Credit Card Apply Online3090 views
A house of joy is what can be referred for Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card. From a complimentary economy class air ticket to a bundle of reward points and offs, the card ensures happiness for all by providing them the means of enjoyment. The card is open to many to subscribe for. So, don’t delay your application, submit it ASAP to figure among the list of joyous people.
Table of Contents
- 1 Rewards, Travel Benefits and Other Privileges to be Part of with Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card
- 2 Travel Insurance Benefits
- 2.1 Fees & Charges
- 2.2 Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card Eligibility
- 2.3 Documents Sought by Axis Bank Seek
- 2.4 How Should I Apply?
- 2.5 How to Check the Application Status?
- 2.6 Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card Payment Online
- 2.7 Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card Customer Care Number
Rewards, Travel Benefits and Other Privileges to be Part of with Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card
A flurry of rewards and other benefits is waiting for you to grab. So, let’s hear all those here.
- A welcome gift of a complimentary premium economy class air ticket. This facility is also available for the renewal of the card each year.
- Avail exclusive Club Vistara Silver Membership privileges like priority check-in as well as additional baggage allowance
- On a spend of every ₹200, 4 CV points can be earned. You can redeem these points for upgrades.
- 1 premium economy class ticket on a spend of ₹1.50 lakh-4.50 lakhs a year. Get 3,000 bonus reward points on spending ₹75,000 in a year.
- Avail the facility of complimentary lounge access at select airports within India
- Axis Bank Dining Delights to let you save 15% on dining at partner restaurants
- An exhilarating journey from carrying out the role of a chef at a dining restaurant to relaxing on a yacht with Extraordinary Weekends program
Travel Insurance Benefits
The travel card has a list of insurance benefits for the cardholders to avail of. Want to know the benefits? Scroll through the points below.
- Avail an air accident cover of as much as ₹2.5 crores
- ₹1 lakh purchase protection cover
- In the event of card loss, a 100% of the credit limit can be insured upon reporting immediately
- Travel document loss, delay of check-in baggage cover amounts to as much US$300
- Loss of check-in baggage cover stands at upto US$500
Fees & Charges
The following fees and charges are applicable to Axis Bank Vistara Signature Card.
- Joining Fee- ₹3,000
- Annual Fee- ₹3,000 from second year onward
- Add-on Card Joining & Annual Fee-NIL
- Finance Charges-2.95% per month for both retail purchases & cash withdrawal
- Cash Withdrawal Charges-2.50% of the cash withdrawal amount, subject to a minimum of ₹250
- Late Payment Fee-₹100-700
- Over Limit Fee-3% of the overlimit amount, with a minimum of ₹500
- A standard 18% GST can be levied on the charges and interest on revolving credit
Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card Eligibility
Say Yes to the below eligibility norms and the card will say Yes to You.
- The applicant must be an Indian resident
- The primary cardholder’s age should lie within 18-70 years
- The add-on cardholder must be above 18 years of age
- A minimum net income of ₹6 lakhs per year is necessary
Documents Sought by Axis Bank Seek
The documents required by Axis Bank to issue the card are simple to understand and submit. Check out the list of documents with us to grab Vistara Signature card.
- Identity Proof-PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Passport/Voter ID and Passport Size Photographs
- Residence Proof-Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Passport/Aadhaar Card/Voter ID
- Income Proof-Latest Salary Slip or Form 16 for Salaried
-Profit & Loss A/C Statement, Audited Balance Sheet and ITR for Self-employed
How Should I Apply?
The most convenient of the methods available is to apply online for the card. On a visit to the official website of Axis Bank, you just need to click the ‘Credit Card’ section. Then, you should go to Vistara Signature Card and further click ‘Apply Now’ button. The necessary personal and professional details should be filled properly before submitting the application to the bank desk for further processing.
How to Check the Application Status?
Made the application? Waiting for the card, but don’t whether it is approved or not? Don’t wait, go online and check the status, which could show either approved, pending for approval or rejected. In the case of rejection, do check the reason pointed out for the same. And if you can work on the discrepancy noted by the card issuer, do that and get the approval.
Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card Payment Online
Embrace the habit of paying the card dues on time to avoid unnecessary cost additions like late payment charges, interest, and even the taxes. Also, with a track record of timely due payment fosters your chance of accessing a loan or credit card in the future. You can easily make the payment online by registering to Internet Banking, if not the case so far. With the registration in place, you can navigate to the bill desk and add the card to the biller list. While adding to the biller, you need to furnish the card details correctly. As soon as done with that, two options come before you. Either you can choose to pay online or set an Auto Pay, wherein the dues will get paid automatically on or before the due date. So, the decision is yours- whether to go with manual payment online or get the ECS done on the card.
Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card Customer Care Number
Without a doubt, your friend at each stage of this credit card life cycle would be the 24X7 toll-free customer care number-1800-419-5959 where you can dial and get all your queries and complaints resolved at the earliest. Doesn’t matter whether the doubt prevails on reward points or discounts, the customer care executives have the answers and suggestions ready.