The Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card is a co-branded credit card that offers a range of benefits to frequent travelers, especially those who prefer to fly with Vistara Airlines. With this card, you can earn Club Vistara Points on all your spending, which can be redeemed for flight upgrades, award flights, and more. You can also enjoy a range of other benefits, such as complimentary airport lounge access, free air tickets, and insurance benefits.
List of Benefits
Following are the benefits a credit card user get when they have their Signature credit card –
- Get a complimentary Premium Economy Class ticket voucher as a welcome gift on fee payment.
- Continue to enjoy this benefit on renewal of your Credit Card membership every year.
Club Vistara Membership
Enjoy the exclusive privileges of complimentary Club Vistara Silver Membership such as priority check-in and additional baggage allowance, on fee payment. Club Vistara Silver Membership will be issued within 10 working days of joining / annual fee payment.
Club Vistara Points
Earn 4 CV Points* for every Rs. 200 spent on the Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card and redeem for upgrades & award flights.
Get bonus CV Points and up to 4 complimentary Premium Economy tickets* on achieving milestone spends.
- Complimentary Lounge Access at select airports within India.To view the list of participating Vistara lounges.
- Explore curated experiences from across the world with Extraordinary weekends
- Avail 25% off up to Rs. 800 at our partner restaurants across the country with Axis Bank EazyDiner. Visit dining.eazydiner.com/axisbank to know more.
- Get 3 complimentary rounds of golf at some of India’s most picturesque destinations. For details, click here
- Purchase Protection Cover up to Rs.1 lakh
Cover upto USD 300 for the following :
- Loss of Travel documents
- Delay of Check-In Baggage
- Loss of Check-In Baggage
Convert purchases to EMI
On any transaction over Rs. 2,500, contact the Bank to convert a big credit card purchase into EMIs.
Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card Fees
The following fees and charges are applicable to Axis Bank Vistara Signature Card.
- Joining Fee- ₹3,000
- Annual Fee- ₹3,000 from second year onward
- Add-on Card Joining & Annual Fee-NIL
- Finance Charges- 3.6% per month or 52.86 per annum for both retail purchases & cash withdrawals
- Cash Withdrawal Charges- 2.5% of the cash withdrawal amount, subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Late Payment Fee
- If the total amount is less than INR 500 then no late payment fee would be charged.
- Pay up to INR 500 if the amount is between INR 501 to INR 5000.
- INR 750 would be charged for amounts ranging between INR 5001 to INR 10,000.
- For any amount greater than INR 10,000 up to INR 1200 would be charged as a late payment fee.
- Over Limit Fee- 3% of the over limit amount, with a minimum of ₹500
- A standard 18% GST can be levied on the charges and interest on revolving credit
Who is Eligible for Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card?
Say Yes to the below eligibility norms and the card will say Yes to You.
- The applicant must be an Indian resident
- The primary cardholder’s age should lie within 18-70 years
- The add-on cardholder must be above 18 years of age
- A minimum net income of ₹6 lakhs per year is necessary
The documents required by Axis Bank to issue the card are simple to understand and submit. Check out the list of documents with us to grab Vistara Signature card.
- Identity Proof-PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Passport/Voter ID and Passport Size Photographs
- Residence Proof-Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Passport/Aadhaar Card/Voter ID
- Income Proof-Latest Salary Slip or Form 16 for Salaried
-Profit & Loss A/C Statement, Audited Balance Sheet and ITR for Self-employed
How to Apply?
The most convenient of the methods available is to apply online for the card. On a visit to the official website of Axis Bank, you just need to click the ‘Credit Card’ section. Then, you should go to Vistara Signature Card and further click ‘Apply Now’ button. The necessary personal and professional details should be filled properly before submitting the application to the bank desk for further processing.
Made the application? Waiting for the card, but don’t whether it is approved or not? Don’t wait, go online and check the status, which could show either approved, pending for approval or rejected. In the case of rejection, do check the reason pointed out for the same. And if you can work on the discrepancy noted by the card issuer, do that and get the approval.
Credit Card Payment
Embrace the habit of paying the card dues on time to avoid unnecessary cost additions like late payment charges, interest, and even the taxes. Also, with a track record of timely due payment fosters your chance of accessing a loan or credit card in the future. You can easily make the payment online by registering to Internet Banking, if not the case so far. With the registration in place, you can navigate to the bill desk and add the card to the biller list. While adding to the biller, you need to furnish the card details correctly. As soon as done with that, two options come before you. Either you can choose to pay online or set an Auto Pay, wherein the dues will get paid automatically on or before the due date. So, the decision is yours- whether to go with manual payment online or get the ECS done on the card.
Customer Care Number
Without a doubt, your friend at each stage of this credit card life cycle would be the 24X7 toll-free customer care number-1800-419-5959 where you can dial and get all your queries and complaints resolved at the earliest. Doesn’t matter whether the doubt prevails on reward points or discounts, the customer care executives have the answers and suggestions ready.