- Enjoy Shopping from Flipkart, Myntra and get exciting discounts.
- Explore all the Related Charges of Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card.
Online Shopping is at boom these days because it is convenient and a lot of offers wander around. Similarly, Flipkart also has a lot of discounts and if your willing to get more discount and offers then you can use the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card. The discount offers are not only limited to Flipkart but it is also on Myntra, PVR, Uber. You can enjoy all of them using this credit card. Let’s explore all the features and offers available on the credit card.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Features on Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
Axis Bank credit card takes care of your expenses. And when the card is like Flipkart Axis Bank Card, there are more savings on online spends. Get discount and cashback offers on your favourite brands from Myntra as this credit card will help you collect cashback on the payment. Plus dining and food ordering has also become affordable with this card. Take a good look at the features of Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card below –
- Get a Joining and Activation Benefit of worth ₹1100
- Also enjoy a 5% Cashback on Flipkart and Myntra
- But the cashback offer doesn’t stop there, you will also get a 4% back on the Cure.fit, ClearTrip, PVR, Swiggy, TATA1mg, TATASKY and Urban.
- And 1.5% back on other categories
- Check the cashback on your credit card Statement.
- Have 4 complimentary access to the airport lounges in a year.
- Enjoy a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% with a maximum of INR 500 per month between transactions of INR 400 to INR 4,000.
- 20% off at partner restaurants in India
- You can also convert INR 2,500 and above transaction into EMI
- Spend INR 2 Lakhs in a year and waive off the annual fee.
- Earn a Cashback of 5% on Flipkart and Myntra through this credit card.
- Get a Flipkart Voucher worth INR 500 as a welcome gift.
- Enjoy another welcome gift of 15% cashback on the first transaction on Myntra.
Discounts and Cashback on Flipkart Credit Card
- Enjoy a Flipkart Voucher of ₹500 on the first transaction done through Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card also there are discount when you use the card for purchase at Flipkart.
- This offer is valid on the Flipkart Application and the official website as well.
Terms and Conditions
- The Cardholder has to make the transaction within 30 days from the date of issuance.
- In order to use the voucher, the customer must add it to the Flipkart wallet.
- If the value of the order is more than the voucher value then the balance amount can’t be paid as cash on delivery.
- The voucher will expire after 12 months from the date of issuance, so the balance amount will be forfeited.
- The Flipkart Gift Voucher will be sent on the registered email I.D. or Mobile Number.
- This voucher is available if you have paid a Joining Fee of ₹500 + taxes. But if the same is waived or you haven’t paid it yet, the voucher is not given.
Transaction that are not Eligible for Cashback
- Fuel Transactions.
- Transactions for buying gift cards from Myntra, Flipkart, 2Gud.
- All the EMI Transactions.
- Wallet Loading Transactions.
- Transaction for purchasing the gold items.
- Cash Advances
- Clearing the Outstanding Balances.
- Clearing Card Bills and other card charges.
Discounts on Shopping from Myntra
- Enjoy a flat Cashback of 15% of up to ₹500 on the first transaction through Myntra.
- The transaction must be done within 30 days of the credit card issuance.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer can be use only once
- The cashback processes within 90 days of return period
- The transaction done within 30 days will only be considered for the cashback
- One cannot club this offer with any other offer on Myntra
- This offer is non-transferable and non-cash-able
Discount on Swiggy Orders
- New Swiggy customers can get 50% cashback upon their first transaction
- Transaction must be done within 30 days of the card issuance
Terms and Conditions
- You can avail of the cashback offer on Swiggy, But to get the same use the code “AXISFKNEW”
- If you have any other discount voucher for Swiggy, you can’t club this credit card offer with the same
- Axis Bank has no responsibility for the food and services of Swiggy, so file a complaint to Swiggy not the bank.
- Swiggy reserves the right to change the terms and conditions witout any prior notice.
Eligibility and Fee of the Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card
- You should be a citizen of India.
- Also the minimum age requirement for the Axis Bank Credit Card is 18 years.
- But the age should not be more than 70 years.
- Pan Card of the individual or Form 60.
- Resident Proof of the individual.
- Identity Proof of the individual.
- Income Proof in the form of Salary Slip.
- But Form 16 and IT Returns copies are also acceptable.
- A Coloured Photograph of the person.
Fee and Charges of Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
|Joining Fee||₹500 + GST|
|Annual Fees||₹500 + GST|
|Transaction of the Previous Year > ₹200000||Annual Fee - NIL|
|Re-Issuance Fee if the Card is Lost||NIL|
|Cash Payment Fees||₹100|
|Fee for a Duplicate Statement||NIL|
|Outstation Cheque Fees||NIL|
|Mobile Alert Charges||NIL|
|Finance Charges||3.4% p.m. or 49.36% p.a.|
|Balance Enquiry Fee||NIL|
|Cash Withdrawal Fee||2.5% of the Transaction with a Minimum of ₹500|
|Overlimit Charges||3% of the Overlimit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500|
|Cheque Dishonour Charges||2% of the amount with a minimum of ₹450|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Charges||3.5% of the Transaction|
Late Payment Fee
|Outstanding Amount < ₹100||NIL|
|Outstanding Amount is Between ₹101-₹300||₹100|
|Outstanding Amount is Between ₹301-₹1000||₹300|
|Outstanding Amount is Between ₹1001-₹5000||₹500|
|Outstanding Amount is Between ₹5001-₹10000||₹600|
|Outstanding Amount > ₹10000||₹700|
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Payment
You can pay your credit cards bill with various payment options. So choose any one of the methods for clearing the credit card bills.
