Credit Card Apply Online205 views
- Go through the Features and Benefits of the BOB CMA Credit Card.
- See the Fees, Documents, and Eligibility Criteria to apply for the Credit Card.
- Earn reward points through this credit card on online shopping and paying utility bills.
Everyone wants to get a credit card in order to enjoy the credit limit and the prevailing offers on it. All credit cards come with great deals and offers that help the individuals to cut off their monthly credit card expenses. You can explore the Bank of Baroda CMA Credit Card that is specially offered to the Cost Accountants of India. Any cost accountant in India can apply for this credit card and enjoy the exclusive benefits. This credit card has travel benefits and you can enjoy free access to the domestic airport lounges. On the other hand, this card will earn you a lot of reward points that you can redeem while paying your credit card bills or doing online shopping.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
- 1 Features and Benefits of CMA Credit Card
- 2 Fees and Charges of Bank of Baroda CMA Credit Card
Features and Benefits of CMA Credit Card
This credit card has a lot of offers and only the cost accountants can apply for it. So, you must go through all the details of this card and then apply accordingly. It offers you an interest-free credit period for up to 50 days.
- Enjoy 12 Complimentary Access to the Domestic Airport Lounges in India.
- You can enjoy a maximum of 3 complimentary accesses to the Domestic Airport Lounges per Quarter.
- This card offers you to do international transactions at a foreign mark-up fee of 2%.
- Make your body fit and enjoy 6 months FitPass pro membership worth ₹15000 as the welcome gift on this credit card.
- Earn 1000 bonus reward points on the BOB CMA Card by doing a transaction within 30 days from the date of Card Issuance.
- Enjoy 4000 bonus reward points every quarter on spending more than your credit limit.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Get a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% at the refilling stations.
- The maximum waiver allowed is ₹250 per statement cycle.
- The minimum transaction needed for the waiver is ₹400 and the maximum transaction eligible for the waiver is ₹5000.
Reward Point Benefits
- Earn 1 reward point on every ₹100 done on any other category through this Credit Card.
- 1 Reward Point is equal to ₹0.25.
- Earn 5 Reward Points on every ₹100 spend on dining, online, and utility bills through the Bank of Baroda CMA Credit Card.
- Earn 1000 Reward Points on 5 transactions of 1000 and more done in a month.
- 4 Reward Points make 1 Rupee.
- Redeem reward points through online shopping.
- You will get a personal accident death cover of up to ₹15 Lacs in Air Accident.
- The Bank of Baroda Credit Card gives you Professional Indemnity Insurance Cover of ₹5 Lacs
- You will get an accidental death cover of up to ₹5 Lacs in the Non-Air Accident.
- You can convert the Purchases of above ₹2500 into EMI transactions in this credit card.
- The tenure options available for the EMI transaction in this card are for 6 Months and 12 Months.
Fees and Charges of Bank of Baroda CMA Credit Card
|Renewal Fees||Lifetime Free|
|Add-On Card Fees||Free up to 3 Credit Cards|
|Forex Mark-Up Fees||2%|
|Value of 1 Reward Point in Rupees||₹0.25|
- The applicant must be an active and eligible member of CMA subject to the credit policy.
- The age of the Add-on Cardholder must not be less than 18 years.
- This card can only be applied by the resident of India
You must go through the documents required to apply for this credit card.
- PAN card photocopy of the Cost Accountant
- Photocopy of CMA Membership Card
- Latest Salary Slip/ Latest ITR OR in case you have any other credit card, a copy of the same along with latest bill statement)
- Current Residence Proof
- 1 Recent Passport-size Photograph
CMA Credit Card Payment Options
You must go through the Offline and Online Payment modes that you can use to clear the outstanding bills of Bank of Baroda Credit Cards. You can opt for any method for making the payment.
- Bank of Baroda Net Banking Facility
- Bank of Baroda Mobile Application
- NACH Facility
- Cash and Cheque Payments