application, which can be easily known at the website. The status can show either approved, yet to be approved or rejected due to certain discrepancies. Try to clear out the discrepancies and get on the path of a rewarding shopping with Buzz card.
Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card Customer Care Number
A call to the 24X7 customer care toll-free number-1800-419-5959 can let your queries or complaints addressed. So, what if you want to be clear on reward points & discounts to get an access to the statement, the customer care representatives can hear your heed patiently and resolve the issues at the earliest.
Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card Bill Payment
If you have an Internet Banking access of Axis Bank, it becomes easy for you to pay off the bills on time. All you need is to login to net banking with your user ID and password and register the bill to the account. While navigating to the bill desk, you would find options like Add Biller, Set Auto and Pay Bills Online. Firstly, you need to add your Buzz Card to the list of billers. Then, you would need to choose from pay bill option and Auto Pay. The latter can be a very good option for you as it automatically deducts the bill amount on a specific date notified to you via an email or SMS. However, if you wish to pay by self, you can choose pay bill option. You can even use the debit cards or credit cards of same or other banks to pay the bills.