- Make the Axis Credit Card Payment through Cash.
- You can also clear the bills through the cheques.
- Or there is the Billdesk Portal for convenient credit card bill payment.
- Auto-Debit Facility from the Axis bank helps in automatic payments
- Pay Bills using the debit card of another bank.
- Net Banking Facility by Axis Bank will also help you to clear the credit card dues.
What is the Process of the Flipkart Credit Card Apply?
You can apply for the Flipkart Credit Card with Axis Bank both online and offline whichever method you prefer the most. Here, you learn about both the online and offline modes of application. So take a look below:-
Online Apply for Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card
To apply online, you need not to go anywhere, but do need your smartphone and laptop and visit the bank’s official website. After that follow these steps:-
- Go to the credit card section.
- Click on the ‘Flipkart Credit Card’.
- There you will see the ‘Apply Now’ button on the page, click on that.
- Select whether you are an existing Axis Bank customer, your options will be ‘Yes’ or ‘No’
- And if you select ‘No’, enter your mobile number, PAN number, Pin-code and net annual income.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button.
- After that, enter the OTP you have received on your mobile.
- Choose the credit limit for your credit card as displayed on the screen.
- After that click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- But if you choose ‘Yes’, enter Axis Bank Customer ID and login.
- So, this is how the Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card application process completes.
Offline Flipkart Credit Card Apply
Visit the nearest bank branch and talk with the bank representative, ask about the Flipkart Credit Card. Now the bank representative will hand you an application form, fill in the form with the required information. But that is not enough, attach the documents mentioned above plus a passport photograph of yours. Submit the application at the counter and wait for the bank’s response.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there any joining benefit available on this credit card?
Yes, you will get a joining benefit on the Axis Flipkart credit card. But this benefit is up to INR 1100 only.
2. What are the benefits on Flipkart if I shop from this card?
You can earn a cashback of 5% on Flipkart through this credit card. As well as, you can earn a Flipkart voucher worth INR 500 on doing the first transaction from this card.
3. What are the Airport Benefits of the Flipkart Axis Credit Card?
When you travel, and use this credit card, not only this card will get you discount on flight bookings, but it give access to airport lounges as well.
4. What is the annual and joining fee of the Flipkart Credit Card?
The annual fee and also the joining fee of the Flipkart Axis Card is INR 500 + GST for each. You will have to pay the fee at the time of applying for the credit card.
5. What are the Eligibility Criteria of the Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card?
The eligibility criteria of the Axis Flipkart credit card is as follows :-
– The minimum age of the applicant must be 18 years.
– The maximum age of the Applicant must not be more than 70 years.
– You must have a Cibil Score of 750 and above.
– You must have a stable income.
– The applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
6. How can I waive off the Annual Fee of this credit card?
Yes, there is an annual fee, but you can waive off the same by spending ₹2 Lakhs or more in the previous year. The annual fee for next year will be waived off.
7. What is the Flipkart Axis Credit Card Interest Rate?
The interest rate on the Flipkart Axis Card is 3.4% per month and 49.36% per annum. You need to pay due as well as this interest.
8. Is there any charge for paying the credit card bill through cash?
Yes, you will also have to pay INR 100 if you make the payment of the Axis Bank Flipkart card in cash to the bank.
9. Can I withdraw cash from an ATM through Axis Flipkart Credit Card?
Yes, you can withdraw cash from the Axis Flipkart Card but a fee will be charged that will be 2.5% of the withdrawn amount with a minimum of INR 500.
10. What is Flipkart Axis Credit Card Limit?
The credit limit of the Axis Flipkart card depends on income and Cibil score. So, if you have a high Cibil Score of 750 and above and a high income then you will enjoy a high credit limit on this credit card.
11. How to Check Cashback for My Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card?
Check the ‘ Order Summary’ page, there you can see the ‘Reward Summary’ as well as the cashback earned for that transaction.
12. Is it possible to transfer ownership of Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card?
No, you can’t transfer the ownership of your Axis Bank Card. But you can deactivate the card if it is not currently in use.
13. How to Generate Flipkart Credit Card PIN?
Visit the ‘Generate Credit Card Pin’ section, on the bank website, so you can use the card.
14. Is the Card number and CVV the same for both the physical card and virtual card?
Yes, both the physical as well as virtual credit card has the same number and CVV.
15. What is the time range for getting the physical Flipkart credit card?
A physical card as well as the related documents will be delivered to your registered address within 7 to 10 business days of card approval.