Credit Card Payment Offers 2018 198 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Bank of Baroda Corporate Premium Credit Card
- 1.1 Features of Bank of Baroda Corporate Premium Credit Card
- 1.2 Fees & Charges
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Baroda Corporate Premium Credit Card
- 1.4 Necessary Documents
- 1.5 Bank of Baroda Corporate Premium Credit Card Status
- 1.6 Bank of Baroda Corporate Premium Credit Card Statement
Bank of Baroda Corporate Premium Credit Card is one of the best cards available in the segment. Along with numerous benefits that this card has on offer, the card bearer also gets to flaunt a stylish card which catches everyone’s attention. A rare and beautiful mix of modern looks and incredible offers, this card is precisely designed to entice you. What makes this card stand out is the fact that this card is exclusively for the corporates. You can easily manage your business expenses using this card and provide a hassle-free cashless experience to those who are professionally associated with you. Being affiliated with Visa international, this card has a host of offers and privileges offered by Visa. Keep scrolling to know more about this product!
The basic features that this card bears are as given below:
- The BOBCARD Corporate Premium is accepted all around the world.
- The card is an ATM compatible one which allows its bearer to withdraw cash anywhere and anytime.
- The cash withdrawal limit on this card is up to 30% of the credit limit allowance.
- You earn 1 loyalty point on every purchase worth ₹ 100.
- The card bears an in-built chip which reduces the risk of fraudulent transactions.
- Offers on retail purchase of various international brands and other benefits, courtesy Visa.
- You also get to avail free access to domestic airport lounges subject to the eligibility of your card.
Fees & Charges
The following fee and charges are applicable on the card:
- Membership Fee- ₹ 2000 for primary on a yearly basis.
- Revolving credit limit- 1% of limits availed from Bank of Baroda or up to ₹ 45,00,000 to a company, whichever is lower
- Cash Withdrawal Limit- 30% of the credit limit
- Interest Rate- 2.6% per month on reducing balance
- Accidental Insurance (Death due to Air Accident)- ₹ 5,00,000 (2.60% pm Service Charge on balance outstanding)
- Accidental Insurance (Death due to other accidents apart from Air Accident)- ₹ 1,00,000 (2.60% pm Service Charge on balance outstanding)
- Late Payment Charges-
- Up to ₹ 500 – None
- ₹ 500 to ₹ 25,000 – ₹ 300
- Above ₹ 25,000 – ₹ 500
- Cheque return charges- 2% or ₹ 300, whichever is higher
- De-blocking charges- ₹ 300
The applicant of the Bank of Baroda Corporate Premium Credit Card must fulfill the following criteria:
- Nature of Employment- The applicant must be professionally associated with a Limited Company/ Government Company or a Partnership Firm.
- Paid-up Capital- The paid-up capital of the company must be ₹ 25,00,000 and above.
- Net Worth of the Company- The net worth of the company must be at least ₹ 50,00,000 or more.
- Credit Facility- The credit facility of the applicant with Bank of Baroda must be ₹1 Cr or above and rating should be above BOB 6.
- Existing Customers- The applicants with an existing relationship with the bank will be preferred for the card.
List of mandatory documents required to apply for the card :
- Copy of the Board resolution or the Undertaking Letter
- Copy of the Memorandum of Article and Association or Partnership Deed
- Copy of the Audited Balance Sheet of the last three years or copy of the P&L account
- Copy of the IT Returns of the company
- Copy of PAN Card of the company
- Coloured Photographs
Bank of Baroda Corporate Premium Credit Card Status holds the record of the transactions and repayments of the card bearer through that card. Through this status, the card bearer can keep a track of his/ her expenditure and payment of dues over a period of time. This facility comes to use the most during the credit card application process. Using the Bank of Baroda Corporate Premium Credit Card Status, one can track the process of card application in real-time. This will help the applicant stay updated about the process of an application without any hassle.
Bank of Baroda Corporate Premium Credit Card Statement shows a record of transactions and other valuable information pertaining to the card. This statement helps the card bearer stay aware about his/ her transactions and repayment schedule.
Customer Care 24X7 Number
Stuck in any doubts regarding your credit card? Don’t wait, just ring this toll-free number – 1800-223-224. This number can be used to reach the customer care executives on all working days apart from the 2nd Saturday, 4th Saturday, Sunday and other Public Holidays. You can also write to them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, it will be time-saving to mention the apt abbreviation related to your query to fast track and ease out the process.